• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Feel free to block him then.

Well, it depends. If somebody uses two accounts openly, and does not cause any harm, we simply tend to ask him/her to select one of them.

Okay. The ban should probably be fine then.

>Similar title, similar grammar, 2 comments out of 3 about the composite tree

If the next thing he does is throwing a lower dimensional against a higher dimensional, he is definitely Newestfighter

I'm still not sure but I had a hunch that this guy and this are the same person. They both has the same avatar pic and both of them are seen in this thread. I'm not saying the staff should ban them, but I think it would be wise to keep an eye on them until I or the other staff members got more proofs. They looks suspicious.

Those two aren't the same person. They don't talk the same, and the latter has (mildly) better arguments from the threads I've seen.

That said, this guy is FanBoy6

Same default Wikia avatar, still comments on the same topics, still wanks Pennywise to the point of needing a censor bar, still thinks 'x because they have the better advantages' is valid reasoning, etc etc.

Original profile is still banned. This one should be too.

I agree with @Negativity. They have the same avatar indeed. But it's a stock avatar which users can choose instead of uploading their own. A lot of people here use them.

@All

Oh, okay. I honestly don't know that it's a default avi. I should apologize to him then.

@Theglassman12

If you're seeing this, then I sincerely wish your forgiveness for suspecting you having a sockpuppet. I eally had no idea. Once again, I apologize.

Don't bother apologizing to Hitman. He's still a sock, just not of the person you're referring to. (Refer to my post above)

Strange that the person seems to have located you from another website, though... (assuming your account on the wiki isn't linked to said site, anyway)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Is your wiki username the same for different websites? I'd suggest changing your username so people can't locate you from different websites.
No it isnt. I dont even know what hes talking about I dont make videos or participate in other sights other than this one. I dont at all know what he's refering to in his message. And sadly I already changed my user name to what it is now and you can only change it once.

Antvasima said:
Well, it depends. If somebody uses two accounts openly, and does not cause any harm, we simply tend to ask him/her to select one of them.
My apologies if I'm not allowed to give any say in this, but about that, do you think this block I saw in the log should stay or not?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/SUmguyonvswiki

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Sumguyonvswiki2

The usernames sound like they're openly using two accounts and they weren't blocked and didn't seem to be causing much trouble. In addition, given how long it had been since the first account last edited it's probable that he just forgot his password or something.

Again, my apologies if I'm not allowed to give say in this.

I do not know. Some other admin can inspect the issue if they wish.

Okay. I checked it up. You do have a point. You can talk with WeeklyBattles about it if you wish.

I've unblocked him. Having two accounts is different then abusing two accounts. As far as I can tell, he wasn't breaking any rules.

I agree, but it would have been better if you had talked with WeeklyBattles first.

Did you remove the IP block as well btw?

Okay. Never mind then. I will check for the IP block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back