• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of posts about this guy?

I know he's a serious issue, but I prefer not to multipost the management thread. So let's drop the subject and block all the sock puppets he creates.

He's not creating sockpuppet's, he's harrassing me across multiple wikias and multiple platforms for no reason whatsoever

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah on second thought, nvm, i'll let VSTF deal with him, all this is doing is making him feel like he's accomplishing something. He's not worth the time.
^ This

Yet another sockpuppet of FanBoy6

Behavior, typing style and thread history are consistent with both his original account and his Hitman987 account , and also happens to have appeared right after the latter was banned. Has also been on a spree of repying on threads just to say variants of 'Pennywise wins' with no reasoning attached.

Requesting that his account be banned with the rest. Also suggest we ask Wikia for an IP block, since he's obviously just going to come back under another name once he gets blocked again.

Cool.

I can keep my eyes out in case any more of his alts show up. I find them really easy to spot at this point.

This User appears to be trolling on this thread. He initially used a NLF for one character and completely ignored the feats/canon lore of the other. After dissing what multiple members; including some facts spoken by an Admin, He responded, "Believe what you will, I am done here."

I wouldn't call it ban worthy offence, but a warning seems reasonable.

>Believe what you will, I am done here."

Dont even need to check. But i wouldnt bother, the fact he decided to stop instead of getting pissed, insulting, causing a fight is better than the alternative.

This guy is a sockpuppet of this guy. He's been using the sock to bump every Minecraft Steve-related thread he can find and it's starting to clog the Forum Activity section.

What's especially weird is that he seems to have posted a screencap on his sock account that serves as cold, hard proof of this. (It also shows a Facebook window in there which kind of speaks for itself) For whatever reason, I don't know whether to find that hilarious or unsettling.

Either way, this seems like a fairly straightforward case.

Actually, wait. I just read his profile. The sock is (allegedly) a failsafe or something. He made it because his Facebook is being weird and it keeps preventing him from using his main account on the wiki. (The two are linked)

Most likely my fault for not seeing that. I still think he should get a warning about the bump-spam, but he probably doesn't deserve to be banned. Yet.

Okay. I will remove the block. You can give him a warning if you wish.

This isn't exactly a rule violation, but:

User:Jebbies is the same person as User:Whatshakinbaco

The second account was made because she wanted to change her name and use her own email (I know this user personally) and already made the account before I was able to tell her that she could change those things

Again, this is not a sock to avoid a ban, just a second account made out of personal preference, and the original account can be blocked as she will not be using it anymore

Although, I will leave a message on her wall later asking which account she'd rather use and notify her personally, although she won't be on for a while if at all today or tomorrow

@JSW

Okay. That should be fine.

I would appreciate if some staff member gives him a warning.

I find he can kinda be trollish, but he doesn't seem hostile (plus he says some funny shit).

But I recall asking him and apparently English isn't his first language so that could be a factor.

So yeah, a warning seems ok.

I think he's been given multiple warnings from JSW but he deleted them. I also believe you also warned him awhile ago.

Oh, that definitely sounds like him. Ya wanna see his stand BONE manipulation?

Hes harmless yeah, but he very clearly vividly roleplays and says some odd shit. (Which i still cant understand).

Okay. I suppose that a ban seems appropriate then.

I don't really think a ban is appropriate, just give him a warning to not annoy JSW in chat.

He seems to be a sockpuppet of a permanently banned member, and to be too mentally ill to be able to adapt his behaviour from several warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back