• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, the user in question isn't some kind of troll (had a conversation in chat with him/her).

So maybe ask him/her to change avi?

Yeah, I can vouch for him, he's pretty nice. I don't think his username or avatar are offensive enough to ask him to change, personally.

@Dark & ALRF he seems nice enough (though all I've got from him is a compliment on Breinhard, so I haven't seen anything else)

I don't think its anywhere close to ban worthy, but I've seen other people asked to change their username/avi if it's too sexual in nature so I thought I should comment on it.

Alright. SomebodyData seems to believe he's the same sock that was banned, judging from his most recent reply as well.

But that's all from me as I can't say anything else for sure.

I do not notice anything bad about Ahegao-chan's profile.

I have asked Luka to change his profile information.

@Homu Sweet Homu

Sorry about first accidentally placing the message on your wall instead.

Antvasima said:
I do not notice anything bad about Ahegao-chan's profile.
Do you know what Ahegao means?

Not trying to get him in trouble. Seems like a nice enough person. Just making sure you have all the information.

Btw, about the guy Fate reported earlier.

>Edits comments like 20 times like 12312132536a (Sock of Nsmch )

>Argues for High 2-A PMMM like Nsmch

>Basically insults everyone for no reason

>Says that Homura's power drain is headcanon like 12312132536a did

I'm positive that he/she is a sock

Antvasima said:
Ahegao-chan says that the Urban Dictionary is not official, that he got the name from direct Japanese translation, and that the Fandom staff accepted the name:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1041306

What do you think?

its just a name, at most mildly offensive if one knows another language. It is nothing. The most I suggest is watch him, nothing more. Seen far worse names on this site...

I mean technically speaking, nothing is wrong with the name.

It's an actual word, the usage of it is used outsude of hentai and it's not exclusive to it. And even then ya gotta know what it is to take offense and ant didn't even know what the potentially offensive meaning meant, he had to look it up and the people who do know probably won't take offense anyway and even then technically it's not a bad word.

Basically, at worse it's mild but nothing to really bother over.

Yeah, it isn't that bad tbh. I just brought it up for other's opinions.

Plus apparently a lot of people didn't even know what it meant.

I reckon it's fine.

Okay. I suppose that Ahegao's name can remain in effect then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back