• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I mostly agree with AKM, but think that DTG's ban should likely be reduced to 3 months or so based on the above information, unless he has done other bad things that I do not know about. 6 months at most.

Yeah, no. This is regular behavior for DTG and Shnee said he was down to his last warning already with tge afformentioned argument. A year sounds fine in light of that, he's always acted like an aggressive dick.

Not sure if this is worth putting here, but this user recently made some changes to Atalanta's profile, changing her to country level and stuff. This was likely due to the recent CRT to upgrade Fate characters to Tier 6, however the changes made to her profile were not what were agreed upon in the thread. I have since corrected the changes to what they should have been.

To me, this seems like a simple misunderstanding and not an intentional troll.

Yes, you need to mention the relevant thread in edit summaries for every page that you edit to avoid misunderstandings. Otherwise I or other edit-patrollers can easily think that you are vandalising.

Yes, agreed. No ban is necessary as far as I am concerned.

Pretty sure he was banned from Nintendo threads for a year for this stuff already, at this point, he should be banned from Nintendo threads for infinite time, perhaps in general. But I'm leaning to the first thing

He's literally only been back for a few days and he's already back to doing the same old stuff that got him banned the first time. Permaban him and call it a day.

Pretty sure he was banned from Nintendo threads for a year for this stuff already, at this point, he should be banned from Nintendo threads for infinite time, perhaps in general. But I'm leaning to the first thing
Wasn't he given a general ban and not a Nintendo specific one?

At the very least he needs to be prohibited from making video game CRTs since he still hasn’t understood we don’t downgrade game characters based off Game Mechanics.

On an unrelated note, this Versus Thread is spite and derailed pretty hard, so can someone close it?

He was banned from making Nintendo specific threads, he was never banned from the wiki looking at the block log, but I agree that if day one on the ban's expiration they basically repeat the same thing that got them banned but even more obnoxious, that is grounds for permaban on that specific topic. He really should not be allowed to make any more Nintendo related Content Revision because all he ever does is says, "They're tier 9 because I said so" then deliberately ignores every single feat in existence or makes terrible pet peeves. Like "It's only a small gem, it can't possibly have good feats" ignoring the fact that they do.

Also, I closed the stomp/spite thread.

Hasn't he actively derailed unrelated threads to push CRTs before? I think a general ban might be needed. I've literally never seen him outside a video game thread and he basically disappeared for all that time he was banned from Nintendo threads, so it's pretty clear that's all he cares about.

He was banned from making Nintendo specific threads, he was never banned from the wiki looking at the block log, but I agree that if day one on the ban's expiration they basically repeat the same thing that got them banned but even more obnoxious, that is grounds for permaban on that specific topic. He really should not be allowed to make any more Nintendo related Content Revision because all he ever does is says, "They're tier 9 because I said so" then deliberately ignores every single feat in existence or makes terrible pet peeves. Like "It's only a small gem, it can't possibly have good feats" ignoring the fact that they do.

Also, I closed the stomp/spite thread.
I dunno, he seems to be just as obnoxious regarding Sonic the hedgehog, so it's not just Nintendo

Hasn't he actively derailed unrelated threads to push CRTs before? I think temporary general ban might be needed. I've literally never seen him outside a video game thread and he basically disappeared for all that time he was banned from Nintendo threads, so it's pretty clear that's all he cares about.
He is relatively fine on Dragonball CRTs he has made before iirc

Pretty much every Video game character in general tbh he's super obnoxious about. But Wright Way is right that a forum ban is reasonable and regardless he should be banned for making Nintendo/Sega related threads.

I'm thinking a permanan from video game CRTs and a temp ban generally to show that his behavior is unacceptable. If it is just video games and he's fine in other spheres, than an actual permaban seemd a bit hasty, but he should know that his actions have consequences.

I'm thinking a permanan from video game CRTs and a temp ban generally to show that his behavior is unacceptable. If it is just video games and he's fine in other spheres, than an actual permaban seemd a bit hasty, but he should know that his actions have consequences.
I agree with this, but how long should the temporary ban be???

Back