• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I hope you don't mind me proposing a mino rule, but how about banning the mention of Anos vs. Arceus on content revision and vs threads unrelated to their interactions?
Honestly I'm sick of these nonsense discussion ban rules.

Here's a suggestion, instead of banning topics, why don't we ban people who are toxic DURING those topics? Most of them are repeat offenders in other threads, and unless it's a political topic, there is nothing cOnTrOvErSiAl on the wiki when it's something as trivial as character statistics. These discussion ban rules are just a way to skirt actual user bans since you claim somehow a character's rating sends you into an uncontrollable rage and HAVE to go sicko mode on the other side and thus it is actually the fault of the topic whole, this isn't a thing, you're just being overly-sensitive over a piece of fiction.

If you can't debate without directly insulting the other person's being, you shouldn't debate period, whether it's an obscure VN or a top-of-the-wiki topic.

Not to mention rule proposed is just redundant with the derailment rules, hello, if you're just piling the same meaning rules over and over again that makes people less likely to remember all of them, and would lead to it not being on effect in the wiki.

Unsure if this is derailment since idk if Arceus abandoned the topic, but still addressing it regardless.

Impress does seem to make a valid point above, even if she could have been more diplomatic when expressing it.

It is probably best to wait and see if he changes his mind and is able to behave properly after he comes back.
I suppose that we could increase the block time to 3 months instead though.

Okay. Well, if our staff members here, and himself, think that it is safest to permanently ban him, I suppose that we could do so, but to me it seems like an overreaction based on what he actually did.

Okay. Well, if our staff members here, and himself, think that it is safest to permanently ban him, I suppose that we could do so, but to me it seems like an overreaction based on what he actually did.
People over-exaggerate all the time. He made some dumb mistakes and he got embarrassed and thinks he's lost all sense of reputation he could possibly have. It's a silly notion, but he seems to have taken it to heart. I see no harm and all to gain from just banning him for 3 months and then checking to see if he wants to come back, if not then no harm, no foul. If he does, then great a member hasn't had to leave.

However if there's some way to perma, but for him to ask to come back, and then come back, then a perma would be fine.

I hope you don't mind me proposing a mino rule, but how about banning the mention of Anos vs. Arceus on content revision and vs threads unrelated to their interactions?
Honestly I think this is covered much better by the "derailing" rule. People should be discouraged from bringing in other characters on different verse CRTs if they're brought in as nothing more than derailment to the topic and are brought in solely to agitate everyone else. If your comparison with other characters has nothing constructive to bring in to the table, just don't bring it up at all.

Also condescending tones like "Cool, if this verse doesn't get it, other verses get the boot" or "It should be like this specific verse or else it gets nerfed" should absolutely not be tolerated at all, since verses are supposed to be dealt with separately in their own revision threads with proper arguments and evidences, not in cluttered messes that will end up solving nothing and will only make things more chaotic.

However if there's some way to perma, but for him to ask to come back, and then come back, then a perma would be fine.
I added in the ban reason that he can contact me via Community Central if he changes his mind.

Aight, I'll ask some staff members.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Theglassman12 @Elizhaa @Abstractions @KingTempest @Qawsedf234 @DemonGodMitchAubin @CrimsonStarFallen @Colonel_Krukov What do y'all think? Should we give him a 3 month ban to shape up (Assuming he does shape up) or should we give him a perma-ban as per his request?

EDIT: I am asking about Kuramamyfav68 BTW, not Alexander, Alexander was stated to have a 3 month ban.

Last edited:
Wasn't this guy banned from participating in CRT's? Clearly he is still participating even if he was warned.
He was banned from participating in CRT’s, but at the same time Damage stated he should be banned from making CRT’s to which Ant said he’d handle it. Alex isnt exactly the brightest so its possible he was confused,

Regardless it was a complete violation of his punishment
Alex also posted random roleplay nonsense in Ultima's profile
Is that okay?
Okay. For how long should we ban Alexander? Would 3 months be appropriate? Also, what should I state as the ban reasons?
So about this...

have him banned from crt’s and interacting with for a month or so after his return so he can actually learn to exist in the community without disturbing progress

If he wants to be permabanned then let him get his wish, if we’re not gonna do requests then 3 months is fine

BTW I'm asking for kuramamyfav68's ban status. I believe it was agreed that Alexander be banned for 3 months.
Oh, my bad. I think this is their first ban, so like one month should be enough time to think. A second, and much longer ban, will be better if they continue after that first ban.

Okay, so should I reduce kurama's block from permanent to 1 month, and ban Alexander for 3 months, then?

Okay, so should I reduce kurama's block from permanent to 1 month, and ban Alexander for 3 months, then?
Alexander, yeah. 3 months.

As for kurama's block? Maybe a month, but this should be his last and final chance. If he gets uppity like this again, I'm afraid a permanent ban would be in order for him. Given his response on DDM's message wall tho, I have doubts Kurama will shape up, but hey, I'd like to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
Kurama was the one who requested to be banned permanently. But I'm obviously not against it being reduced to 1 month.

Okay. Maybe 3 months for each of them then? That should be sufficient time to try to improve on their behaviour.

Okay. What do the other staff members here think?

Thank you for the input. I will handle it then.

Wasn't snapping, wouldn't even say condescending, was moreso being blunt because this is something King is known for and has actually been told to cut it out with. It's even been pointed out in this thread that he has a fixation on asking for scans over weird things.
I would like to report @XXKINGXX69 for the following reasons:
Atop that, it's common knowledge that King at this point asks for scans over the most obvious or common knowledge of things, if he was asking something obtuse, something vague, or something unknown yeah sure, I could go out of my way to give sauce on it. But asking for something that's tantamount to asking for proof of something like if Goku can teleport, something you'd know from reading five minutes of the thing in question, or even the profile now that I think about it? Yeah, gonna have to say this report was completely uncalled for.
The worst thing I probably said was it's a nuisance (I didn't even say he was, just that what he's doing is annoying).
U̵n̵l̵e̵s̵s̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵k̵ ̵m̵e̵ ̵a̵s̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵g̵o̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵a̵s̵k̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵c̵o̵n̵d̵e̵s̵c̵e̵n̵d̵i̵n̵g̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵I̵ ̵h̵o̵n̵e̵s̵t̵l̵y̵ ̵e̵x̵p̵e̵c̵t̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵m̵u̵c̵h̵.̵

Wasn't snapping, wouldn't even say condescending, was moreso being blunt because this is something King is known for and has actually been told to cut it out with. It's even been pointed out in this thread that he has a fixation on asking for scans over weird things.

Atop that, it's common knowledge that King at this point asks for scans over the most obvious or common knowledge of things, if he was asking something obtuse, something vague, or something unknown yeah sure, I could go out of my way to give sauce on it. But asking for something that's tantamount to asking for proof of something like if Goku can teleport, something you'd know from reading five minutes of the thing in question, or even the profile now that I think about it? Yeah, gonna have to say this report was completely uncalled for.
The worst thing I probably said was it's a nuisance (I didn't even say he was, just that what he's doing is annoying).
U̵n̵l̵e̵s̵s̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵k̵ ̵m̵e̵ ̵a̵s̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵g̵o̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵a̵s̵k̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵c̵o̵n̵d̵e̵s̵c̵e̵n̵d̵i̵n̵g̵,̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵I̵ ̵h̵o̵n̵e̵s̵t̵l̵y̵ ̵e̵x̵p̵e̵c̵t̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵m̵u̵c̵h̵.̵
I asked for them because the last time I read that chapter was 3 years ago

Back