• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay. I don't remember any specifics regarding why the member in question was banned though, so it is hard for me to evaluate.

@LordGinSama called me, and I quote, a "Dog with brain complications" here. When I called him out on that being legitimately offensive (Espesially to me since I have Asperger's), he just said this in response.
Oh seriously **** off mate you're the one who started that entire ordeal by calling me a literal underdeveloped human being because I called you "Kiddo." You're the one who responded to me with an unholy amount of aggression.

And my last response wasn't even insulting.

Oh seriously **** off mate you're the one who started that entire ordeal by calling me a literal underdeveloped human being because I called you "Kiddo."

And my last response wasn't even insulting.
The word "Fetus" is used on the internet often to denote someone who is espesially young, and you didn't say anything about being offended by being called that until after I called you out for what you said.

The word "Fetus" is used on the internet
If we're using internet definitions that are literally made up out of thin air then what's stopping me from using the "internets" version of let's say autism and other disabilities to say that what I said isn't offensive? You tried to undermine my intelligence to something that has even lesser intelligence than even those with life affecting disabilities.
often to denote someone who is espesially young, and you didn't say anything about being offended by being called that until after I called you out for what you said.
Read the room, if I wasn't offended then I obviously wouldn't have responded to you in such a way. You're also acting as if I made an insult about disabilities and calling you autistic whenever my comment was more referring to brain conditions such as concussions. Very different than a ******* neurological disease and I also have relatives who had low functioning autism so I really don't appreciate you misconstruing what I said as an insult to those with disabilities. Literally just a conclusion that you yourself came up with.

And FYI autism isn't even something a dog can get so that's not even remotely applicable to what I said. Bloodly hell Autism isn't even a brain condition it's a neurological disease. Why on earth would I even loosely insinuate that you have a disability like that?

Last edited:
@LordGinSama called me, and I quote, a "Dog with brain complications" here. When I called him out on that being legitimately offensive (Espesially to me since I have Asperger's), he just said this in response.
I don't believe Gin's phrasing was done to make light of your Aspergers, and was likely remarking your IQ. This is interpretive though and will probably change depending on who you ask.

Much like how you justify your choice of words here:
The word "Fetus" is used on the internet often to denote someone who is espesially young, and you didn't say anything about being offended by being called that until after I called you out for what you said.
I'm also going to point out that you also had insulted Gin here and instigated the measuring contest when you could have just de-escalated things. Even if Gin was wrong for saying what he did that doesn't justify your actions either.

I feel like this is just a couple of jabs between two users that ended up dealing more damage than intended and caused a huge fight to break out because of it.

I say Gin and Smashor aren't really in need of any kind of formal warning here. Just so long as they man up, shake hands, and make amends with each other about their own snippy comments, we should all be fine here.

It should be noted that Gin has a history of starting squabbles like this and getting involved in them. None of this would have started if Gin hadn't resorted to calling Smashor a kid (something you use to show that you're above the other person while the other person lacks intelligence). Not saying Smashor should have doubled down with another insult like fetus. But that was again met with "dog" which imo is a worse insult.

Smashor can be excused here since he doesn't usually get into trouble and didn't start this. But Gin cannot. He started this, and has a history of being rude and aggressive which ends up with him finding himself in these situations. Some kind of warning is necessary imo.

Smashor called LordGinSama a "bitch" and a "fetus(?)" long before Gin called Smashor a "dog", don't really see how you can excuse that and try to pin it all on LordGinSama

They're both sort of in the wrong, but LordGinSama actually offered an apology, Smashor didn't, and the whole thing is extremely minor anyway.

I missed that one comment from Smashor. Both did wrong. Doesn't take away from my point. Gin started it. Smashor doesn't usually get into troubles. Gin has a history of being rude and aggressive leading to these scenarios. Minor offences when repeated often times can't just be handwaved.

Last edited:
I missed that one comment from Smashor. Both did wrong. Doesn't take away from my point. Gin started it. Smashor doesn't usually get into troubles. Gin has a history or being rude and aggressive leading to these scenarios. Minor offences when repeated often times can't just be handwaved.
It's either they both get warned or neither, they're both at fault, and Smashor was clearly more hostile in his posts, directly calling someone a "bitch" is far worse than calling someone a "kid" or a "dog" after the fact.

Starter_Pack is right, it's a minor squabble that got out of hand, no reason to try and pin the whole thing on one person when they were both at fault

Gin has offered an apology, and what he said wasn't even as bad as Smashor's posts, why try and seek further punishment for something so trivial?

This isn't about just this one instance. Did you not read my post? I said Gin has a history of being rude and aggressive to other users. Not a one time occurrence. And I am not advocating for some kind of serious punishment. Just a warning to not be rude and aggressive in the future. It's for his own good so he doesn't get dragged back here again.

Apology means nothing when you repeat the same behavior again and again.

This isn't about just this one instance. Did you not read my post? I said Gin has a history of being rude and aggressive to other users. Not a one time occurrence. And I am not advocating for some kind of serious punishment. Just a warning to not be rude and aggressive in the future. It's for his own good so he doesn't get dragged back here again.

Apology means nothing when you repeat the same behavior again and again.
When was the last time Gin was warned for being slightly hostile in his posts? Several months ago? It's not as recurrent as you're trying to make it out to be.

Are you going to warn Smashor for calling Gin a bitch as well? Even if you want to say Gin initiated it by calling Smashor "Kiddo", which is about as light as a condescending remark gets btw, it doesn't excuse Smashor for calling Gin a bitch in retaliation which is far worse in comparison.

Dec 31, 2020

"Hey.

Listen, I don’t think it’s a big issue with you and I know you’re a good guy, but you have to keep yourself calm during a debate, you’ve already been banned once and I don’t want a friend of mine to get banned again

Don’t be too hostile and just calm down during a debate
."

July 6, 2021

"Hello.

Just a note for when you come back.

I heard that you may or may not have a grudge against Damage3245, but I would strongly advise you to let the matter be, as pursuing some kind of vendetta is only going to get you banned again, and for a longer period this time.

The same warning applies for if you do not make an effort to clean up your overall behaviour, and start to insult others and be unreasonable again. If you do not shape up, there is a high risk that others will demand that we ban you again as well, which would be a shame in my view."

I would say it is worse that Gin still keeps repeating this behavior. It's a first time offense for Smashor, which he didn't initiate, and this instance isn't that major. So I don't think any warning for Smashor is necessary. Same cannot be said about Gin. He's already on thin ice. He's been warned before and still keeps being rude and aggressive to people. So yeah, at least a warning is definitely warranted. And that's being generous seeing as this was told to him only 3-4 months ago.

Last edited:
Right, calling someone "kiddo" and "dog" after being called a bitch totally makes Gin the worse of the two

You're pulling out all the stops to make Gin look like the bad guy, bringing up a warning from over four months ago, is that going to be used against him for however long he remains on the site?

Since you clearly want Gin punished no matter what and won't relent, this will be my last post on the matter.

I agree with the other staff in that both were over the top, but it's nothing major that warrants a punishment, just that they should apologize to each other and cease being condescending.

Right, calling someone "kiddo" and "dog" after being called a bitch totally makes Gin the worse of the two
Being the aggressor does. And not even talking about this instance in isolation. Infractions aren't seen in isolation.

bringing up a warning from almost five months ago, is that going to be used against him for however long he remains on the site?
I edited my post. There are two warnings. And he was also banned before. And yes, warnings don't have expiry dates. You should know that by now. By that logic, someone would be able to get away with causing problems every four months or so. This just makes it worse for Gin knowing that he hasn't stopped being rude and aggressive over the years even after being told multiple times. Past behavior is taken into account for as long as the member remains here, but it can be excused/ignored a bit if something was done years ago (like we do for bans). But this is just only talking about a few months.

I agree with the other staff in that both were over the top, but it's nothing major that warrants a punishment, just that they should apologize to each other and cease being condescending.
This would have been agreeable if this was the first instance of Gin being aggressive. And this judgment only comes from taking into account this instance in isolation. The other staff might not have prior knowledge of Gin's rude attitude over the years.

Since you clearly want Gin punished no matter what and won't relent
I really think you're blowing this out of proportion. Warning someone who repeatedly gets into trouble to behave themselves and stop being aggressive/rude is hardly punishment. Your case might have been valid if I was proposing a ban for Gin, which I'm not.

Last edited:
If Gin has shown a history of aggressive behavior previous to this occurrence, then I will support lashing him with an official warning.

That being said, I still stand by my original statement that this was a minor squabble that got way out of hand. So while Gin will get a minor warning about his behavior, which I absolutely expect him to correct unless he wants a more serious punishment later down the line, Smashor should only get a slap on the wrist for his comments.

Again, this seems really minor, so our two offenders should simply hug it out, and let that be the end of it.

I have seen LordGinSama when he got banned, up until now.

He hasn't done anything that deserves a serious warning from what I have seen, he hasn't started anything or been overly aggressive.
Ginsama has only been a little passive aggressive about something but from what I have seen, It's not something he usually starts.

Until ginsama does something that is aggressive with a user, then it would be necessary if he got a warning.

No clue why AKM is brining up past offenses while also blatantly altering the events of things, I didn't start the altercation with Smashor, he's the one who instigated it by literally calling me a bitch. Long before that point I was relatively tame and didn't even throw insults around until I was called a bitch and a fetus.

Honestly just seems like a personal issue of wanting to hand out a ban for whatever reason. It's a blatant overreaction and my last "blowout." was months ago. Anyone can dig up bad behavior based upon shit that happened ages ago, let's not act like we're all innocent and perfect here whenever all of us at some point have acted negatively, which is something anyone can use to discredit any user here.

Also let's provide some full context shall we?

Hello.

Just a note for when you come back.

I heard that you may or may not have a grudge against Damage3245, but I would strongly advise you to let the matter be, as pursuing some kind of vendetta is only going to get you banned again, and for a longer period this time.

The same warning applies for if you do not make an effort to clean up your overall behaviour, and start to insult others and be unreasonable again. If you do not shape up, there is a high risk that others will demand that we ban you again as well, which would be a shame in my view.
This comment made by Ant was made during my ban and I'm honestly not even sure why he did so whenever I've never publicly nor privately gone after Damage. Ant is known for extrapolating issues and having a bad sense of judgement from time to time, as I've never been warned nor banned due to any interaction with Damage.

Overall I feel like this is a blatant extrapolation of my previous behavior, to which I've definitely shaped up since given I haven't been reported nor warned since. And saying that I instigated it is a blatant lie, as the worst thing I said to the Smashor was "Kiddo." which is a tone most users take, including AKM. And before you say you don't, I can go through all of the comments you've made and pick out a few instances of you being condescending just like any other user.

And yes, warnings don't have expiry dates

I've literally seen both you and several other admins use "well that was from years ago." as an excuse to avoid a ban or another warning. Can't be charged for the same crime twice after all.

The other staff might not have prior knowledge of Gin's rude attitude over the years.

What is this particular comment even? Firstly, AKM with all due respect you haven't even known of my existence "for years." and I've been using this particular forum for around a year or so due to being banned for a bad up reason after the Sera situation. So again this is you blatantly attempting to overblow the situation, as I haven't been "acting like this over the years." when you

A: Have no idea of my previous offenses (haven't even been warned before the wiki change.)

And B: Have no idea on who i was before said wiki change nor have any idea on how my behavior even was back "years ago." especially considering you haven't even been apart of the wiki when I was active here.

I didn't start the altercation with Smashor, he's the one who instigated it by literally calling me a bitch
When you add "keep trying kiddo" at the end of your argument, what do you expect in return? Are you saying your comment was not a least bit provocative? Smashor's earlier comment was free of any kind of provocation that would have incited a response from you. Your comment included a provocation that would incite a response like that from any other user. Which only helps to escalate issues. So no, Smashor did not start it. And you should know better to provoke other users in your position as you are already on thin ice.

Honestly just seems like a personal issue of wanting to hand out a ban for whatever reason. It's a blatant overreaction and my last "blowout." was months ago.
Once again, I never advocated for a ban here...

Not sure if publicly exposing Gin's warnings was even a smart move anyways. Not quite sure what the point of that was either.
The entire purpose of this is to bring to focus that this isn't the first time Gin has been aggressive/rude or provoked other users through incendiary comments. And his offenses in the past has earned him warnings and bans. Repeated offenses like this cannot be handwaved.

When you add "keep trying kiddo" at the end of your argument, what do you expect in return? Are you saying your comment was not a least bit provocative?
It is maybe a little but he literally says that to everyone he disagrees with and or argues with... It has nothing to do with attacking them personally or to provoke them.

It is maybe a little but he literally says that to everyone he disagrees with and or argues with...
Then he needs a warning to not say it, because it might be a normal thing for Gin to say in his surroundings, but it's not taken as that by other users. Remarks like that are tailormade to earn an incendiary comment in return.

This comment made by Ant was made during my ban and I'm honestly not even sure why he did so whenever I've never publicly nor privately gone after Damage. Ant is known for extrapolating issues and having a bad sense of judgement from time to time, as I've never been warned nor banned due to any interaction with Damage.

I don't really want to bring up "private" issues because off-site material isn't that relevant but there is a reason why you were given that warning and it has nothing to do with any extrapolation from Antvasima's part. Let me just say that your claim about "never privately gone after Damage" isn't 100% accurate and leave it at that.

Other staff members can back me up on this point if need be, if they need to speak to me in private about it but AKM and Antvasima are aware of it.

Nothing i said to you portrays any sort of resentment nor any sort of dislike. You're a random user, I have nothing to have against you so in the real world we'd call this an "inappropriate term.". Again learn what the term means and find a proper way to fit it into a sentence, the word your looking for here is condescending.

Learn how to use words properly before you call other stupid there kiddo. Anywhere I'm about done here with you, don't expect anymore replies from me to you.
He even says it here on this thread
Then he needs a warning to not say it, because it might be a normal thing for Gin to say in his surroundings, but it's not taken as that by other users. Remarks like that are tailormade to earn an incendiary comment in return.
I mean I guess? But literally there are so many more users that uses that word...

Back