• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you for helping out. It is unfortunate that Sniper670 choose a self-destruction option. I do not think that he was a bad member as such.

Given the unusual circumstances here, should we let him keep his wiki account unblocked?
I don't think he will violate anything in the fandom wiki, as he still respects the rules there. At least, he can have a chance to rethink his choices.

I personally don't mind if we ban him, as he was both rude and vulgar and has not significantly helped out in this community as far as I am aware.

In my personal opinion, there should be a mandatory standard grace period for all reports for contacting people to have them speak in defense of themself. Though it does happen often, I just suggest that it could be a good idea to make official.
Not to intrude or anything so, I'm not gonna say anything more than this.

I know this is unrelated to the subject. You guys can delete this comment if necessary

The idea of someone defending himself should be a rule on this site, give a minimum time for a defense like 12 hours or 24 hours. I have seen numerous cases on this site where people are banned without even being able to comment on what happened.

I know this is unrelated to the subject. You guys can delete this comment if necessary

The idea of someone defending himself should be a rule on this site, give a minimum time for a defense like 12 hours or 24 hours. I have seen numerous cases on this site where people are banned without even being able to comment on what happened.
Sure but it should probably vary, IMO. Like if someone spams a racist slur or posts something illegal I don't think there'd be a way to defend them unless they made a really good apology to it.

Reporting ZillerTheBucko for making this comment and getting significantly heated up in this thread. Man is literally doing everything he can to justify calc stacking no matter how bad the actual values get.
Technically that guy was adding fire to his flame by saying that he got clowned once again and being sarcastic about his comments. Not defending any of it or telling you to change your judgement of the situation but I just wanted to make note of that.

Technically that guy was adding fire to his flame by saying that he got clowned once again and being sarcastic about it. Not defending any of it or telling you to change your judgement of the situation but I just wanted to make note of that.
He's pretty much been getting pissed at OPM threads as of late, I'm sure @Emirp sumitpo, @LordTracer, @Lightning_XXI and a few other OPM supporters can give you more evidence of Ziller's behavior. In any case, this is repeated behavior and he has been warned before for this.

Technically that guy was adding fire to his flame by saying that he got clowned once again and being sarcastic about his comments. Not defending any of it or telling you to change your judgement of the situation but I just wanted to make note of that.
Not defending the other guy but that response was made because Ziller was literally advocating for bad wiki practices by glorifying calc stacking to a degree and then even berating the wiki for banning it because "muh big numbers".

Not defending the other guy but that response was made because Ziller was literally advocating for bad wiki practices by glorifying calc stacking to a degree and then even berating the wiki for banning it because "muh big numbers".
If there hasn't been a ban before, there honestly should be one for how aggressive he has tended to be, glorifying bad practices like KLOL has mentioned, and... he also has some sort of hero complex about "fixing the wiki" for some reason? Pretty much dismisses anyone that disagrees with him and apparently will be ableist about it too, shown by him going "Shut the **** up you deranged Alzheimer's patient."

He was stating his opinion. Whether bad or not, that's not reason to then gang up on the dude and not expect he get heated.

I agree more with KLOL, while I haven't personally seen him act harsh normally, I'm sure others know more than me. Though I don't think a ban is needed but just some warnings.

I was just about to mention that. He got warned by DDM, but I don’t think he was actually reported for it.
Deserves way more than a warn tbh
He was stating his opinion. Whether bad or not, that's not reason to then gang up on the dude and not expect he get heated.
Kept presenting it in a way as if he is objectively correct, as proven by his attitude toward people who disagree with him

Back