• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas(TM) vs asta

speedster352

He/Him
Speed equalized
True magic meliodas vs devil union asta

True magic meliodas vs elf invasion asta

What is True Magic Mel exactly? I know it's his last form, but like, is it a Magical transformation or something?

At first glance I would say Asta wins, but I will wait for more opinions.

Oh... now I realize... you're the guy who matched Anos vs Demon king....

Also meliodas has more physical strength than asta all this with a power level of 950

Last edited:
Thank you

against the ten commandments. He erased them along with the demon king entirely he easily erased the curses that the supreme deity and the demon king place on him and elizabeth.
And it's stated in the current profile?

Content Revision Thread, is a thread that u made to add/change informations of the characters, Meliodas currently is rated as country level or something, you need to make a revision thread to make him be planetary or some similar stuff
I would but I don't know how. Also, you agree that meliodas beats atsa.

Meliodas has sealing also.
Hakai as speedster has shown.
The AP advantage also.

My vote overall goes to meliodas.

Demons as we all can have soul manipulation.
Because he didn't use it doesn't mean he can,even demon king never showed soul manipulation in anime(don't know of manga).

Melidas isn't far stronger than asta? Asta one shot a demon who's 2 demons combined who are infividually above 100% dante who's 106 teratons. Asta >> naalith (lilth + naamah) > lilth/naamah > dante 100% > 106 teratons. dante 60% also scales to this btw who yami is stronger than. So realistically asta should be more than 2x 106 teratons.plus he can negate any magic meliodas throws at him and can reflect it back or even erase its effects completely. Asta also has a huge range and passive aura of antimagic.

Melidas isn't far stronger than asta? Asta one shot a demon who's 2 demons combined who are infividually above 100% dante who's 106 teratons. Asta >> naalith (lilth + naamah) > lilth/naamah > dante 100% > 106 teratons. dante 60% also scales to this btw who yami is stronger than. So realistically asta should be more than 2x 106 teratons.plus he can negate any magic meliodas throws at him and can reflect it back or even erase its effects completely. Asta also has a huge range passive aura of antimagic.
This. Asta is at least double the 106. Also is the sealing and Hakai in character for Meliodas?

Demons as we all can have soul manipulation.
Because he didn't use it doesn't mean he can,even demon king never showed soul manipulation in anime(don't know of manga).
As I said, I know that Meliodas has, but he never showed it and we have no reason to assume that he will use it here

Back