• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you to everybody who helped out.

If I remember correctly, he wanted his FANDOM account banned, but not his forum account, because a group of people were attacking him.

I think that it was the reverse actually. He wanted his forum account banned, but not the Fandom one.

Anyway, unless he has given us permission, we should probably not talk about his reasons for leaving. It had nothing to do with the people in this forum themselves though.

Ah yes, the negotiator.

The dude seems like he's new to the wikia, so I doubt he had any malicious intent or smth. Perhaps a small warning or clarification is enough?

He sounds identical to someone I remember blocking a long time ago, and also randomly brings up his Discord Account. Which said user appears to be a troll who came here with a sock. I believe who I'm thinkin of is YellaNinja or something like that. I think he should be permabanned if this is true, but I'd like to know of other staff members think this is likely the case before doing so.

It was linked to the wrong character by the looks it of, but @Starbrand_Fan should have linked to the Content Revision it was accepted on. Speaking of which, not sure where the calculation for Spike's 6-A tier is specifically either. But give him a chance to explain himself.

As for DTG, I do agree he's been pretty hostile, but he's never been banned before. So not sure if I'm comfortable with a permanent ban, and do not know full details, but a 6 month to a year long ban seems reasonable if he's as bad as comments above are saying.

I decided to ban him for a year.

Now I have this user KLOL brought up above. Given his notoriously random Dragon Ball downplay combined with his bait of "Naruto would solo all of Dragon Ball" being his very first contribution, he sounds very much like a typical YellaNinja sock. Others agree?

For DTG, considering he wasn't banned before, and his comment can be seen as a momentary lapse in judgment due to being aggravated by the recent heated debate which he wasn't willing to drop, I personally think a year is a long time for a first ban. Six months would have been a preferable option to me.

For Mohck, we don't have much information to assume he is a sock. Although, his behavior does appear like a troll, we can't ban someone for having a largely different opinion unless they are causing problems. A wait-and-watch situation would have been preferable imo.

Back