• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidences is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Wikia Staff, to politely request permanent IP blocks.

Note: All staff members, kindly follow, and bookmark, this thread.

You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

I think that threads like that aren't really problematic, since such threads would only help in the betterment of the wiki.

Unless there was some huge controversial Wiki Improvement thread I had no idea of.

These threads can be used for people to cause problems and everything. And I don't even need to tell you the problems with his thread for Death Battle Fanon Wiki. He does not think about the consequences of his threads and thus causes a bunch of unecessary problems. So threads like that is a big no.

really your kind of blowing this our of proportion it is alredy closed

for the Record I did think for a while before proceeding post and I came to the conclusion if the staff viewed it as to controversial it would be closed fast as threads are normaly closed fast on this wiki if there not ok. no harm done.

Darkmon cns said:
really your kind of blowing this our of proportion it is alredy closed

for the Record I did think for a while before proceeding post and I came to the conclusion if the staff viewed it as to controversial it would be closed fast as threads are normaly closed fast on this wiki if there not ok.
Just don't post threads like that in general. Seriously. And if you thought it might be controversial. Don't make it. I learned my lesson about that a while ago. If you think it can become controversial to the point that hate comments can be made then do not make the thread. Simple as that. Also for the record we are not blowing this out of proportion. We've talked about this stuff last time you did it on DBF wikia... Leave topics like that alone.

Knight of Irene has been unpleasent and shows no signs of stopping.

I suggest banning for a year.

I don't know if we should hold off banning, Maybe a warning, and if they respond poorly or don't bother to change, then feel free to ban. A year-forever is fair.

You can ban both of them for at least a year, if you wish.

Also, Darkmon, this is your final warning: Permanently stop making potentially controversial threads.

I wouldn't say that he is trying to start a flame war or that he is insulting people.From a quick look he just seems to disagree with what you are saying while being a little unpleasant but nothing more.

Well, he does seem to provoke people, and not contribute anything of value. If somebody else thinks that it is better to block him, feel free to do so.

That is probably not enough to block him, but a warning should be in order.

I have given warnings to both of them.

Mand21 is trying to dismantle the tiering system here and going off his line on Thread:601183 (This made me want to ask "Are we really admitting our position as unfounded headcanon makers here?", but I'll try to put it on a more educated way.) seems to hate the wiki.

I have closed the thread and given him a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back