• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently either the Urban Dictionary definition linked above, or the direct Japanese translation mentioned in the discussion thread that I also linked above.

Nope, he ignored the rules, made a CRT about Sonic and when i told him that his claims werent correct he went on a multi-wikia spanning harassment spree claiming i "used my power as an admin to lock threads and manipulate thread histories because im corrupt"

Most of the members of this wiki are perfectly nice, but due to its nature, it also has a tendency to attract a few obsessive and crazy people.

This was cringy long before the talk about God hood.

Have you contacted the staff of that wiki about him? Fandom staff always seems to work a bit slowly compared to the staff of individual wikis.

Well, is the FW, they need to work a lot of matter, they probably need to handle with this type of person as well, we just need to wait.

No he is i checked and he messaged me on both, he even somehow found my alt account from when i got locked out of my original DA account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back