• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Because it is a provocation that tens to cause a disturbance among other members if it is left alone. As such, I think that it is usually best to close such threads.

No, but it provokes lots of unnecessary toxic arguing. We shouldn't leave all threads unlocked, no matter how idiotic they are.

People get really dumb ideas when they see an otherwise apparently serious thread, even if posted to F&G. As far as I can tell, this guy is genuinely suggesting this stuff, but using the age old "just a prank bro" excuse if it's rejected for the obvious malarkey that it is. I don't think he should be banned, but closing down really, truly brainrot level threads just to avoid the headache seems fine to me.

Agreed. It seems best to tell him to stop with this pattern of behaviour.

I want to make a report on the behaviour of @DemonicDude

Today they sent a list of bizarre messages to both me and @RandomGuy2345, where they discussed how they saw the wiki’s members as “characters” he can “book” as if they are, say, wrestlers on a show. He has manipulated the circumstances of members already, a prime example being when he removed @Popted2 from his tournament without reason, something that greatly upset Popted, to give him an “underdog against the authority” backstory in a similar vein to WWE Wrestler Daniel Bryan and his “YES Movement”. He has also sent disturbing messages to RandomGuy where he asked them and numerous other members, including myself, to degrade him and “talk smack”, in order to initiate a “rivalry”. He has also discussed his support of Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis, two former figures within the WWE that have recently been plagued by allegations of sexual misconduct. These messages and actions, as well as others (including announcing his intent to “start a great controversy”) have made all involved extremely uncomfortable, and I thought it best to report this behaviour here.

I originally just sent this information to Armor, but given the ongoing and thus volatile circumstances of this issue, and the fact it has been several hours since this info was passed on, and Armor has not yet been online to receive it, I felt the need to post it here now

Today they sent a list of bizarre messages to both me and @RandomGuy2345, where they discussed how they saw the wiki’s members as “characters” he can “book” as if they are, say, wrestlers on a show. He has manipulated the circumstances of members already, a prime example being when he removed @Popted2 from his tournament without reason, something that greatly upset Popted, to give him an “underdog against the authority” backstory in a similar vein to WWE Wrestler Daniel Bryan and his “YES Movement”. He has also sent disturbing messages to RandomGuy where he asked them and numerous other members, including myself, to degrade him and “talk smack”, in order to initiate a “rivalry”. He has also discussed his support of Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis, two former figures within the WWE that have recently been plagued by allegations of sexual misconduct. These messages and actions, as well as others (including announcing his intent to “start a great controversy”) have made all involved extremely uncomfortable, and I thought it best to report this behaviour here.

I originally just sent this information to Armor, but given the ongoing and thus volatile circumstances of this issue, and the fact it has been several hours since this info was passed on, and Armor has not yet been online to receive it, I felt the need to post it here now
What the ****

Bro is taking this "pro wrestling" shit wayyyy too seriously...

Pika and I have the messages too if anyone doesn't believe us...
I did not know if it was best to post screenshots from private conversations on this forum in the case of a report on what happened in said conversations, so I refrained from doing so, but yes, if anyone/staff wants to see evidence of these instances I can supply them

as someone who experienced it as well, I can back up these things, during a VS Debate I posted something just stating simple things about the match and DD came in calling it "the worst he's seen" which completely killed my mood, then he started talking like an anime villain towards me and armor which confused the hell out of me at like 3 in the morning, shortly after calming it was a "scripted rivalry" something that I was unaware of.

after that he messaged me saying "So I was super booooored I thought if I make fun of you mods would ban me but it failed instead amorchompy is being kind and generous." making fun of someone out of boredom does not justify it nor does wanting to get banned for fun, if you're bored then take a break from the wiki and come back later.

I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm by these but it makes others feel really uncomfortable and completely kills the mood of certain things.

I don’t think he means genuine harm to people, but some of his messages have made it clear he wishes to act like a wrestling “heel”

since he seems to view every member on this wiki as a persona/“character”, he seems to wish to insert himself as the “villain” or “heel” of this wiki, with him saying in our conversation
You saying "don't be a dick to me"
Is equivalent of telling me "Don't play your character"
I know.....I know it's MESSED UP but hey....you meet different people with different ideologies on Earth every now and often so yeah
That's all I have to say...
My ideology is I'm a character and my character = A Heel
Simple.

I don’t think he means genuine harm to people, but some of his messages have made it clear he wishes to act like a wrestling “heel”

since he seems to view every member on this wiki as a persona/“character”, he seems to wish to insert himself as the “villain” or “heel” of this wiki, with him saying in our conversation
He said way more concerning shit in that message. That's not the full message DD sent to you.

He said way more concerning shit in that message. That's not the full message DD sent to you.
I mean yeah here’s the full message
But that's what I LITERALLY wanted to be since I was like 2 years old watching WWE.
This is REAL DemonicDude.
I want you to know who I am, I wanted to be a heel since I was like 2-3 yr old.
You saying "don't be a dick to me"
Is equivalent of telling me "Don't play your character"
I know.....I know it's MESSED UP but hey....you meet different people with different ideologies on Earth every now and often so yeah
That's all I have to say...
My ideology is I'm a character and my character = A Heel
Simple.

Even back when I was like 8 years old I used to go to school and not even talk to my teaches cause I consider then "tweener" or "babyfaces"

This is literally who I am since I was little! I'm sorry but this is important and VITAL INFORMATION
That you need to know moving forward.
I highly and I mean HIGHLY recommend you contact Randomguy inform of DemonicDude character and plan things out and 100 percent inform him of who I am
In order to avoid any future messy arguments

Okay, that is not okay. It needs to be strictly reminded that one this is a PG-13 rated website, no higher. And two, this is also not a political website.

But anyway, this literally crosses the line of deliberately trolling and that is not something we condone here. I think a fairly lengthy ban sounds reasonable. Intentionally causing controversy over some sexual allegations and randomly messaging creepy things to people publicly is strictly against out rules.

Okay, that is not okay. It needs to be strictly reminded that one this is a PG-13 rated website, no higher. And two, this is also not a political website.

But anyway, this literally crosses the line of deliberately trolling and that is not something we condone here. I think a fairly lengthy ban sounds reasonable. Intentionally causing controversy over some sexual allegations and randomly messaging creepy things to people publicly is strictly against out rules.
I am unfortunately inclined to agree if DemonicDude is unable to mount a proper response to the allegations made against him. These are incredibly serious, and I would absolutely not want to work with a guy like that. I have seen my fair share of monsters both on this site and even more so off site, and y'all already know my stance on people like those.

Dude no you don't cop out like that, the claims made against you based on your "support" for McMahon and that other dude is wildly concerning.
Tbf to DD, and to avoid the Vince issue coming up again with a different issue/person, he has been CEO of WWE for an extremely long time, and contributed heavily to many a childhood, if DD had expressed sadness or frustration McMahon’s reign as CEO ended the way it did without sympathising with him, or something similar to that, I would not have issue with that, I DO have issue with things such as
Reason why I'm telling you all this is because I'm planning a future tournament where I'll first add you and then probably remove you Pika duhhhhh
Sick mindset I know....(I learned it from my childhood hero Vince)
#BringBackVince
#I100%SupportVincesActionOnScreenandOffScreen 🤟🤟🤟🤟
And similar messages sent to me

I have no problem with being passionate to a verse you support.

Heck, I even got into some verses as well that interested me just because people were passionate about it.

There's many cool people I've met in this wiki that have a passion for their verse. I mean, look at the passion I had for Johnny Test when I first arrived.

However, what DD did is taking it too far.

To be honest in all seriousness I don't mean harm to people I only did this cause I wanted to be gone forever.
If you "Wanted to be gone forever" what you should have done is simply ask an Admin to block you indefinitely and then you could ask us on Community Central if you changed your mind. Don't spam shit posts on random people's walls or intentionally stur up drama within the community.

Tbf to DD, and to avoid the Vince issue coming up again with a different issue/person, he has been CEO of WWE for an extremely long time, and contributed heavily to many a childhood, if DD had expressed sadness or frustration McMahon’s reign as CEO ended the way it did without sympathising with him, or something similar to that, I would not have issue with that, I DO have issue with things such as

And similar messages sent to me
Being a childhood hero you admired turned sinister is not anything new. We all have had that franchise whose goals and creators have gone down the dark path. I know. I speak from experience and am a battle-hardened veteran in that regard. That does not mean you keep supporting people with shitty views just because they greatly influenced your childhood and gave you good memories, you need to learn the bad stuff of that side too and keep it away 10 meters.

And honestly, I don't know McMahon that much because I never got the privilege to watch wrestling to the degree that millions of other fans did, but I am well aware of his legacy on the show and also his many controversies, and given that they're this severe, I would not want to be around such a person. Honestly, no one would.

To be honest in all seriousness I don't mean harm to people I only did this cause I wanted to be gone forever.
Sorry to clog this up any further and idk if you are gonna see this but you should honestly talk to someone you trust about this since they know how to help you and you will feel better afterwards, trust me it helps. My advice is that you should focus on less overwhelming aspects of life that you enjoy, heck it worked for me when I wanted to get banned.

I hope that life gets better for you and I wish you the best. This is my last post on the matter

Anyway, I have decided to permanently for the following reason.

Admits he wants to be "Gone from the wiki forever" and decided to intentionally troll various users and dump celebrity related controversies instead of politely asking to be banned.
I have no objection to this, but that decision isn't up to me.

Back