• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Hahahaha what? No. Mikoto dragged out a month long ban not only with the constant use of sockpuppets, but the persistent harassment of various users over the course of years. If she didn't want to be banned for so long she should've thought about that earlier.

She's been globally blocked across Fandom multiple times, and has already had dozens of last chances. And her "Getting better at hiding her toxicity" is not an excuse to unblock her especially if she still is toxic. It really was only just a few months ago, she has said some horrendous stuff to people's faces. Like she literally told me that she hopes I get hit by a speeding car, when all I did was mention 4-A and Castlevania in the same sentence. Despite it not really being about her when I brought it up. Also, she apparently still has socks on the wiki and even her most recent socks have still be rather problematic. She still purposely makes spite threads here and there whether it be Vs Threads or Content Revisions.

So honestly, the only people who support her coming back are people who know pretty much nothing about her. But these are a list of things she pretty much does whenever she is here.
  • She's interested in Fire Emblem; but specifically, she's extremely favorable towards FE 6-7 like wanting to upgrade every fodder character to Tier 6 based on an obvious outlier, or using an awkward game mechanic; specifically the Town level Bandits based on the village raid mechanic. Then if she doesn't have her way, she'll downplay other entries out of spite despite having legit AP calculations that are super consistent + context behind the god tiers is much more blatant with multiple back ups.
  • She heavily exaggerates the Yu-Gi-Oh statistics all the way to Universal or Low Multiversal than downplays PMMM out of spite against SomebodyData for debunking them
  • She exaggerates Dragon Ball statistics then downplays DC Comics, Saint Seiya, and Castlevania out of spite against Matthew Schroeder
  • She also shares similar interests to verses like Persona and the like.
  • And in conclusion, she has no intention of actually being particularly contributive for the wiki, she's only out for herself. And will do anything to exact her vengeance on the people she hates. And all of her current socks should be banned too; heck we weren't even this lenient ZaStando and EarthyBoy had to wait months after only making one sock while being apologetic for his actions and having several people vouch for how much he matured to get unbanned. Lifting Mikoto's ban would be one of the biggest double standards we ever heard when it comes to how strict we are for socks.
Also, we had a final decision to be extra strict when it comes to abusing multiple accounts, so it would be hypocritical to lift the 3rd worst offender in that regard in history.

Am i...allowed to participate on this conversation? I disagree with some of the claims Medeus did.
If not, i will just not participate at all.

I'd just let Grath (or whoever wanted to say something in her defense) have a chance to actually say their piece before finalizing anything. Just to be fair.

Is Misaka Mikoto/Bobepipipiri allowed to speak in her defence?

She's been globally blocked across Fandom multiple times, and has already had dozens of last chances. And her "Getting better at hiding her toxicity" is not an excuse to unblock her especially if she still is toxic. It really was only just a few months ago, she has said some horrendous stuff to people's faces. Like she literally told me that she hopes I get hit by a speeding car, when all I did was mention 4-A and Castlevania in the same sentence. Despite it not really being about her when I brought it up. Also, she apparently still has socks on the wiki and even her most recent socks have still be rather problematic. She still purposely makes spite threads here and there whether it be Vs Threads or Content Revisions.

So honestly, the only people who support her coming back are people who know pretty much nothing about her. But these are a list of things she pretty much does whenever she is here.
  • She's interested in Fire Emblem; but specifically, she's extremely favorable towards FE 6-7 like wanting to upgrade every fodder character to Tier 6 based on an obvious outlier, or using an awkward game mechanic; specifically the Town level Bandits based on the village raid mechanic. Then if she doesn't have her way, she'll downplay other entries out of spite despite having legit AP calculations that are super consistent + context behind the god tiers is much more blatant with multiple back ups.
  • She heavily exaggerates the Yu-Gi-Oh statistics all the way to Universal or Low Multiversal than downplays PMMM out of spite against SomebodyData for debunking them
  • She exaggerates Dragon Ball statistics then downplays DC Comics, Saint Seiya, and Castlevania out of spite against Matthew Schroeder
  • She also shares similar interests to verses like Persona and the like.
  • And in conclusion, she has no intention of actually being particularly contributive for the wiki, she's only out for herself. And will do anything to exact her vengeance on the people she hates. And all of her current socks should be banned too; heck we weren't even this lenient ZaStando and EarthyBoy had to wait months after only making one sock while being apologetic for his actions and having several people vouch for how much he matured to get unbanned. Lifting Mikoto's ban would be one of the biggest double standards we ever heard when it comes to how strict we are for socks.
Also, we had a final decision to be extra strict when it comes to abusing multiple accounts, so it would be hypocritical to lift the 3rd worst offender in that regard in history.
Well, in short.

1.- I never argued for Tier 6 base FE6 or FE7. It was originally considered to be the case by scaling the Fire Dragons (who were considered High 6-A at the time) to the Divine Dragons the Bern army was able to scare into submission. Due to the lack of evidence of them being comparable i have no longer argued for it to be the case.
Despite being an outlier, Cecilia DOES have a 6-A/High 6-A durability feat, so i do not consider it to be unreasonable for me to argue for that rating back then.
Also the bandit 7-C thing does have some statement to back it up in FE6, but that is up for a CRT than to this thread.

2.-I am not the only person who argues for Low 2-C to 2-C Yugioh, as there are several arguments for it. Such as scaling Yugi to the Darkness and Yubel from YGO GX, who had 2-C feats. (Ex. Zemcha)
I only disagreed with Low 1-C Madoka, but i have never attempted to downgrade them from their reasonable 2-A rating. I did note that the scaling was made using a parody manga, though.

3.-I am also not the only one who has argued for 2-C Red God Goku. (Ex SSJRyu) As the hyperbolic time chamber is indeed its own space-time, but that is just another argument. I have never tried to argue for Low 1-C or anything above 2-A for Xeno or CC Goku either.

4.-I do like the Persona series and do disagree with low 1-c Joker, but i have not made a single thread about it.
I also have not done anything about Saint Seiya or Castlevania. And in due time, i have accepted Castlevania as 4-A to Low 2-C and even think 2-A saint seiya is reasonable.

5.-I have over 40,000+ to 50,000+ edits between all of my accounts and i find it a bit insulting to consider me "un-contributive" to the wiki as i have been part of the community even before the wiki had 10,000 pages.
I made most of the FE profiles, several KOF profiles, the Tifa Lockhart page, several versus and revision threads and have helped other users in the discord server find evidence for the servers i know about, specially Fire Emblem Heroes, Yugioh and SNK.

I do admit to having said terrible things in Discord / private servers about the other staff and expressed how mad i am at them for some reasons, but it was all emotional, i would never wish harm on them as people in real life.
I do admit to having several accounts, with this being the only one in "circulation" at the moment.
I have said this before in other threads, but i am sorry for that "Summon your persona" joke/insult i made 6 years ago that implied suicide and have grown past that kind of "joke".

In short, i do not really expect to be unbanned, but i do want to express that i have always wanted to help the wiki out since i love classifying some of my favorite verses and show people that FE characters are not just normal people with swords that would die to a bullet.
Also, i already contributed to 2-A Azura and Freyja, which have been some of the threads i had the most interest in, i really am not working on any other revision atm and just focus on making versus threads i find interesting.

4.-I do like the Persona series and do disagree with low 1-c Joker, but i have not made a single thread about it.
It frankly doesn't matter if you like the series, or haven't made a thread, or even disagree with it, you've called the revisions disgusting, said that I can't stand to have someone disagree with me (as I and another user literally said that I was asking why do you disagree), and made pretty weird claims like we had non-canon evidence accepted in our revisions (P4G Extras).

Forgive me for butting in, but I would see it to be preferable to not drag in other members in your points of defense.
I guess it's just a me thing, but in my eyes it makes them as equally suspect for such actions.

It frankly doesn't matter if you like the series, or haven't made a thread, or even disagree with it, you've called the revisions disgusting, said that I can't stand to have someone disagree with me (as I and another user literally said that I was asking why do you disagree), and made pretty weird claims like we had non-canon evidence accepted in our revisions (P4G Extras).
I have only called them invalid on the Discord server and i prefer to keep this discussion there.

Personally using things said off-site about the revisions and such should only be used in an extreme situation, this doesn’t necessarily seem to be the case for that, but things like the car are definitely extreme. I’m neutral on this, and that’s all I really have to say atm.

Frankly, the stuff about the verses is somewhat irrelevant, this aint a CRT. The big elephant in the room is how you've behaved, and the countless sock puppets you've created.

First of all, I'm glad you tried to be respectable and that you acknowledge you personally do not expect to be unbanned and that you apologized for past actions. But that still doesn't mean anyone everyone can forget past actions. And also, not the first time you apologized for some horrible things you said only to go back to those actions later on.

Well, I do remember you being pushy for it back in 2017 on your Miles Romero account. About the High 6-A everybody stuff; there were indeed too many assumptions here and there. There's no proof fodder manekates are superior to the Final Dragon from FE7 just because they're nameless yeah. But that was a pushed assumption Reppuzan, JSW, and I refuted later on. Especially since that one matched the combined might of 4 Divine Weapon wielders when most dragons are fodderized by one Divine Weapon, and is officially tougher than Nergal who is comparable if not superior to Athos. Not to mention, even weakened versions of Divine Weapons no less fodderized those other War Dragons. Zephiel is a weird case, there's no proof his Divine Weapon was different from the other 7, but most likely was since he was a challenging foe for Roy with Sealed Sword. But him oneshotting Celica was a giant loophole in the scaling chain. And you did make 5-10 accounts with the purpose of harassing JustSomeWeirdo at the time; including the VenomRoy account afterward.

I know you're not the only person who pushes for it, but from what I recall, you were the only one who made multiple accounts or expressed hostile behavior against LAS at the time, SomebodyData, Everlasting at the time, Arigamy at the time, and several other staff members. I do not know full details of what you done or said on PMMM threads, but I believe either Kaltias or SomebodyData would know full details.

I know a lot of people indeed argued for 2-C BoG saga Goku, Infinite Speed Goku, and Immeasurable Lifting strength Goku. And I acknowledge there were others far more extreme in that regard, but you still often behaved harshly in those examples. And as for Saint Seiya, it more so the speed ratings are what you downplayed rather than the AP, but Matt knows more details. As for Castlevania, on you Hans account, I recall you saying Castlevania cast should be 8-B which came from no where, and on some older accounts, I recall you saying they're "Normal humans with fancy backgrounds"; including the RapidMotorCycle19 account. Or was it Asuka the Demonic Empress. But the Superman examples are still extra frequent.

I'm not knowledgeable on you take on Persona's tiers, but all I know is that back when Persona was High 6-A, you did have an interest in one of its protagonists fighting Roy from Fire Emblem. Nothing too bad there, but just a hint of your interest.

I agree my bad on "Not contributive at all" I agree that some of your initial accounts have tried to find scans and be reasonable from time to time. I was more so talking about motives and occasionally methods rather than outcomes. I agree you made a lot of Fire Emblem profiles, but tbh honest; most of them were poor quality than me and JustSomeWeirdo had to work extra hard to fix. Like poor profile format or summaries being plagiarized from the Fire Emblem wiki and the like. The Tokyo Mirage Sessions I also agree you at least made some decent effort to revise or add to the wiki when JustSomeWeirdo was personally not interested because he thought the cutscenes were bad, and I was too busy with RL Job + other games on my plate I was more focused on during the little free time I have had. But most of you contributions have honestly consisted of poor editing, being super pushy on content revisions, or downplaying verses that were otherwise winning against you favorite characters. Such as "9-C fodder because a few people die from bullets" or "9-B fodder because people die from nukes". Those were said on the Ted Ed account.

Regarding offsite behavior, verse specific stuff aren't too bad. And insults behind people's backs aren't things we have much authority over anymore unless it's backed up with plots to either harass or dox people and or to destabilize the wiki. Hate speech in particular is only staff demotion, but not quite ban worthy since it's not always easy to tell actual bigotry from things that are just jokes of poor taste. But we do very much have authority when it comes to personally attacking their faces; whether it be message walls, DMs or public servers, harassing their faces is never good practice. And I heard I was not the only one harassed in DMs; Matthew Schroeder used to get harassed a lot by you in DMs too iirc.

Also, I think it should be the top people who remember Mikoto sock situations more than anyone who should be the judges. I know I'm already here and gave my judgement, but the others would be @JustSomeWeirdo @SomebodyData @Matthew_Schroeder and I think @Theglassman12 would also know a good deal. There are a few others, but some of them are either inactive or probably would rather not be pinged at all. It's possible one or two of those mentioned also might not want to, which they may politely mention or ignore it if that is the case. But if anyone should be the main judges, it should be them.

That's basically what I got for now.

I disagree with the notion that most of my profiles have been of poor quality, some have indeed have been, but assuming i have not improved at all is somewhat insulting, specially now that the editing system has changed.
And to bring up points i agreed upon on 2017 and not mention that my opinions on several verses has flat out changed in time is also something i disagree with.

The banter i have said on Discord is more aggressive as there are less rules about harsh words and opinions than the VSBW, where i have always tried to be more respectful in general.

Aside of that, i will no longer reply, i will just be watching this thread to hear conclusions and the final outcome.

Simply pointing it out that is matters less about what your personal opinions on verses and characters are and whether you wank or downplay, or how bad your profiles were. What matters more is how you conducted yourself irrespective of all those factors.

Anyway, I request people to not derail this thread and let the people who have been pinged respond in peace.

I’m sorry for having taken so long to respond to this. I’m rather busy at the moment, but there are some comments I would like to make about this situation. I’ll try my best to type this up, but it’s possible I won’t have the time.

So, as some people may know, Mikoto (as well as a few other users banned on the wiki) have been allowed onto the Versus Villa Discord server, which I am an administrator of. This is for many reasons; the most obvious being that Versus Villa is not officially associated with the wiki, and is just for people interested in Versus Debating in general. However, this is also because I, as well as the server owner Solacis, have made a point that the server should be considered a place where people aren’t judged for what they’ve done previously, as long as they remain on good behaviour while they are present. We don’t forget what people have done, but we don’t judge them for it if they show they can improve. Because of that, I have had a fair few interactions with Mikoto in her current state on the server, and have a decent concept for what kind of person she is now over what she was in the past.

Let me just get one thing out of the way that has to be admitted; she’s not exactly on perfect behaviour. She’s occasionally demonstrated being unnecessarily aggressive in chat, and has been warned once or twice about her language and behaviour. Anyone who is trying to paint it as if she’s now a misunderstood saint is being disingenuous.

However, with the reports of her behaviour in the past in mind, I’d also consider it very disingenuous to say or imply that she hasn’t improved. In fact, she’s improved quite a lot. The couple of times that she’s had to be warned have been disparate incidents she’s already made an effort to avoid in the future; other than that, she’s been a reasonably friendly member of the server, even around plenty of members directly from the wiki. She has hardly been problematic, and in discussions of Versus Debating, she’s shown herself to be an invested and productive (albeit strongly opinionated) member.

Frankly, the very reason the server was started under such a principle was because we realised that it’s unfair and unjust to judge people for what they’ve done in the past if they have no intention of doing it again. We’re conditioned to believe that simply punishing people who have done something bad is righteous, but if they won’t cause any more harm, punishment is out of nothing more than spite. Nothing is gained from it, but something is lost. That’s why we’ve given people with a genuine interest in Versus Debating who are banned on the wiki the chance to explore their interests productively there, and in turn, we’ve had a chance to see who has actually improved.

Has Mikoto improved enough for me to vouch for letting her back on the wiki? Well... there are certain complications with that when things like global FANDOM blocks are considered. Actually going through that process would be more difficult than justifying it. But truthfully, as long as Mikoto kept her temper in check, I’m willing to assert that she’d be no more harmful on here than any ordinary user. And if that’s the case, then insisting on her ban would, as I mentioned previously, be unjust.

I highly, highly doubt a comment like this can be made without controversy, especially considering some of the things I’ve been told about Mikoto in the past. I apologise if that is the result. But with reason and integrity in mind, I willing to say that it shouldn’t be unreasonable to allow Mikoto back onto the wiki.

I looked into the Mikoto stuff before a while ago because it was before my time here.

Gonna be a stickler here as always and say keep her banned. Ban evaded in the past even around global fandom bans.

Even if it's been two years since they supposedly done anything I don't believe unbanning someone like this sets a good example. Where does the line get drawn on here?

If she was banned infinitely as many times as she has then the bans need to hold up. Otherwise infinite bans are meaningless.

All of this is just in my opinion. I get wanting to be nice but yeah.

It's still a fairly poorly written page tho, plus I don't think it's even from an official series, it should be in FCOC or JBW

Looks like their profiles were deleted.
Think I'll leave a message on their wall explaining things.

Just a last comment regarding Mikoto-

I knew about the sockpuppet she had, but never tried to report it (And I'm seriously sorry if that was actually rule breaking) because I thought she didn't do much in the wiki other than making personal vs matches and crts, most of which were uninteresting to me. Other people were also fine with her and I didn't wanted to be a wet blanket.

From my experience in discord, she can behave and even be nice at times with other members, her worst flaw is that simple lack of patience and tolerance when it comes to certain topics, and being quick to swear like a sailor.

But I am still willing to give her a bit of chance, because for one this is discord and people acting sorta reckless is kinda of unavoidable, even I do really cursed stuff in servers that I wouldn't dare to do here. And for two she is can moderate herself once asked to.

Back