• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also given Newestfighter another warning.

Okay. Feel free to block him then.

He seems to be one of those passing by trolls that Gwyn warned about in a previous rule violation report thread. But there is a chance that he could stick around and cause trouble.

I'd give him another chance, however if he makes another spite / stomp thread I'd suggest banning him right then and there. I just left a message on his wall about this to see if he'll actually take everyone's advice and stop creating stomp threads.

I suppose that I should permanently ban him then.

They are not sockpuppets. Lucky just disabled his account because he wanted to get a new username, but already changed his. In fact, I'm pretty sure he specifically told Ant about it some long time ago.

Okay. I will unban him then.

"Being near impossible to communicate with, creating a very unreliable NSFW page, and insulting a staff member."

^ Give me a minute and I can find details in the old thread

Well, in that case, LuckyCharmingStar should be banned again.

Sorry about being strayminded. I am extremely tired due to overwork.

Okay. Thanks.

So what do you think The Everlasting?

Well, it still seems unwise to allow an extra account for a member who has been banned for bad behaviour.

I will ask Matthew for input. I think that he was the one who banned ChuChu.

Lucky Charming Staff is not a sock. The old account was banned per his request, because he wanted to use the new account. And then he was banned (Not by me initially) for misbehaving.

However, I hold the opinion that he has since changed. I chat with him all the time on Hangouts and he listens to when I say he should or shouldn't do something.

Don't think he needs to be Permabanned again.

Okay. I suppose that we can leave him alone then.

Sans2345 has been making some pretty bad profiles with bad spacing and lack of bolding, which me and other staff members have tried to fix. I have warned him twice now.

Let's wait a while and see. If he doesn't respond and continues doing this, we can do something about it.

I suppose that we can wait for a day or so. If he does not reply, a block might be in order.

Might add that he is still making profiles with the same format that Flo already told us about + some weird justifications for his current profile (Anglerfish is Wall level because it can attract it's prey).

Anglerfish (Profile in question)

He also plagiarise as his profiles are taking literally from the wikipedia

Since he seems completely unreasonable, I will give him a 1 year block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back