• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I have unblocked TGOP. However, I have told him to consistently be on his best behaviour and not cause any further problems.

I'd be fine with a topic ban if he consistently displays extreme bias in favor of or against certain verses, yeah. At least in regards to matches.

Reporting livinmeme for their behavior on this thread.

Constantly accuses others of bias/double standards, and keeps on saying that we are committing various fallacies despite us already explaining why the feats they brought up aren't valid. And they are repeating arguments ad nauseum.

They've clearly ignored warnings by other people to calm down on the thread.

A stricter warning should do, they haven't done anything ban worthy as far as I can see.

Last edited:
i know that i was gona be here again but i was the first that i leaved the discussion even if i was using "fallacies" dont break the rules and i fact was providing scans and i never insulted anyone and if i did i am sorry because my english is not very good and i can get confused using the rigth words also dont play the victim here you also continued with the argument

also did rtx gamer kinda just ignored how we treath escaping explosions as only being correct if is in the center even if it isnt and no i dont wana start another discussion i only want to point that if a am guilty he atleast has some guilt by

1. not explaining how close the explosions have to be to be considered valid
2. and ignoring most of my questions like

How close it has to be of the explosions and that you dont need to be necesarilly in the center and trying to avoid the feat to be calced even if that would make it far far more easier to provide if the argument was correct or not

Also AD nauseum refers to bringing the same argument till the opponent give up wich i didnt because most of my post were debunking arguments and asking questions

Last edited:
Why should they have not continued the debate? Staying silent would be as good as agreeing with you.
Because i wanted to get a upgrade and i considered the rtx gamer arguments wrong and i am kinda hard to end arguments also clear missconceptions also i wanted to explain how escaping of explosions works and make more clear the demo escaping explosion feat.

and also i haved bad experience with trying to be silent in a TF2 debate with a person that i would not name because i dont want to create another discussion

Yes no shit, maybe you missed the part where he quoted me in a demeaning manner with a meme used to make people out as ********.
Surely you can't be serious right now? I'm the worst offender for something I very clearly didn't initiate?

If he doubled down then he should get a week ban for that. That pretty handily proves a warning won't work in my book. A month if it's a repeat. We don't tolerate that here.

Yes no shit, maybe you missed the part where he quoted me in a demeaning manner with a meme used to make people out as ********.
Surely you can't be serious right now? I'm the worst offender for something I very clearly didn't initiate?
BTW, I'm a girl. Please use she/her, not he/him.

"You don't get it Morty, he MADE ME THE SOYJAK AND HIMSELF THE CHAD"

Like... you can't be serious right now, it's a short joke with zero personalized attacks that she gave.
I don't think making a harmless meme warrants calling people ***** and illiterate.
The way Chariot makes it out to be, he got attacked first. Was it bad form to use Slurs like that? Maybe, but come on.
Not come on, this is akin to me calling someone a moron and yelling slurs personalized TOWARDS THEM straightfaced for calling my logic "silly"

It's a ******* Vs. Match, jfc

So we're banning a user who responded to offenses and rudeness, and not the one who started it? I mean sure, he shouldn't have responded that way, but only report him? And if answering idiot comments in a idiot way is reason to ban a member for a week, then do that with half the Wiki, myself included. No one is forced to read comments rudely and simply remain silent.

Oh ok, guess we're just going to ignore absolutely anything I said that was offensive was said in response to something else first, and not just for the sake of being an asshole.
Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'm not exactly keen on just having people
Like... you can't be serious right now, it's a short joke with zero personalized attacks that you gave.
And? I am serious, much like you clearly are. "wow he only made you out to be ******** using a meme, just a joke lol", cool, if that's the case and that's ok surely if I do that right now to everything you've been saying you'd be completely fine with it right and wouldn't take the slightest bit offense to it as well? That's hetorical, itd wear thin extremely fast and you'd get annoyed.
Personalized? Despite literally quoting me but sure whatever.
don't think making a harmless meme warrants calling people ***** and illiterate.
And I do, then again, who decides what is and isn't harmless? You? Gonna be real chief, calling people an asshole or a **** is far less offensive to me but here you are blatantly saying the opposite, whether or not you like it, people find different things offensive, I'm not so keen on having a meme made out of me much like clearly being called a insult is something you don't like.

Not come on, this is akin to me calling someone a moron and yelling slurs personalized TOWARDS THEM straightfaced for calling my logic "silly"
Hell, the fact you just used "moron" is a bit baffling, I wasn't even aware people consider that an insult, at least to that caliber, ****** sure but moron? Yelling? Not sure how you could deduce what's yelling and merely stating through text but whatever. Personalized? Hello kettle. And towards them? Yes, I'm not gonna insult someone else instead of the offender? That's only common sense.
It's a ******* Vs. Match, jfc
Yeah? What's the match have to do with anything? As far as matches go even if I disagree I can still respect people's opinions and views? You don't really seem to get the issue here.

She responded to a meme with slurs, dude.
uh, what? She didn't respond to anything, I responded to a meme poking fun at me, which was completely uncalled for given the situation. It wasn't me who instigated it.

And I wouldn't even call it a slur, just a heavy insult.

I thought you were the ine asking to be called she. My bad.
No, in case it wasn't obvious, but for future reference, because I don't think it has ever been actually stated, I am in fact a dude. No issue.

So we're banning a user who responded to offenses and rudeness, and not the one who started it?
Said rudeness is the mental gymnastics meme. I'm not reporting people for posting the damn mental gymnastics meme.
And if answering idiot comments in a idiot way is reason to ban a member for a week, then do that with half the Wiki, myself included.
If you're calling people illiterate over something like that, please post instances so I can post your RVR too.
No one is forced to read comments rudely and simply remain silent.
Yeah, if it's rude you ask them to quit it, or report them. If you want to go apeshit on them, do it in the DMs next time.
Oh ok, guess we're just going to ignore absolutely anything I said that was offensive was said in response to something else first, and not just for the sake of being an asshole.
Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'm not exactly keen on just having people
If you're an asshole with a reason it's still you being an asshole
And? I am serious, much like you clearly are. "wow he only made you out to be ******** using a meme, just a joke lol", cool, if that's the case and that's ok surely if I do that right now to everything you've been saying you'd be completely fine with it right and wouldn't take the slightest bit offense to it as well? That's hetorical, itd wear thin extremely fast and you'd get annoyed.
Personalized? Despite literally quoting me but sure whatever.
So instead of doing ANYTHING ELSE, you call them a **** and illiterate. Best way to deal with the offense.
And I do, then again, who decides what is and isn't harmless? You? Gonna be real chief, calling people an asshole or a **** is far less offensive to me but here you are blatantly saying the opposite, whether or not you like it, people find different things offensive, I'm not so keen on having a meme made out of me much like clearly being called a insult is something you don't like.
I'm reporting this on the RVR for a reason. Majority will decide after the points are made.
Hell, the fact you just used "moron" is a bit baffling, I wasn't even aware people consider that an insult, at least to that caliber, ****** sure but moron? Yelling? Not sure how you could deduce what's yelling and merely stating through text but whatever. Personalized? Hello kettle. And towards them? Yes, I'm not gonna insult someone else instead of the offender? That's only common sense.
Irrelevant and missing the point.
Yeah? What's the match have to do with anything? As far as matches go even if I disagree I can still respect people's opinions and views? You don't really seem to get the issue here.
You didn't disagree with their views, you attacked their person.... are you purposely missing points to make yourself look better?

In general I don't know what the **** level of shit is being projected here that a meme is somehow justified to call people ***** over.

I mean... I don't get it? It's a meme. Not a funny one but it's not that bad. At most it warranted a blunt "hey, stop being a dick" but that response eas completely overblown and the fact that you doubled down on it makes it a notable offense. "They started it" isn't always an argument, dude. Especially not when it's something this... petty.

Y'all are actually considering a ban for someone saying "Oh, my bad, turns out you're just a ****." and "due to your inability to read", who didn't even instigate it?

Grow a thicker skin people, is what I would say if your glass skin wasn't selective and only applying to shit Chariot said and not the people he was responding to.

I don't know how you two (Impress and Wright) are seeing Chariot's response there as "completely overblown". It's tame as ****, it's even censored. Whatever rules would make that response inappropriate would also make a mocking image over the line.

Y'all are actually considering a ban for someone saying "Oh, my bad, turns out you're just a ****." and "due to your inability to read", who didn't even instigate it?

Grow a thicker skin people, is what I would say if your glass skin wasn't selective and only applying to shit Chariot said and not the people he was responding to.

I don't know how you two (Impress and Wright) are seeing Chariot's response there as "completely overblown". It's tame as ****, it's even censored. Whatever rules would make that response inappropriate would also make a mocking image over the line.
Him saying **** is autocensored... also no? Resorting to personal attacks isn't in any rules whatsoever, criticizing opinions is completely fine

Back