• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know of this rule that Beaurucrats are to handle matters concerning the staff (that or I forgot) so I'd just like to say sorry for that.

On topic, I suppose this is a case closed.

I apologize for derailing that thread. I was frustrated by the lack of progress in convincing, and let it get the better of me. I understand that I should have a better conduct, and should not have resorted to sarcasm and posting memes. It will not happen again.

I apologize for my behavior. I was frustrated and angry at what was going on, and I made a hasty decision by posting it here.

I should have approached Ant and you via Personal Messages. I am sorry for having done this.

It was unprofessional of my part and I promise I won't repeat it.

I changed the Donkey36 block to permanent. It is better to not allow troll vandals into the wikia at all.

Can someone please ban this guy named Drellix?? I heard he's trying to false report me because I told him I was joking on the Erza vs Wave thread about the Power Of Friendship. Talk about overreacting. That guy is a psychopath.

@Marquis You are closer to being banned for harassing him and plus you are being rude by calling him a psychopath...

@Marquis

You can't spam someone's wall if they don't want to talk to you. That's considered harassment and is grounds for reporting. This is your first warning, don't do it again.

Reppuzan said:
@Marquis
You can't spam someone's wall if they don't want to talk to you. That's considered harassment and is grounds for reporting. This is your first warning, don't do it again.
Hey Take it easy, Mr. Admin. You don't know the whole situation. Drellix obviously started the incident, now he can't take what he started. He shouldn't have commented at me in the first place then. I was already done with him, btw. Didn't know people are so uptight on this wiki. smfh

@Marquis

We have discussion rules, and calling others' names isn't exactly a great way of getting good publicity on this site. We've dealt with enough trolls to treat offenders with a firm hand.

I'm sorry if I come across as coarse, but we need to not do stuff like spamming others' walls in order to maintain a healthy environment.

We aren't uptight but uphold rules. Show us evidence of Drellix wronging you. But right now you are being rude and playing the victim card when you are also in the wrong.

I also think that Marquis seems to thread the borders of what we allow in this wiki.

He has to make an effort to clean up his language, and not spam other people's message walls.

Consider this a firm warning to not do so again. If this kind of behaviour continues, we might have to block you.

Well, so far he has only been clueless and obnoxious. I am uncertain if these are sufficient grounds to actually ban him, even combined with his behaviour elsewhere, or if we should simply give him a firm warning, and block him if he continues to be a problem?

Never mind. It seems like he is already blocked.

He was quite rude on those wikis. Allowing that to carry over is something you and others have said is something we shouldn't allow. He seemed to have the same intent and disregard wiki over and over again, with many posts and threads that are nothing but insults. I think it is best if we leave the situation as is, we are most likely saving ourselves from the issue. I can provide links of his attitude problem if you wish to see them.

It is worth keeping an eye on The Smashor, as he behaved in an very agitated manner in the following thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/632868

I gave him a warning, but am uncertain if we should block him instead.

Yea, it's so obviously Mikoto that it hurts.....if you make a sock you shouldn't immediately try to defend your own wanked stats

Oh well, another one bites the dust

It is obviously Mikoto. She even said "That WE decided." this account is supposed to be new yet said person knows what we decided and for some reason feel like they had an involvement in said changes....

It's been brought to my attention that Adamjensen2030 has been creating a multitude of time consuming Mario and Sonic threads, both vs matches and revisions alike. I am unsure how to handle this situation. Surely he isn't intentionally being a nuisance. Can someone confirm that his constant threads are becoming bothersome?

From what I've seen, he's been a bit aggressive regarding certain topics, but otherwise harmless. A simple warning seems good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back