• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also mention them to: http://vstf.wikia.com

Let's not discuss it here. What everyone should do is see the message and contact Fandom directly immediately. That's what I did as I doubt we all have the time to question his motives each time as he has made it blatantly clear. See a message, report it to Fandom. Don't bring it here. It's not hard to do.

I agree with Dragonmasterxyz.

I reported him to FANDOM already for abusing the Users with the Distribution of ****, also hes claiming to be other Users so they could get blocked.

He's now blocked across FANDOM so lets probably stop arguing about him now and ignore...

I already reported that kid, by the way. Whenever you see then, just report as soon as you do and don't talk about them much here.

While we are dealing with more serious stuff, can we return to Firephoenixearl's case for a second? He was accused of editing scans to prove his point on one of the JoJo CRTs. However, Agnaa came up with a point that he simply cropped the scan of a different translation. Here are the scans.

The thing is, the whole page that was linked was of a good quality and came from one site, while the cropped one was of a much lower quality and came from Discord, which I consider suspicious.

I think it'd be better to ask Firephoenixearl to explain himself here. I've also asked ProfessorLord if he ever seen a TL that looks like the last picture above.

The second scan looks fake from a glance.

Also, I tried to search for a translation through Google Image Search, and managed to find only one scan with a matching translation... on a random imageboard. Other sources aren't showing up to me due to copyright issues, but if somebody has access to it, post it here.

And to provide some context, here's the picture of Firephoenixearl's post.

Jfdjgtsdjb

TL;DR his claim about visuals on GER being gone is based on allegedly edited scan.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well it's still possible that he simply took an edited scan and took it as real instead of actively trying to lie. Not likely, but possible.
Knowing Fire I doubt that.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well it's still possible that he simply took an edited scan and took it as real instead of actively trying to lie. Not likely, but possible.
Agreed, but it wouldn't hurt to be absolutely sure. But I, alongside others, can't say that for now, due to Fire's reputation and the things given.

Somelatinguy

Consistent severe downplay of Kirby. And by severe, I mean severe (like, city level to even small building level).

Not to issue a ban, but someone should give him a warning.

@Cal

You can give him a warning if you wish.

Alright, I really don't like to do this to people nor do I mean to demean, insult, or degrade people.

That said, I really think it's time we consider some sort of severe reprimand for Firepheonixearl. Even though the accusations leveled were never found to be conclusively true, it's telling that that sort of action was considered immediately in character. I don't want to be overly negative, but it's clear this sort of thing isn't out of the question. Fire has continuously wanked Medaka Box beyond its capabilities by a large amount, and a good portion of the threads created by him devolve into toxic messes due to this. It has progressed beyond the point where it can be considered average bias towards a verse, and has fostered a large amount of toxicity. I think some sort of punishment is a valid course of action at this point.

And hopefully any of you typing that me or any other critics of his are simply salty, it's been said before, so don't bother repeating it. It just breeds more toxicity.

Chartate101 said:
Ah yes, banning someone off of a SUSPICION that thwy didn't lnow they were edited. That seems reasonable.
It's far more likely that they did given their history. Do some research first before you snark.

I would like to act partially in defence of his character. He is segnificantly better than he was before, even if it is not great.

Also, reverse image search does not always work for Manga sharing cites

Perhaps, but it's been shown that A. He still has work to do in that category and B. That that is not the only issue here by a long shot.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I would like to act partially in defence of his character. He is segnificantly better than he was before, even if it is not great.

Also, reverse image search does not always work for Manga sharing cites
I see little difference between the two. He claims Medaka has tier 2 has when he used to argue for tier 1. That's it. He still deserves the ban as it's perfectly in character to do this.

Look, its not him claiming them that high that's the issue. Medaka has gone on and off of tier 2 for a while. Its his inability to argue with what is currently in policy, don't mix it up

I would say that the scan issue is less the issue here, and more the fact that sort of thing was immediately considered to be what he would do.

Hmm, im sorry but to my knowledge i haven't been breaking any rules (or at least i don't think i am). I would like to at least know which rule of the wiki says "fire has done something bad".

Not to derail, but I'm genuinely new to this firephoenixearl situation; who is he and what is he getting banned for? People have been telling me that his past actions factor in, but might I ask how long ago his past actions were and examples of the spite threads that he has made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back