• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

btw, why is staff taking several years or something to reach something means that users cannot give likes to Shizuka? Staff reached that amount of likes because users wanted to give likes to them, same to Shizuka, users wanted to give likes to her
It's not something to fuss over. It was going on for ***** and giggles, so it doesn't matter if it got erased. Now move on.

Could you give her 1-2k of her likes? Since that's what she had before that
I suppose, but there is no way for me to know how many likes she had before that happened, so I do not know the reliability of such claims.

Also, I do not feel safe messing with any of our system settings unless it is necessary.

Because some of our members were manipulating our system by giving Shizuka 11,000 likes in a few days, while it has taken many staff and experienced members several thousand hours of service to this community to earn the same. It would set a dangerous precedent and act in a demoralising manner to let them remain. My apologies, but this is not up for discussion. The upvotes should be earned the hard way, not be added en masse as some sort of game.
Reactions shouldn't be seen as a big deal tbh. I don't even care about them as it adds nothing to CRTs or anything.
Her gaining 10K Reactions shouldn't be anything as this community is meant for everyone to have fun which was what she was doing. And I don't see how other staff's Reactions have to do with her's.

I suppose, but there is no way for me to know how many likes she had before that happened, so I do not know the reliability of such claims.

Also, I do not feel safe messing with any of our system settings unless it is necessary.
She had about 1 to 2k because I remember our original goal was to get her to 3k before going up to like 10k

Reactions shouldn't be seen as a big deal tbh. I don't even care about them as it adds nothing to CRTs or anything.
Her gaining 10K Reactions shouldn't be anything as this community is meant for everyone to have fun which was what she was doing. And I don't see how other staff's Reactions have to do with her's.
If they're not a big deal then it doesn't matter that those 11K were taken away then.

I mean, I honestly don't believe it was for trolling. Shizuka is just a really nice person, from my experience with her.

What's done is done though, I guess. It really isn't something to fuss about, it's just upvotes on a wiki, guys. Chill out.

It breaks the spirit of goodwill in the community. If Shizuka actively encouraged others to give her many thousands of upvotes, the complete reduction could technically also be seen as an appropriate punishment, to discourage other members from doing something similar again.

Reactions shouldn't be seen as a big deal tbh.
Exactly. So stop cluttering the RVRT.

She had about 1 to 2k because I remember our original goal was to get her to 3k before going up to like 10k
Well, I guess going back to 0 is the penalty for doing this.

Now everybody should stop cluttering this thread. This isn't a big enough deal to be taking up space here. Comments henceforth will be deleted and derailing the RVRT is against the rules.

Here she gets her 2k likes
Desktop-Screenshot-2021-10-14-21-42-46-13-2.png

and here is when she does the thing
Desktop-Screenshot-2021-10-14-21-45-24-01-2.png

It breaks the spirit of goodwill in the community. If Shizuka actively encouraged others to give her many thousands of upvotes, the complete reduction could technically also be seen as an appropriate punishment, to discourage other members from doing something similar again.
Can we discuss this in DMS so we don't derail this thread

I would personally prefer to not spend further time on this nonsense. I can talk with AKM about if we can restore 1,000 likes to her or somesuch though, but it is not at all certain, as we need to give some sort of warning to others to not try to do something like this again.

@Theglassman12

Are you going to change the speed standards yet again? Or do you want to keep being salty?

I am reporting Meganova_Stella for this and other comments in the "Some Ups and Downs for Touhou Project" thread, where he has not contributed to the discussion at all, but instead has childishly antagonized me (first by calling me "salty"), shat up the thread, given commands as if he was a moderator, then come back with slick "just trying to prevent your ban" comments after claiming to have already reported me. I think he needs to be threadbanned quickly.

@Theglassman12

I am reporting Meganova_Stella for this and other comments in the "Some Ups and Downs for Touhou Project" thread, where he has not contributed to the discussion at all, but instead has childishly antagonized me (first by calling me "salty"), shat up the thread, given commands as if he was a moderator, then come back with slick "just trying to prevent your ban" comments after claiming to have already reported me. I think he needs to be threadbanned quickly.
Same for you!

That's nice.

Now run along, kid.

I wish I could unilaterally change this forum's speed standards, just to see you whine like the incontinent little boy you are when I downgrade all your favorite verses to shit.
It's bullshit, is what I'm saying. And when you look at the kind of speed downgrades Xeno/Heroes DB characters have had from their previously "immeasurable" speed rankings, it's bullshit that will only look super-embarrassing down the line.

this is the comment where i replied that you were salty

in general you seem to be giving the thread more negativity

shat up the thread
I was trying to get you to stop.
given commands as if he was a moderator
Same.
then come back with slick "just trying to prevent your ban" comments after claiming to have already reported me.
I was being honest. If you didn't want to banned, you could have just....did what I asked?
I think he needs to be threadbanned quickly.
Ah, so now you're deflecting it onto me.

You see what I have to deal with? I was simply engaging with the thread before, but then the little attention-seeker Meganova keeps trying his little bullshit games to get my eyes on him.

Unfortunately, it seems, I gave him the attention he so desperately craved, and now I have to do it again just to defend myself from his absurd accusations.
this is the comment where i replied that you were salty

in general you seem to be giving the thread more negativity
Then it's clear that you're only semi-literate at best.

I'm not "salty" that DB Heroes got downgraded or whatever (far from it, in fact), I'm saying that this recent talk of "infinite/immeasurable speed" Touhou characters will only look embarrassing when people sober up and the downgrades inevitably come.

I was trying to get you to stop.
You're not a moderator, son.

I know that people like you tend to live in worlds of delusion, but can you please bring up the post wherein I was acting like a backseat moderator?

I was being honest. If you didn't want to banned, you could have just....did what I asked?
You didn't "ask" me anything, you just boldtext screamed at me as if that was going to accomplish anything.

Did you mean to link something here? Because if you're reporting someone or asking for a thread ban you need to provide examples of why the claim would stick.
I already quoted the (initial) offending post in my report, and I would have thought it explained by the "childishly antagonized me (first by calling me "salty")" clause of my report.

Both of you stop this right now, calm down on this and just be civil in his site ok? Consider this a warning for both of you, if this keeps up this can and will turn into a temporary ban.
But I am calm. Understood.

Given how people here balk over the usage of words like "****" and "bullshit"
In those cases its more directed usages of those insults towards a person. Which is why I asked for further context of why he should be banned. For example your quoted statement here
I wish I could unilaterally change this forum's speed standards, just to see you whine like the incontinent little boy you are when I downgrade all your favorite verses to shit.
Isn't anything ban worthy, even if you are being aggressive. Since the explicit word is being used as a non-targeted descriptor. If he directly insulted you with a curse word or derogatory remark something may happen. But being called salty, no matter how frustrating it may feel, isn't really either of those things.

Back