• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay, look. I can understand the frustrations of everyone here involving Malomtek, so I have a proposal.

I am willing to allow this to be a final, final warning for you. However, be aware that you are on extremely thin ice at this time. Both myself and the other mods will be watching you, and if you give us any reason whatsoever to do so, we will give you a ban according to the severity of your actions. So if you know what is good for you, you will remember to be cautious with your own words and be respectful of other people and their opinions.

Is this clear, @Malomtek?
It is clear.

@LordGriffin1000
@Antvasima
Then pls deal with him I'm waste 6 hours+ for this planet guy

Using the most standard and easy to understand word for this guy and hoping he will ne new person....

Sorry for being rude but...

I'm f_*king done with this planet guy now I'll will ignore every single comment he make now

Imagine spending 6+ hours for debating someone... and he just ignore every single thing you gave to him
and the most absolutely bu__sh_t thing... You use the most common and easy to understand word for hope he will understand what you gave to him..
And he just.. said... I don't understand Your english is bad...

Yeah sitting with my computer hoping and finding the good debate for myself
Try to be polite every single person.. don't judge people when see in the first time.. even in debate platform..
Well you know.. everyone has limit

I'm done I'm f__*ing done with this guy pls take care of him sir....
Is this actionable? I'm asking because it seems like he needs a warning for this, but I'm not sure. (by "the planet guy", he of course means me)

Malomtek is being an ass
This guy probably needs a warning too.

No, it was in response to Pixy, specifically in his rant about "this planet guy".

Why are you jumping in to begin with? This doesn't concern you. (and this doesn't concern @DaReaperMan either)

You're being an asshole and don't expect someone gonna hate you ?

What you're thinking ?

You think You being a asshole in Lavender Garden or something ?

You're not even understand what touhou work and still all you did just type type and TYPE No scans No Link No PIcs or even EVIDENCE and info and You still think You're right even who debating with you give you evidence Scans and pics

All you did is just ruin the debate You're act like stubborn Asshole who can't accept every single things that from who debate with you

And you think no one gonna hate you ? You're serious !?

What you're thinking ?

You're not even understand what touhou work and still all you did just type type and TYPE No scans No Link No PIcs or even EVIDENCE and info and You still think You're right even who debating with you give you evidence Scans and pics

All you did is just ruin the debate You're act like stubborn Asshole who can't accept every single things that from who debate with you

Hey. My guy. Take a breather, ay? Take a step back, and don't bring that aggressiveness to RVR, take it to a private conversation.

What you're thinking ?

Why are you bringing "hatred" into this? Are my argument seriously affecting you on a personal level or something?

Hey. My guy. Take a breather, ay? Take a step back, and don't bring that aggressiveness to RVR, take it to a private conversation.

I'm at my limit since he report the guy who just calm me down the guy just make situation not go further
it's show how much stubborn he is

Why are you bringing "hatred" into this? Are my argument seriously affecting you on a personal level or something?

Seriously mate !? am I talking to human ? is my word not describe enough how I feel to you ?
No it's not only me some of us that debate with you are feel the same, some of debater is in our talk platform too

No it's not only me some of us that debate with you are feel the same, some of debater is in our talk platform too
Can you list the usernames of people in this forum who, alongside you, hate me on a personal level because of vs debates? I feel like it might prove pertinent information for various situations.

This drama is stupid. Nobody needs to have action taken against them. Malomtek, if people keep finding problems with you, it's something you do to piss them off, not them hating you for no reason. For the entire context of the thread he linked on Pixy, he was going on unrelated tangents about different things from the CRT, and comparing stuff from other verses to this, causing Pixy to becoming increasingly infuriated at it. Can we just calm down here?

This drama is stupid. Nobody needs to have action taken against them. Malomtek, if people keep finding problems with you, it's something you do to piss them off, not them hating you for no reason. For the entire context of the thread he linked on Pixy, he was going on unrelated tangents about different things from the CRT, and comparing stuff from other verses to this, causing Pixy to becoming increasingly infuriated at it. Can we just calm down here?
Stop commenting here about your drama and take it to your walls, I'll be deleting further responses that aren't related to discussion on warnings or bans.

Malomtek evidently provoked the other participants in that thread to the point where a few of them lost their tempers. I don't think that more warnings need to be issued given the circumstances, but everybody still need to try to calm down and be polite to each other.

Anyway, as others said above, this bickering should not be a part of the RVR thread.

I agree wholeheartedly. Everyone needs to stop feeling butthurt and move on.

This event happened. It is now in the past. We are done. I will delete any further comments on this subject. Period.

I don't think that what he did counts as harrassment, given that no insults or threats were involved. He just seemed a bit clueless.

I don't think that what he did counts as harrassment, given that no insults or threats were involved. He just seemed a bit clueless.
Messaging users from another wiki, especially given that he's messaged almost eighty users, is a form of harassment even if he's well-meaning. At the very least it counts as a serious warning.

I suppose that is a valid point, yes. However, our exceptionally good wiki representative Ursuul was just (extremely unfortunately) laid off by Fandom for unclear reasons, and it is currently uncertain who will take over, so I am not sure who we should contact about advice regarding this kind of issue.

Yeah, I also noticed he's been stalking me on multiple wikis despite me asking him multiple times to leave the VSBW staff and members alone; which is basically a form of harassment. I might need to give a Fandom report if he keeps this up.

Back