• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Regarding Mikoto, regrettably the best course of action would be for them to remain banned.

I don’t doubt she’s a better person than before, but it’d be blatant double standards to lift her ban after she’s created so many sock accounts, nevermind the fact that she apparently received a global block from FANDOM.

Last edited:
I know my speech do not have much weight but regarding Makoto case, allow me to have some words:
While I don't know about her past stuff, i did mostly read DDM post, and to be honest, i trust DDM information regarding Makoto, his comment speak his intention of being fair-minded. While i also agree that her action in the past is really bad, need ban, i think it is not to bad to give a second chance, i'm also have some "pissed off" moment in that DB cosmology revision that i should be ban for a while, shame on me really. But again, her action are pretty extreme according to the information i got from you guys, so many people will want her permant ban, but i'm not want to dwell too much on her past to judge her, and possibly Ant will think the same because DarkGrath did mention she could change.

So i propose a solution: We keep her main acc Makoto (whatever i don't know) in ban status, but allow her to use 1 sock acc to participate in our wiki, and people should keep a close eye on her to check, if she behave well and improve herself on that sock acc of her, we could considering unban her main acc, if not then well.......we already know what are the next course of action is.

This is my opinion on this matter, thank you all in advance for hear me out

So i propose a solution: We keep her main acc Makoto (whatever i don't know) in ban status, but allow her to use 1 sock acc to participate in our wiki, and people should keep a close eye on her to check, if she behave well and improve herself on that sock acc of her, we could considering unban her main acc, if not then well.......we already know what are the next course of action is.

I don't see how that is any kind of a solution. That's just letting her fully back onto the wiki as if she isn't banned at all.

Well, for what it's worth, I don't believe in permanent bans. If someone still cares after years and comes back continuing bad behavior, it's pretty easy to ban them again. If they come back with good behaviour, we've just gained another productive member. It's not like we're rushing such banned users into positions of authority where they can do actual harm.

But on the other hand, Mikoto being fandom-banned makes the situation pretty unworkable, as we require fandom accounts to contribute.

On one hand, like Agnaa, I am also not a believer of permabans. According to Ant, she's been around for 6 years. 6 years is a long time and people who join as impulsive teens can become mature adults in that duration. And I'd like to think that we shouldn't hold someone guilty for what they did as a young and impulsive teenager for the rest of their lives, because people are capable of change and they do grow up. So I was considering the idea of giving her another chance. For someone who has been around for 6 years even after getting banned, simply to make CRTs and vs threads shows dedication at least. Don't take this as me condoning sockpuppetry btw.

On the other hand, I trust Ryukama's, Prom's and Medeus' judgment on the matter since they were the ones who dealt with her, and none of them want her back. She still created lots of socks to go around a month long ban and harassed several users. It would be double standards for us and set a terrible precedent where every problematic user ever will try to get back to the site using the same excuse, irrespective of whether they have evidenced changes in their behavior or not, which would defeat the purpose of bans. Not to mention, our rules don't allow to unban someone who is fandom banned.

Speaking on whether the person has evidenced change in their behavior, while Grath brought up points that she gets along fine with members of the community in a discord server and might not be as bad as she used to be in the past, he still said that she has been strongly opinionated and unnecessarily aggressive occasionally, both traits that got her banned in the first place, more or less, and have been associated with her for a long time. Which implies that she still hasn't changed enough.

And, even discarding all of that, I would have been okay with unbanning her, had she not caused any problems with her current sock. But apparently, even her current sock has been warned a few times for being problematic in CRTs and recently reported for making stomp matches. These are smaller offenses but still, unfortunately it doesn't look like she changed enough.

Last edited:
I understand AKM's point here.

To be clear, my main point on my comment was that her opinionated and occasionally aggressive behaviour realistically did not seem like it'd be enough to be ban-worthy. To better explain what I mean, I'll use an example; let's say that someone joined the wiki one day who had the exact same personality and behaviour as Mikoto in her current state, but wasn't actually just a Mikoto sockpuppet. I'd be inclined to say that this hypothetical person would not warrant being banned for their behaviour. They may occasionally cause a small issue, but nothing that can't be rectified or atoned for. With that in mind, would it be justified to keep such a person banned?

However, I'm aware that this is kind of redundant. Regardless of whether Mikoto should or should not be unbanned, the global FANDOM block makes this situation very complicated, as actually unbanning her would almost certainly have to involve contacting FANDOM directly. And in that case, there would have to be a really good case for unbanning her; with all things in mind, the case probably isn't strong enough to justify it. And given that, as AKM mentioned, her latest sock has been warned separately from the fact that she's a sockpuppet account, that would just make the case even weaker (even if it's just a warning and nothing more).

I'm not comfortable with saying that Mikoto should stay banned. While I have no intention to look at this through a rose-tinted lens, I honestly see Mikoto as someone who has a genuine interest in Versus Debating, who's making an active effort to not be as intrusive or harmful as she was in the past, and who makes sockpuppets out of a desire to continue with her hobby under the knowledge she cannot do so normally. But it's also not particularly reasonable to unban her with these conditions in mind, especially so for the FANDOM global block. If there was any reasonable way to work this out, I'd vouch for it; I just accept that there may not be one.

Can somebody investigate what Fandom blocked her for, and for how long it lasted please? It might be useful to know if the ban period has passed.

He was blocked for 4 centuries, 9 decades, 9 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds. Imagine if he came back 5 centuries later and survived the apocalypse and is still alive lol.

Well, the account has been disabled rather than blocked. She could have done that herself.

Were any other of her accounts permanently blocked by Fandom?

(Do not want to intrude, but i disabled that account because i was helping a friend in another power level wiki and had another account at the moment, so that friend said that i should have the original deleted so users there could not see i had several accounts and find me suspicious.)

She did have a global block by the time that original account was deleted; also, the recent list Fandom accounts merging into one specific Xenforo account via shared Email Address revealed that that Mikoto Misaka account wasn't even her first account. LuigiFan001 predates even that, and was caught being the same Email address as Megaboy Prime. Who was problematic alongside RapidMotorcycle19 and like Rapid joined after Kyle Ramos was banned and became active when Marco Shark was banned. Lastly Asuka the Demonic Empress which was also one of her accounts the same year was global banned for harassing me across multiple other wikis such as Joke Battles wiki and VSTF (Now called SOAP).

Anyway, DarkGrath did bring up some valid points about improvement, but considering the past was That bad of a deal. I'm going to have to say it's not good enough to make up for the past. And even acknowledge her most recent account still gets into fights with others offsite and has made multiple stomp/spite threads currently. That's a much less crime than harassment agreed, but it's still generally seen as ill behaivor.

Furthermore, Prom, me, AKM, and many others still have strong points that stand, that letting her stay would be opening well too many doors for people that more half the staff are uniformingly against letting back. Even people like BeyonderGod, Tonathan100, JonathanLighter, and the list goes on might as well have have potiential to come back. And that's one of the last things we absolutely want. We permabanned people who haven't even made a single sock before or just for being out of control rather than being malicious. If people like FanofRPGs are going to remained permanently banned due to various people from Vs Central being 100% against him coming back + Prom demanded that Antvasima should keep his word about him "Having one final chance he already blew". If we cannot let people like Fan, ZacheryGrossman, God of Procrastination, Potato, ect back, we should not let Mikoto or any of her socks stay either.

So yeah, I am glad that Mikoto is willing to shape up a great deal, and that she has matured compared to how much she used to be. But in the end, we really need to keep our regulations and policies under control. And we absolutely cannot give certain users special treatment when there are plenty of users who cannot be unbanned despite not being even close to how she was in the past. So with that being said, the most logical conclusion that fits the criteria is that all her accounts should remain banned. So condolences for any misfortunes, but this appears to be the outcome that must be done.

I dunno, we can let Mikoto stay in VS Central maybe as a compromise
It's not even officially affiliated to the wiki, so that would be an entirely separate thing that's more up to those that manage that unofficial server.

Anyways, what would Mikoto have to do to make their case different enought on a positive way from others that have been banned to consider being unbanned?

She's welcome on Vs Central since it's unaffiliated with the wiki, but I'd ask @Moritzva as he's in charge of Versus Central.

And I'm not really sure, it's really hard for us to get such a long term history. If she finds scans, she's welcome to share offsite and the like and people are allowed to make threads even if she's the one who find the sources. But just do not basically copy/paste hostile comments and share them on the wiki as that's when sharing offsite comments becomes problematic rather than a simple "They're sharing comments from a banned user".

I do not want to intrude (again), but to be realistic, i do not expect to be forgiven for sock use and in the rare case i would be unbanned, it would be under "parole" or less tolerance if i act up again.

I really just wanna use this small intrusion to just say that well, there are still a lot of revisions i've had in mind doing with some verses (specially Yugioh and a lot of SNK things.), and hope i can still manage to get the characters i do like to be represented with accuracy and respect in one form or another.

The talks about a private discord server that's not affiliated to the wiki are not relevant here on the forum. Contact the mods personally on whatever discord groups you want to join, but this is not a place to discuss it.

On one hand, like Agnaa, I am also not a believer of permabans. According to Ant, she's been around for 6 years. 6 years is a long time and people who join as impulsive teens can become mature adults in that duration. And I'd like to think that we shouldn't hold someone guilty for what they did as a young and impulsive teenager for the rest of their lives, because people are capable of change and they do grow up. So I was considering the idea of giving her another chance. For someone who has been around for 6 years even after getting banned, simply to make CRTs and vs threads shows dedication at least. Don't take this as me condoning sockpuppetry btw.
Remembered that when i was joined VSBW, i'm pretty much a like that, albeit not in really problematic side

Well, yeah. You're known long time trouble maker who's circumventing a ban via a sock. People aren't going to welcome you back.

Also, the CRT was being discussed on said thread.

Not here to clog up the thread, just here to say that I brought her attention to the fact that both sides were going through revisions then joked around and exposed her for being a sock. Funny how the "two users" you're reporting are the users that expose you for something banworthy.

Regardless, that's the only comment I'll make here on the matter. Pretty sure nothing I nor User did was report-worthy.

I do not find it appropiate to call me a rat, it being a "joke" or not and completely derailing the mario vs sonic thread just for me posting there, i didn't joke around either.

But yeah, i think my presence alone is causing problems, so i won't participate on threads until this thread is done.

Sorry.

Last edited:
I suppose that the consensus is that we should ban Mikoto again then.

Should we apply IP blocks or not?

Anyway, since Medeus brought up the issues, I personally found FanofRPGs very dedicated and extremely helpful with projects to improve the reliabilities of Marvel and DC Comics character profile pages, and he was also mentally unstable, autistic, and very depressed and isolated, which is why I was initially lenient on him, and thought that it was a shame that he couldn't behave himself and had sudden outbursts.

I am also uncertain if Zachary and The God of Procrastrination should really stay banned forever, or if we can let them back eventually.

I may be misremembering things, but wasn't the deal with Zach something like "He can come back after a year, if enough people vouch that his behaviour has changed"?

Back