• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who wins demon king vs Anos voldigoad(no equipment)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
2 rounds equalized and unequalized. Demon king all forms including full power with all the Ten Commandments.

Last edited:
Not quite. For equalized I see the demon king winning. He has magic inversion and the Ten Commandments. It also depends on which form of the demon king too. But I agree unequalized the demon king loses only if anos uses his physical attacks.

Not quite. For equalized I see the demon king winning. He has magic inversion and the Ten Commandments. It also depends on which form of the demon king too. But I agree unequalized the demon king loses only if anos uses his physical attacks.
1. what equalized
2. how he can affect NEP type 2 soucre where anos regenerate from?

His commandment cant reflect 2-B (Multiversal) abilities. It would be NLF.

Also, venuzdonoa isnt magic
I legit just said unequalized the demon king loses. Equalized he might pull a win. Remember this is all forms demon king. Including full power. All magic meant to harm or weaken the demon king will instead heal and buff him. Of course it can work against him. Healing magic for example will harm him but he can always turn it off.

I legit just said unequalized the demon king loses. Equalized he might pull a win. Remember this is all forms demon king. Including full power. All magic meant to harm or weaken the demon king will instead heal and buff him. Of course it can work against him. Healing magic for example will harm him but he can always turn it off.
wait, it's all stats equallized?

Anos' passively conceptual erase him... And this is over... Sromp either way

How is demon king's ability treated? As a reflection + absorbtion? Would stat equal even help here?

Last edited:
It seems that all the passives of Anos 2-B range High-Godly NEP2 AE1 are being ignored... Anos erase the demon king only to be present.

Demon king is not immune to magic

The power of the demon king is just "reverse"

U attack with spells or debuf = it becomes healing and stats amps for him

U try to heal and buff demon king = he gets weakened and gets harmed

Aslo stats = does not apply to hax FYI

Dude the demon king is immune to magic(the ruler) yes anos wins in unequalized stars battle but equalized the demon king wins. Just read the demon king vs wiki.
This is like "Asta stomps Anos" because Asta negates all magic.

Look the demon king is not immune to holy magic. That is included in his weakness in his profile. You can see it.

This is not even debatable.... No matter how many arguments are made... anos stomp either round

Anos stomp both rounds.... even without venuzdonoa, Demon King has no chance of winning... Even 7-B anos is enough to deal with him.... How hard is it to get it into your head, that even with equal stats anos erase him

you need actual feats for affecfting a NEP type 2 soucre
Anos stomp both rounds.... even without venuzdonoa, Demon King has no chance of winning... Even 7-B anos is enough to deal with him.... How hard is it to get it into your head, that even with equal stats anos erase him
When I mean equalized they are the same strength(power levels and basic stats as well). That applies to hax as well. So no one-shot hax will be applicable in equal stats. I got an entire page of anos voligoad feats in my head thank you. Same for the demon king and here are win conditions for demon king in equalized: Anos triggers one of the ten commandments(the ones that have been revealed), anos buffs the demon king(via the ruler) then he gets one shotted, soul stolen or crush by darkness. Before you attack me with anos remember this is equalized and no equipment for both rounds and one-shot haxes are not applicable. Also, check out the other threads I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back