• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Jinx666 has been around since well before Peridot was blocked, and claims that she is his sister. I am uncertain. As long as he does not break the rules, I suppose that he can remain, hut if other administrators think thst it is safer to block him, I won't intervene.

Never mind. I have blocked him.

I and a couple others suspect https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Teppei-sama to be a sockpuppet of the active https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Altaïr_Ibn_Al_Ma'Louf

We assume he created this profile to manipulate the votes of this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/338351#124 despite the results already been added.

As you can see the moment this new user joined the site they went straight for that vs thread. Nothing else. Also they continue to ignore the speed equalization rules and tries to present arguments that aren't accepted. We may be wrong but I would like him to be at least checked. It just seems very odd.

Ι know, i have seen this like 10 other times.If this Teppei guy becomes inactive after the thread then message an admin to ban both.

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but anyway. The thread being discussed is this one

Why is the result of this thread added to the respective combatants' victories and losses? Erza is severely gimped here by only using Heart-Kreuz Armor and Heaven's Wheel Armor.

• Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.
This seems like a violation of the above rule to me. Not directly by equalizing stats between combatants, but by weakening the stat of one combatant so as to match the stats of the other.

Can a mod take a look at this one?

EDIT: I replied to the above comment by mistake, sorry about that.

That's allowed on this site. You can specify a form to make the battle fairer, so the battle doesn't disobey anything. However, there probably should be a note stating that Erza was limited to heart cruz and heavens wheel armors

The real cal howard said:
It seems to be. It looks very antagonizing.
I agree the man in question, says some very suspicious and threatening messages, plus read his profile "this wiki, it's all part in my plan". Sounds very bad

It seems very bad and an attempt at cyber-bullying. I think it be safe to ban him. Plus, he seemingly only made an account just to spam his wall.

He does seem to bother him just for the sake of doing this, so i'm going to block him then as he doesn't look like he'll stop anytime soon.

I've closed the thread and blocked the guy. @Hop

Whatever he did, it musy have been something for that guy he knows to just come here and be a complete d**k to him, regardless of weather he might have just been trolling or even serious. Saying stuff like that is no laughning matter. @Frogicalon

Please stop having discussion within this thread, as this will spam it with unnecessary content.

Last evening, a user in chat was offending me and making comments and negative remarks.

To paraphrase, he said:

"Hop you're a ****Ing hermit, filthy otaku"

"otakus are worse than weeaboos"

"people shouldn't be inside all day watching anime"

Also made anti-austistic remarks and insults. I forget which user this was, but after some discussion, fellow members Flourine and Talon seem to recall that it was user SuperGokuRoku who has an history (today in fact) of getting banned for breaking rules, and making off hand remarks about being the head beuratcrat of the wiki someday.

Another instance of him not knowing better.

He has been getting really annoying as heck lately. So yeah, he's getting banned now.

Edit: Nvrmind. Prom has already banned him.

He is likely a blantant troll, as well, as he has tried to implement his own speed system and annoyed users and staff in chat with his nonsense about there being a "Nigh-Infinite" speed that is above numbers but below infinty. *facepalm*

Also by his contribution history and comments he seems to be highly biased toward Dragon Ball.

Well he's been already banned but considering his late attitude and your recent reports here and all that, i increased it to 3 months so that we don't have to deal with him for at least a while.

@Cross

Thank you. It is relieving to know you have my respect protected and the patience of a saint. Oh, and I guess upholding the rules is important too. XD

It is up to you and the staff. It is serious and he showed no signs of stopping. He could be like Davy0. We don't want another one of him. Gets banned, comes back with the same attitude and goals, causes trouble again. Gets banned again.

Nah. Only i get to decide this kind of stuff. What you just said got me even more motivated to increase it...which i will right now/

I minorly suspect this guy to be a sockpuppet of Tonathan100, due to both utilizing similar terminology and having similar interests, among other things

"He is likely a blantant troll, as well, as he has tried to implement his own speed system and annoyed users and staff in chat with his nonsense about there being a "Nigh-Infinite" speed that is above numbers but below infinty. *facepalm*"

Believe it or not, that exists :)

Yeah. I suspected the same thing, but I am not absolutely certain.

If she has only done a casual mention, and not any offenses in the main wiki, I do not think that we can block her for thought crimes, especially as she may not have been serious.

Well, Yomi did went on to say why she hates asians.... Isn't the 2nd rule on the front page says "Not to be racist"?

Well, it depends on what the other staff members think. I cannot recall her performing any offenses that I have seen though.

I extremely hate to punish people for having an opinion, but it's probably best for the whole site and its communtiy to not encourage people discussing hatred and derogatory statements. (Especially when topics like these bring up far more controversy and flame wars than Goku vs Superman and such ever could) Plus the fact that Wikia's guidelines heavily discourage alowing such behavior from my experience.

Though if Yomi is a first time offender and has not done too much, this ban seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back