• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario is still a certain tier (without that part of the argumentation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can debunk this argument later; but for the time being, it’s still the plumber’s turn.

Multi-Solar System level (Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which can create pocket dimensions full of stars.
1) Power Stars may be able to create dimensions, but mustn't be able to empower their users.
2) Grand Stars can empower their users, but by enlarging them, which empowers them proportionally to their new sizes.
Can harm Power Moon users, which are comparable to Power Stars.
3) Power Moons mustn't be able to empower their users, either.
Fought King Boo who created several realms with many stars)
4) King Boo’s gem may be able to create dimensions and can empower its user, but can do the latter barely well enough to let him use a charged attack to shatter the Dark Moon, a human-sized moon seemingly made of the same material as the gem, which is referred to just as a jewel or gem.

Finally, I’m responding to a few objections to my position.
He suffers from a hand pain for the rest of each day he breaks blocks with his fist and Luigi from a headache for the rest of each day he breaks them with his head.
The second to last paragraph says they get their aches after breaking all the blocks of each day.
Also, these comical moments aren’t jokes, yet the official answer to “a question that has been posed to the gaming giant for decades” is a joke? Yes and no, respectively.
They can’t break many blocks without getting an ache afterward.

In conclusion, Mario is 9-B.

You were literally just debunked, the Power Stars do empower the users physically; it turns fodder characters into bosses.

Also, you keep bringing up, "He should be 9-B" with no context and deliberately ignoring the multitude of feats far above that. Dreamy Luigi also sneezes away entire star constellations and they have been shown to withstand blasts that nuked entire dimensions. So seriously, you pretty much ate your final warning more than once and even Goombas have feats better than 9-B; they're going to be 8-C eventually. At this point, you desperately need to drop this topic right now and permanately.

I'm closing this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back