• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Anyway, I have decided to permanently for the following reason.

Admits he wants to be "Gone from the wiki forever" and decided to intentionally troll various users and dump celebrity related controversies instead of politely asking to be banned.
I know this isn’t really my place to but in, but before today DD had been a valuable contributor, a mostly well behaved debater, and a good friend. I find the circumstances of which he is leaving the wiki/forum regrettable, but feel a permanent ban without a chance of return harsh. A possibility of return within a certain timeframe feels better, even if it is only pending a decision by staff wether or not to allow DD back once that time expires

I agree with Azontr, we've already dealt with him and we shouldn't need to clog up the thread any further.

As for whether or not a permaban is too harsh, I was originally considering 6 months to a year, but he self admits that a permaban was something he was literally trying to get, so I might as well apply that. If he comes back in about 6 months to a year on Community Central and politely asks then, I wouldn't be against lifting that once that does happen. But for now, a permaban is something he requested to happen, so I'd honor that. As usual, Antvasima usually questions of a permaban is too strict, but if he sees the part where "He wants to be gone forever", I'm sure Antvasima excepts the permaban via user request at least. And he's probably going to agree with the aforementioned compromise.

I should also probably go remove some posts getting out of hand or may have come off as overreactive or are just plain derailment.

Sacchan has an extremely questionable profile picture. Just... see it for yourself.
I left him a strict warning

@BigSmoke4269 You need to stop derailing with the thread with the "LOL, I missed out" comments. It is a rule that posts on this thread should consist of people reporting users for wrong doings and staff weighing input on the situations. Though users adding more details for other wrong doings a reported user might have done and/or adding context to some misunderstandings might occasionally be okay. But this is a serious thread meant for talking about serious topics, dealing with rule breakers and trolls is not a laughing matter.

I agree with Azontr, we've already dealt with him and we shouldn't need to clog up the thread any further.

As for whether or not a permaban is too harsh, I was originally considering 6 months to a year, but he self admits that a permaban was something he was literally trying to get, so I might as well apply that. If he comes back in about 6 months to a year on Community Central and politely asks then, I wouldn't be against lifting that once that does happen. But for now, a permaban is something he requested to happen, so I'd honor that. As usual, Antvasima usually questions of a permaban is too strict, but if he sees the part where "He wants to be gone forever", I'm sure Antvasima excepts the permaban via user request at least. And he's probably going to agree with the aforementioned compromise.

I should also probably go remove some posts getting out of hand or may have come off as overreactive or are just plain derailment.
Well, I think that he seems to not be trolling, but rather to have a prolonged psychotic episode in which he cannot separate fiction from reality, and that his transgressions in themselves only seemed severe enough for at most 6 months block or so.

There was also this conversation I had with him yesterday:

Screenshot_20220729-100133_Firefox.jpg

In addition, I have usually tried to be tolerant in the past with members who are clearly mentally ill, but also clearly do not mean any harm, unless they really cannot control their behaviour to the point that they turn into an ongoing disturbance for our community.

As such, if DemonicDude changes his mind after several months, and improves his mental health and self-control in conjunction, I think that he can be allowed to make an appeal to be unbanned via the Community Central wiki.

He should also probably see a psychiatrist, but NOT accept any medicines that have not developed since the early 1950s, as they work like hard drugs and will only make things far worse. Regular exercise and good nutritional supplements generally work far better in my experience. He can contact me via Community Central if he wants some advice in that regard.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think that's ban worthy, but a warning sounds reasonable. Poisoning the Well is still not a very good practice around these parts.

Your link doesn't go anywhere. But from context, I think you meant to link this comment.
This one also feels like derailing a thread and intentionally trying to spark controversy all in one, before then fleeing the scene of the crime

Like, how exactly do comments like these benefit literally anyone? They are thousands of times more likely to just start a flame war and bury the valuable information and debate in the thread than contribute anything positive remotely. They promote toxicity, plain and simple

They are thousands of times more likely to just start a flame war
Except it didnt, and i left the thread as to not derail any longer
and bury the valuable information
This is an extremely insidious accusation which is backed by no evidence, what information was there to bury? Malo's ramblings? I was under the impression the thread was largely completed for the most part.
and debate in the thread than contribute anything positive remotely.
Which is why i left the thread to begin with. Realising my words are hypocritical in nature and thus doing the rational thing was the best choice in that situation
They promote toxicity, plain and simple
My words were inflammatory, yes. My message of "objective detriment" sure i can accept that, but me calling out Ant came from a place of observation. I apologise for being toxic, that wasn't how i should have gotten around to my point, but i still stand by most of it.

I'm not gunna excuse shit. What i did is punishable, so whatever punishment i get ill take it in stride.

I am not a tyrant. We do not ban people just for having a false perception of, and being disrespectful to, me, unless they take it to an extreme degree.

That said, you have focused on a much smaller bad part of my past or present personal flaws, than a much larger good part of genuinely productive and helpful behaviour, you do come across as very ungrateful, as this place really would have most likely remained the dumpster it was when I first came here and died long ago, if I had not made such an enormous continuous effort to continuously improve on and take care of it, and your comments were rather toxic overall, so you do need to clean up your act.

Well, Bambu or AKM can obviously give a warning message if they wish.

Well, if he has made an ongoing habit of insulting our members, we should probably ban him. I am not sure for how long though.

meh, should we ban him? Calling the site a "joke" isn't an an offense to individuals per se, I feel, as stupid as that is.

Maybe warning for derailment may be more valid?

There is one user who is calling this site a Joke and acting like a complete jerk, his name is Kuramamyfav68
Regarding this user, has already banned 3 months (iirc he asked for permanent instead). If this is the case, he does not seem to have improved his behavior, even I gave him a message hoping that he would have improved his behavior. But already before my message he seemed to be inciting fights but not at higher degree.

Regarding this user, has already banned 3 months (iirc he asked for permanent instead). If this is the case, he does not seem to have improved his behavior, even I gave him a message hoping that he would have improved his behavior. But already before my message he seemed to be inciting fights but not at higher degree.
My behaviour didn't improve, and that means I'm speaking out against illogical wanking of and series. As I have said before, this site isn’t being taken seriously outside, and no, not just on "r/characterrant" (which contains logical arguments against wank perpetrated by various websites, including this one). Don't you think some things are too much? Why do these people act like they're all correct here? Some doubt is needed. Do you seriously think this site contains no wank/wrong information? I'm not saying Anos is wanked (he's one of the few who are not wanked). Anyway, this site needs to shape up to regain respect from other sites.

Well, I do agree that we likely have quite a lot of verses with heavily exaggerated statistics, but there are better ways to go about making criticism, and the people who mock and attack us in other sites largely either have grudges due to our popularity, or only focus on the bad parts and none of the good, much less on all the gradual improvements that we continuously work hard to make.

My behaviour didn't improve, and that means I'm speaking out against illogical wanking of and series. As I have said before, this site isn’t being taken seriously outside, and no, not just on "r/characterrant" (which contains logical arguments against wank perpetrated by various websites, including this one). Don't you think some things are too much? Why do these people act like they're all correct here? Some doubt is needed. Do you seriously think this site contains no wank/wrong information? I'm not saying Anos is wanked (he's one of the few who are not wanked). Anyway, this site needs to shape up to regain respect from other sites.
speaking out against wank is something you can do without being rude but rather with actual proper evidence to justify your claims. if there are consistent feats that are supported by calculations that are thought out and carefully made then that ain't wank. I am not talking about black clover rn btw. I am not saying there aren't issues, there are, especially in tier 2-1 since that leaves the realm of tangible physics and delves into dimensionality, however when it comes to the tier 7s and 6s and 5s it isn't wank if it has a few non-outlier calcs to back it up. Also, other sites act just like us and even worse in regards of acting correct since at least we have rules against being an asshole in here.

I made the character rant comment just to make fun of your claims so i do apologize if you took that to heart.

Well, the issue is that I am not sure if he has really committed sufficiently severe transgressions for a permanent ban. Would 1 year or less be more appropriate?

It doesn't look he wants to actually improve his behaviour. So, you know... 1 year later, he will come back and just do the exact same thing.
I suppose that you have a good point, but I would prefer to get input from a few administrators as well.

I'm not on that site, but those weren't troll threads. Again, stop acting like you're a god.
“VSBW sucks!”

Goes onto the wiki and contributes nothing at all to the community, in fact being an active detriment to the site

“Damn why are VSBW so against me, must be because it’s a circlejerk lol”

Get off the damn site if you both have issues with the way it’s run and are unwilling to contribute in a respectable fashion to changing the way it is run

“VSBW sucks!”

Goes onto the wiki and contributes nothing at all to the community, in fact being an active detriment to the site

“Damn why are VSBW so against me, must be because it’s a circlejerk lol”

Get off the damn site if you both have issues with the way it’s run and are unwilling to contribute in a respectable fashion to changing the way it is run
Say whatever you want, but that's not how I'm feeling, at all. Besides, what "respectable" fashion can there be for this site? That's the whole point of my rants.

I'm not on that site, but those weren't troll threads. Again, stop acting like you're a god.
When did I ever say that I was a god or that I am acting like one? Stop with this pretentious bullshit.

Also, they legitimately were troll threads, stop pretending as such. You literally copypasted off-site threads without making any arguments for your own as to why they made sense, and then everybody involved with said verses actively dunked on you and your arguments. That's on you.

Say whatever you want, but that's not how I'm feeling, at all. Besides, what "respectable" fashion can there be for this site? That's the whole point of my rants.
your rants are aimless as they literally bring nothing. Respectable fashion means a good ol CRT where you don't act like an ass to every human present. I've done it many times despite my issues with some vsbw standards and here i am standing with multiple accepted verse-wides on my back. If my dumb arse can pull this off without dissing people then so can you

Back