• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting this User for violating of Bam's page and adding something that was not accepted in a CRT, and he has done this some.number of times and he already has a warning from changing a lot of black clover character tier in the past and another warning for doing the same thing, I think a ban is in order
Cause he did quite a bit of damage including removing some.of bam key e.t.c. anyway I reverted the changes

He has generally seemed to try to be a helpful member, so I would prefer to not ban him. I also vaguely recall that he had problems signing up to this forum, if I do not mix things up.

I will talk with him.

@CYCLOHEXANE-2 / PsychicCipher: It is very important that you always follow our rules when it comes to editing wiki pages.

Also, is it fine if I change your username here to the same one that you use in the wiki?

Hello. Sorry for this being out of nowhere, but im here to request to be blocked from the site.

Gonna be frank, at this point, I am now getting very fed up with how things on this site are being done and no longer wish to be apart of this community, but I don't want to end up saying something disrespectful out of anger that I will regret saying, so i'm going to ask to be banned.

He has generally seemed to try to be a helpful member, so I would prefer to not ban him. I also vaguely recall that he had problems signing up to this forum, if I do not mix things up.

I will talk with him.
He got two warning already for doing the same thing, at least a serious warning is warranted

Hello. Sorry for this being out of nowhere, but im here to request to be blocked from the site.

Gonna be frank, at this point, I am now getting very fed up with how things on this site are being done and no longer wish to be apart of this community, but I don't want to end up saying something disrespectful out of anger that I will regret saying, so i'm going to ask to be banned.
Bro, that's rough. You seemed like a pretty smart and polite guy so it's sad to see you wanting to go.

Yes, I would also prefer if you stay around. Even if we in the staff do not tend to agree with your requests for rather drastic changes, your continued help would still be appreciated here.

However, if you really want to leave, I can block you here and in the wiki if you wish, but please send me a message via the Community Central wiki if you change your mind.

I actually wanted to do this also sometime ago but instead asked for a month's ban and I think it would be good Instead than permanently banning yourself.

This is really sad, i hope you stay, you contributed many, saw you debate in some thread you in did help me in many way

Yes, I would also prefer if you stay around. Even if we in the staff do not tend to agree with your requests for rather drastic changes, your continued help would still be appreciated here.

However, if you really want to leave, I can block you here and in the wiki if you wish, but please send me a message via the Community Central wiki if you change your mind.
Alright. Maybe I rushed into requesting this too soon out of annoyance. Since others insist otherwise, I'll reconsider for now and take a different approach.

Sorry for the trouble.

Alright. Maybe I rushed into requesting this too soon out of annoyance. Since others insist otherwise, I'll reconsider for now and take a different approach.

Sorry for the trouble.
Glad you're staying around, if only to reconsider your ban. You're clearly very intelligent and helpful, and I wouldn't want to see you go just because of some stress.

I was going to say that adding categories isn't vandalism, but adding silly things like "Satanism" and "Sadists" isn't right. Looks like they've vandalised the same page as well, as I noticed Ant had previously reverted edits by them.

Last edited:
We do have a category called "Sociopaths" which we give to various evil characters who are canonical sociopaths. And honestly, ****** sounds like the same thing. But I agree the former sounds like something that falls into religious controversy territory. But ******/sociopaths should only be given to characters who are actually those in canon. Adding those to random profiles just for the sake of "Running jokes" is blatant trolling.

So that does sound ban worthy. I have blocked the vandal.

Yes, attempting to elude a ban with an alternate account is worthy of extending a ban to permanent.
It could teorethically be somebody new masquerading as the other person, and I did not find overlapping information from the accounts, so I do not think that we can extend the old ban to permanent, but I may be wrong.

It could teorethically be somebody new masquerading as the other person, and I did not find overlapping information from the accounts, so I do not think that we can extend the old ban to permanent, but I may be wrong.
Seems really weird that they'd be masquerading at that specific person to begin with.

I'd recommend to keep a real close eye on the new account regardless.

I think that we can ban the new account. I am just not sure if we can extend the ban for the old account to permanent.

Well, I am very busy right now, but others should feel free to ban the new account if they think that it is appropriate.

The new account doesn't really have a forum account and thus was rejected on the quene already, But banning them permanently whether it be impersonation or sock puppetry is a yes. Normally, I'd prefer to just see what happens after the waited out ban; but given the painfully obvious history of bothering multiple staff members in message walls, abusing loop hole after loop hole while literally "Playing dump" in the process claiming things like "I don't know why Bambu closed the thread on his wall" despite multiple staff members giving their two cents on "Standard mountain feats" and Bambu clearly telling him to stop trying to triple the staff's workload at the time, or saying "That he doesn't see any loopholes" when he's trying to basically scale 95% of his favorite verse from some nuke single handedly wiped out millions of character's he's allegedly saying everyone should scale from, and history of insulting the overwhelming majority of the VSBW community's intelligence. I don't really have high hopes for this user. Not to mention it's a very oddly specific name from a user who's really not all that famous or anything and supposed to be like his IRL nickname from what I heard. I think sock attempting sounds like the most likely conclusion.

Back