• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
However two wrongs doesn't make it right, @Antivasma. I have a valid point when I see the profile picture for the page we have on the series. I watched the episodes and truthfully I don't see any mentions of infinite universes in the Ben 10 series. Respectfully, Sir, I think it is time to really reconsider this as I really think he will take the dialogues out of contexts throughout the Ben 10's lore as he never watched the episodes.

@Antvasima have the changes already been implemented? Or were the changes based on shown concrete evidence?

@Professor can you link the wiki? Or tell the staff yourself? I think something along the lines of:

"Hello there Ben 10 wiki staff,

It has come to our attention that a user (Who is now blocked) has vandalized your profiles to give the Ben 10 franchise a power boost (The Wikia site we originate from is about indexing the strength of various fictional characters). We are deeply sorry about this and would like to apologize on our behalf and hope no bad blood between our Wikis come from this."

Well, according to him, Professor Paradox supposedly used superstring theory to explain the multiverse, and if I have understood correctly, it uses a theory of 10^500 universes, so a 2-B rating should be fine at the very least.

As far as Revisions go, that can wait til later regardless if its staying or going.

Right now we have a more pressing matter at hand as far as Eroji editing the pages on the Ben 10 wiki to create fake evidence.

@Darkanine Okay. Thank you for the help.

Has

• this Eroij guy been permanently banned?
  • all the changes made by Eroij on that wiki been reverted?
Not sure if consider information from a different Wiki as solid enough evidence (in contrast to information from the actual scenes themselves), but that is no reason to make changes to another wiki just to support your claim for an upgrade, considering that this would also classify as vandalism/lying on the users part.

Anyways, it seems that matters have been settled.

@Lina

I perma-banned him, but I haven't been following the Ben 10 changes, so I haven't a clue. In addition, I blocked him remotely with the block option since I couldn't find his user profile.

Okay this is getting annoying now! You who lied about stuff such as this. I think we all know you are desperate at this point to convince everyone on what you claimed is true. Paradox in that episodes say "hundreds of them" refering as "hundreds of worlds". You are abusing sockpuppets at this point.

You inserted false evidence to use in an upgrade thread. That is dishonest and deserving of a ban. That would technically qualify as "''Inserting False Statistics''." Also obvious sockpuppet is obvious. This is literally your 4th Sock....

Creating 1 sockpuppet while blocked is unacceptable, to this moment this guy has created 4 sockpuppets.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wow I wake up and I find out he made 4 sockpuppets?
I have never seen someone so desperate to upgrade a character.....no offense....
I have seen someone way worse on another forum. Made a dozen sockpuppets. I am not making this up. He made a dozen.

My god.........

Well in any case if Eroji continues should we IP block him? He seems very likely to do this as the matter of Alien-X is still continuing from what I see and he doesnt appear to be willing to stop making sockpuppets.

I think that we have IP blocked him. However, if he changes IPs, that does not help.

Also, there used to be some guy who kept making 27 new sockpuppets every few days. I had to report him to the official staff to deal with it.

Never thought I'd be here, but on DBF we have a minor bad blood situation going on with User:Adamjensen2030 about a page called The Gentle Pull. I'll post the comment I've deleted.

"Before you mention "The Gentle Pull" that's not an official Nintendo character and was made up by Vsbattles staff and it is a cop out for the Mario Verse to win. By that logic I can assume that Sonic Verse does have it's own Gentle Pull which inevitably cancels out the Mario Verse's gentle pull.

Do you get it?

It's like a Christian and an Atheist arguing whether God exists or not. Let's say for 2 possibilities, the Christian was right if Mario Verse does have a God then Sonic Verse does have a God as well.

Also let's pretend that the Atheist was right, if Mario Verse's Gentle Pull aka God doesn't actually exist since it was a statement made up by Rosalina then Sonic doesn't have it's own Gentle Pull either. Saying that Mario Verse has a God while Sonic Verse doesn't is bias

Don't rely too much on the Vsbattles staffs opinions. They do good research and they try their best to be unbiased but I have done more research on Mario and Sonic characters than they have, even though they know more than I on DC verse.
"

Right before I deleted his comment he also talks about dealing with censorship. I've heard that's been an increasing problem, but that problem isn't something my guys should deal with, we've already taken care of our part. I had only deleted his comment and warned him based off it causing potential bad blood and his argument not really bringing anything to the table, not because it of VS itself or "censorship".

I can tell he's trying to mean well and speak his thoughts without getting anything undeserved (to be frank I agree with him to some extent), but the hostility of this would only rise if it was kept like this. So maybe one of you guys should talk to him about it, resolve it on your end?

OBD Wiki had a Gentle Pull profile like over a year before VS Battles did lol

Gentle Pull is directly stated to be something that actually exists by the most reliable source in the series. Sonicverse has nothing indicating a supreme being of that level in the games.

But I digress. I've asked him to no longer try and start bad blood regarding this.

Adam seems for the most part nice and harmless to me.

So

I have observed the following for the past couple of weeks, and it should be stated.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/X_Heart_of_Steel_x?limit=500&target=X+Heart+of+Steel+x

Looking at X Heart of Steel X and Doctor Freeman's contributions, X Heart of Steel X went off, not posting almost two years from April 19, 2015 to February 19, 2017. However, he then created the Post-Crisis Superman Speed feat on February 21, 2017. So, we have a post-crisis superman speed feat, which is linked below.

The first thing that X Heart of Steel says is this: "After spending months researching this particular wiki..."

This implies that X Heart of Steel would have sufficient knowledge in regards to how the VS Battles wiki would work. As for how this relates to Doctor Freeman, you did have suspicions in regards to how this wiki would work despite only joining this wiki less than two weeks ago at the time of your message. Here is the screenshot here.

gyazo.com/8044dd992cc1070d400030d05bd06f9b

This would be very strange, considering that Doctor Freeman has been visiting the wiki, and know how this wiki works in detail despite only joining on at the end of last February. You said that the language that Doctor Freeman uses seems very forced, correct?

However, the main reason that Doctor Freeman's language seems very forced is that, both Doctor Freeman and X Heart of Steel seem way too polite in their post, perhaps too overtly so. As for why this is, check most of his posts here

and here

There are also these two pictures, where Heart of Steel and Tonathan's account exaggerate Superman/Marvel, and both of those accounts were created in the span of a week.

• gyazo.com/33e8264146b96e413a4d48ed3d7b6e01
  • gyazo.com/c7e98a141f5ac3942c25c3161b069e5b
Both of them seem to exaggerate Superman to ludicrous levels, considering that Heart of Steel tried to upgrade Post-Crisis to Universe level. Speaking of upgrading Post-Crisis superman to Universe level, we all know who tried to upgrade Post-Crisis Superman to universe level before.

To sum it up:

• Both Heart of Steel and Follow Doctor Freeman emphasize upgrading characters into Universe level. Namely, Dante and Post-Crisis Superman. Note that both characters are being upgraded to Universe level
  • Both Heart of Steel and Follow Doctor Freeman mostly write lengthy paragraphs similar in tone.
  • Both Tonathan, and Heart of Steel write posts of ridiculous length emphasizing cherry picked points, and their emphasis on upgrading Post-Crisis Superman to exaggerated levels.
  • Both Tonathan and Heart of Steel specifically emphasize Post-crisis Superman in most their posts.
Anyways, Heart of Steel = Tonathan = Follow Doctor Freeman

I also think that Lina seems to make sense.

Well, they are allowed to make an argument in the content revision board, but not to insult our community and harrass the staff.

I don't know about HoS (though I haven't seen any problems with him), but that's not fair to condemn someone who's coincidence is being polite and thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back