• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
@Hyper the calcs were not reasonable at all, when I first checked, I honestly thought you were joking based on how it was, sorry.
The calcs were legit. What were not legit about it. I spent 3 hours calculated. But I should've shown you the calcs. Oh well. Sorry.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
The profile had the calcs posted in the gallery, which all seemed pretty legit, but the profile was removed.
The final nail in its coffin is that practically everything on ROBLOX is user-submitted, so it's not canon.
Would that even make the verse a canon official work?

There are some default basic weapons that are made by ROBLOX itself like a rocket launcher, a slingshot, a paintball gun, a trowel that instantly spawns walls, etc.

If we were to make a verse page (if there isn't one already), we'd probably have to go by material made by the ROBLOX staff.

However, the duck itself was based off of a model for a hat. It was commonly shown as a joke in custom mobs and places ever since.

Hyper Ano has, as of now, restored an explictly deleted profile two times and attempted to bypass calc checking by posting images of calcs which are inaccurate.

I am giving him a week long ban, especially considering his possible contempt towards moderation staff.

I'd give 2 or 3 weeks, maybe 1 month at the most considering his attitude towards you and Aizen, not to mention how he was trolling in chat when Blue was telling him to stop.

I'd like to think he can maybe be dissuaded from his current attitude judging by the amount of time he attempts to put into his blog, although he clearly doesn't know what he is doing.

I blocked him for a month, and locked the Deadpool page, as it is a popular/controversial character. Somebody can increase the ban duration if they wish.

I highly suspect that Anime444 is a sock-puppet of BleachFun.

They both use broken English and are always trying to upgrade Bleach characters. Also, they have been in every single Bleach related threads so far.

I do think he is, yes.

That and he keeps going to threads taht solely involve anything that has Bleach in it. So am i block now.

Edit: Nvrmind, Aizen has already done so.

KuuIchigo said:
I highly suspect that Anime444 is a sock-puppet of BleachFun.
They both use broken English and are always trying to upgrade Bleach characters. Also, they have been in every single Bleach related threads so far.

I also has suspect him to sock-puppet since he kinda know too much about this site for a newcomers like him and he even know about couple of bleach calc and we once use VSmatches from outside site, but I just have no idea about this BleachFun guy.

It isn't ban worthy but it would be warning worthy at least. You could really get in trouble for that.

That is not remotely ban worthy. You can just ask somebody to close the thread. We want to keep things polite and pleasant here, not tyrannical and bereft of all sense of fun.

What Antvasima said. Banning somebody for making a stomp match isn't ban worthy at all. Unless someone wanted to make several stomp matches at a time, then yes they get banned.

A single stomp match doesn't get them banned at all. If anything, just call a mod or admin over to close the match if it was too much of a stomp. Plain and simple.

Yomi Schwarz

Has create a stomp match and then keep insist that he believe that that is not a stomp even after later i prove that all of his own source say the otherwise and then still denying that by keep asking the same repetitive question and later kinda indicate his own source(respect thread that he bring) is actually exaggerates the character and he prefer to use his opinion.

I think since he new, just give him warning.

@Jim: I'll let someone try to take care of that if possible.

@Crop: I've done so and blocked him. He's been doing that in the past several times over and over again so him doing this is almost not a surprise.

That whole thread was getting toxic, I have a feeling if you close the thread then they'll start acting more civil.

@Sword I'd say give him a warning for now. There's a chance that this isnt his first time on a wiki like ours. Although it depends on what admins think...

To add to what A Sword Dancer said, in the same thread MLG was bashing the admins of another community, claiming that they were actively spreading misinformation. He was also trolling, claiming everything that WarriorWare said was trolling and lying, regardless of evidence, admittance to his mistakes, and MLG's own self-contradictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back