• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, maybe a month then, but intentional trolling is still a very bad thing, so I prefer something longer.

The fact that the user created his account yesterday and literally his first comment to the most recent comment is literally trolling and derailing is a proof that the user actually can be a sock account and a troll, 1 day and 1 month ban is not enough

by the way, i don't think it's "new", but i don't have proof for him being a troll, but either way I doubt it's suitable for a community like this, he literally writed quote such "But dio is a male vampire and this shinubo is female the males are strongest than the females" which are fallacious and this logic does not fit wiki mach standards

personally, a longer ban is good option

3 Months seems like a reasonable extension then. If he does the same stuff as soon as he comes back, permanent ban incoming.

Thank you. Did you handle his wiki account as well?

M3X is getting too heated in this Naruto thread, and is basically calling me an asshole and dishonest. In case that wording doesn't appear clear enough, off-site M3X has directly called me a "dishonest asshole" just minutes ago.

I'm not reporting him for the off-site language, just providing clarification for his comment in the Calc Group thread which is undeniably insulting and disrespectful, in case there was any doubt.

I did, because you think I'm idiot. You took a comment of mine out of context and is using that against me. Different situations and context. Basically calling me a liar. I'm obviously frustrated because of how you acted like the situations were the same.

I did, because you think I'm idiot. You took a comment of mine out of context and is using that against me. Different situations and context. Basically calling me a liar. I'm obviously frustrated because of how you acted like the situations were the same.
Please don't assume what I think. Not once there did I call you idiotic or stupid, or a liar.

I thought that the context was appropriate enough to quote you on it.

If you can't handle being frustrated on a debate forum, then you need to chill out before you start posting actually insulting, disrespectful posts.

I assume because that's exactly what you did. I will not endure a person who thinks that taking my comments out of context and using them against me is the right thing to do. You yourself know that they didn't fit in the same context, and yet you did.

Could you both discuss this over in private and not clog both Rule Violations, and that Naruto calc thread?
The Naruto calc thread isn't clogged at all since we're just discussing the calc there, and I've only responded to one of M3X's posts here.

But I'll stop and wait for more input from staff on my report.

Whatever Mex said to you on discord should have just been between you and him on discord. So long as it’s not going overboard, and he’s relatively keeping his cool on the forum, then whatever happened there shouldn’t be brought here.

Mex got upset and called you dishonest. It’s not a good thing but it isn’t worthy of a report either and let’s not pretend like we don’t all get upset once in a while either and say some things that aren’t too appropriate. He chose to take out his frustration outside the forum (without taking it too far) and remain relatively cooler here. There was no reason to bring that back here.

I’d just advise Mex to take a day off and chill with us on the discord. That’s what I’ve done in the past when shit’s frustrated me here.

@Jvando; I wasn't reporting his comment his comment from off-site. Simply providing it as clarification that his post was framed to call me dishonest, and an asshole.

I get upset plenty of times too, but I try to hold back from posting anything I'd regret on the forum.

If M3X regrets the language he used and apologizes, then I'm fine with letting it go entirely.

Not gonna lie, the fact that you are attempting to report him over something like this does make you come off as an asshole. I never really saw much wrong when I went to the thread itself, and bringing up Discord when it's a different place is really sus (even if the comment itself is rude). It just seems like he got angry because you twisted the context entirely, which is justifiable.

M3X is getting too heated in this Naruto thread, and is basically calling me an asshole and dishonest. In case that wording doesn't appear clear enough, off-site M3X has directly called me a "dishonest asshole" just minutes ago.

I'm not reporting him for the off-site language, just providing clarification for his comment in the Calc Group thread which is undeniably insulting and disrespectful, in case there was any doubt.
Obviously it's disrespectful to insult your character, but his frustrations are understandable because from his perspective he's feeling as if he's being misrepresented, which nobody really likes.

I don't think this is really something to take any sort of action on, and should be sorted out between the two of you when tensions aren't as high.

An apology is realistically all I think should be needed here, it isn't a big deal.

An apology is realistically all I think should be needed here, it isn't a big deal.

That's all I want. I'm not interested in taking it any further.

It just seems like he got angry because you twisted the context entirely
but his frustrations are understandable because from his perspective he's feeling as if he's being misrepresented, which nobody really likes.
Exactly what I felt. Using comments from different threads to justify an argument is extremely dishonest. If you look deeper, you might find my comments about X things, nowadays I have a different opinion than I thought before. It is normal, especially when you have different contexts involved. I obviously apologize, but I would like if you did the same here.

tenor.gif

Reporting the user @AncientKing95 for everything that has happened in this thread.
1) They "remade" a downgrade thread and used the same arguments from all the previous (and similar) threads that they've made
2) They decided to be ignorant about the arguments others have brought up on their CRT
3) They proceeded to not bring any proof to debunk said arguments on their CRT
imho they should be banned from making the same thread over and over again

Reporting the user @AncientKing95 for everything that has happened in this thread.
1) They "remade" a downgrade thread and used the same arguments from all the previous (and similar) threads that they've made
2) They decided to be ignorant about the arguments others have brought up on their CRT
3) They proceeded to not bring any proof to debunk said arguments on their CRT
imho they should be banned from making the same thread over and over again
I dont think that a ban is necessary, just talk with him ig

Yes, this is not ban-worthy. He did present elaborate arguments for why he thought that a downgrade was warranted.

Regarding our earlier discussion about letting The God of Procrastrination return to our community: He is not Fandom-banned as we thought previously:

I think that he was for a while, but it was a temporary block.

Makes sense... the question is how much should we hold the **** against them? Like others have said if Procrastination wanted to stay they shouldn't have changed their profile pic to **** unless im thinking of someone else

He was banned for posting Lolicon **** on Joke Battles wiki, which Wokistan still seemed insistent that he should stay banned permanently. And while he can be chill from time to time, he also had a habit of derailing important staff threads with nonsense iirc.

Question is if we should have him under a microscope or keep him banned then, I'll wait and see what others think. My social judgment is awful.

Well, I think that he was also knowledgeable and productive at times, so maybe we can let him back eventually?

He was banned for posting Lolicon **** on Joke Battles wiki, which Wokistan still seemed insistent that he should stay banned permanently. And while he can be chill from time to time, he also had a habit of derailing important staff threads with nonsense iirc.
That instantly tables the discussion for me. Permaban. End of discussion.

I think that he changed his avatar to a lolicon one, but do not know if it was explicit or not. I do not remember exactly what happened anymore.

Back