• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I wouldn't say ban, he hasn't actually done anything bad.

Unless I'm wrong? Has he?

Other than constantly bugging JSW, being a massive annoyance, refusing to listen to rules and necro bumping threads not really. I think he deserves a ban since he's been warned a decent amount of times already. Or at least one final warning.

This guy gives me Disagreement vibes with his grammar. He claims to have joined the site just to debate ATLA and Kratos's fights.

Do we let him be?

If he has not done anything yet, we let him be. If he is unreasonable later on, we give him a warning. If he is very rude and trolls, we block him.

I don't mean to sound rude but we can't assume that all new accounts are socks unless there is actual proof and reason to believe so. From what I've seen he hasn't done anything

While i disagree with him calling the entire wiki biased because he doesn't agree with a stat, i think he was just frustrated. I don't think it's fair to ban someone because of their PoV.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I never said anything about banning him about his PoV.
Is it because of this?

"To laugh at people like you who say: I will do it as I please since I am admin, I don't wanna look at logic/facts, different statements, my word is a final, I am blocking anyone etc"

"This guy obviously "destroyed" you with Gotenks argument how Gotenks is also "gag" character which means his fight is outlier,since members made Buu Solar System level despite stomping "Universe level" character.You know double standards. If Buu is a "gag",so it Gotenks and even more. And you just shrugged it off by:"I am an admin If I say it's outler, it is." Honestly, people can't have normal conversations here which would lead to ban for enternity/ some huge periods of time. Just google " Is Vs wiki reliable?" and go to Comic vine site about that, or check YT channels like Sparky Marky and Zimatorn."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
First of all, don't do this here okay? This is NOT that place for this. If you have any issues, take it to his wall. This thread is not for settling argument....
Okay.

I checked his block history, and he seems to have been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back