• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what she said about hating asians is true, i'd really give a temporary ban on her. I'm asian myself and tho i wasn't around when that happened, just hearing somebody say they hate some other race doesn't sit well with me at all.

Okay then. You can ban her, if you wish.

Exactly what Promestein and Ryukama said here. I would legit be disappointed as all hell if you guys let something like this go w/o a proper punishment.

Like people who are banned for disrespect or otherwise, we all know that. But not banning someone who was acting and likely being racist? Does not sit well in my book.

Na'uh. No way, dudes.

Okay. I probably have a bit of a mental backlash reaction due to all of the regressive overblown political correctness in society nowadays, but you are correct that it would create a bad mood if we let people use actual racist slurs and the like.

I see. Well anyways, i've given her a temporary ban for 1 month now. But depending how bad it was (even tho Ryu pointed out that this is her first offense and all), y'all can increase it if you want.

I believe that 1 month is fair enough as is IMO.

I have strong suspicion that this user is a sockpuppet of Joppers.

Said sockpuppet responded to me in this thread in a strikingly similar fashion to the way Joppers responded to me.

While this may only be a coincidence, this sockpuppet joined this wiki only today, and responded not long after I refuted Joppers' previous comment in an unmotivated fashion favoring the same character as Joppers and addressing them in the same way. (see above)

This is only really an issue because these characters are obscure, as I've asked numerous people previously in chat on what their opinions were on this battle, none of them really knowing either character.

So we have a new user with an unmotivated username, who responded to a vs. thread of obscure characters in the same fashion as another user who only responds to similar threads (Outlast related)

Pretty suspicious, if you ask me.

Recently, if you were not aware a user has been all over all the big 3 vs wikis most of us know to share certain users. JBW, FC/OC and this one. In his visits he's not particulary been up to no good, but it seems he's of no help and has been clogging every wiki as much as possible every day since he joined.

So this is what is newest with him: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/392599 Might be starting shit with people. I posted on the thread linked.
Xanix issue
click to enlarge

In the past week or two he's attempted to make Golden Sun profiles, and did not follow the rules or standard procedure for such things. He misunderstands terminology, definitions, and our honest attempts of helping him be a better user. They were promptly removed but he did complain about it, and did not make an attempt to try again. He seems to pretend he tries, but it's apparent he does not care.

Another thing is the spite/stomp matches. He makes them often, likely without reading the Tier list. You don't need to know everything on these wikis by heart to make a fair and sensible VS thread, but for the sake of everyone, his literal childish behavior has really bothered more than just myself. Cross and other users are aware of his actions.

He might be a wanker of his favored series too. My only suspicion on this is the fact when I first tried to give him a guess on how strong one of his GS characters was, he acted as if I downplayed it, when in reality I was lowballing for safety's sake.

I think he needs a talking to, but he honestly deserves a ban from my point of view.

I see. I shall try to keep it short then.

First, I haven't even touched JVSB wiki, I haven't even made a comment. I haven't clogged this Wiki, only FC/OC, but it was due to fixing of profiles and making comments.

The question was a joke. Hence the "lel"s and lols. It was not a salty defence. The GS one, well, I won't create after some time, the true calculations are currently unknown.

The stomp threads I admit, have made. But there were only 2 of them, 3 if you count the one here. But I've grasped the concepts and have made more proper threads since then

I did not "Wank" GS, I just like pushing everything to the max, like how Goku is a Uni buster with eventual calculations. GS's powers were made to be outrageous.

Also, are you Talonmask?

First off, Soy, Xanix has zero edits to his name in JBW. When reporting a possible rule violation, please refrain from making such unfounded accusations, just saying.

Well, recently, at least, Xanir has been relatively helpful and any wank done seems to be due to misunderstanding of the tiering system than any harmful point of views.

Any feud with Talo was resolved, though it would be appreciated that something like this doesn't happen again. Hassling someone is not the correct way of garnering attention.

Taking all of this into consideration, I don't think he deserves a ban.

Okay then. SoyHop is a very well-behaved member, but he has been under stress lately, so perhaps he was mistaken?

Alternately, Xanix mostly misbehaved in the FC/OC wiki, in which case CrossverseCrisis may best suited to evaluating if he should be allowed to continue to contribute there, and here.

Xanix has been on my wiki more than here recently. He did seem a bit demanding one time on one thread we had but that's about it.

I definitely don't approve of what he did on Talonmask's wall WHILE I WAS GONE. He could have just went to her wall on my wiki and leave it there instead of bringing the drama to here. Also to Xanix on this part, i send links of my wiki to here sometimes only because to show them something that may bring interest to them, not to stir up stuff that can just talked over to there rather than here.

It's somewhat true that Xanix has mostly misbehaved on my wiki (hell i think even Xanix pointed that out himself from earlier above). However in all honesty, he has yet to really do something that would get on my nerves to the point of banning him there.

Okay then. SoyHop has mentioned that he has been under a lot of pressure lately, so maybe he was mistaken.

Maybe he should just chill about it.

I mean yes Xanix may seem like an annoyance and though, once again, i don't approve of how he just straight up went on Talon's wall when he could have done it on my site, i do think he does not deserve a ban here yet, or especially on my site.

Simply put, i'm like TMR here from above.

Okay. I think that we can close this matter and put it behind us then.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
First off, Soy, Xanix has zero edits to his name in JBW. When reporting a possible rule violation, please refrain from making such unfounded accusations, just saying.
He has posted there before, but it is not showing up.

He has made a few comments on thread I've followed. And those notifications are how I know he was there, however I possess no screenshots of this. You can check his contributions and wiki history for his name if you wish to see I am speaking the truth.

Now none of that there I've found seems to be rule breaking, but a person on 3 similar wikis can pose a danger to each if isssues are shared across two of such. I am glad we have not banned him. He seems to be improving into a great member so far.

Thank you @Antvasima for being very understanding and observant of my recent condition, and in being of a percieved position in defence of me.

@Thebluedash

checked in one day and they were there before. But you seem to be correct, so alright. Could have sworn, but I think at the time I made the report my memory served me wrong since I was in a poor state of mind.

@Skod

"please refrain from making such unfounded accusations"

I will never do harm to this wiki or its users or JBW under any situation or circumstance, you know me better than that.

I also would also never attack a person, especially one that has done me no wrong, as he hasn't before. As you can see in the past few weeks I've been actually trying to look for and remove users that go against the Wiki's rule and standards. I want to do good and contibute, not be notorious for being a frequent tattletale.

At the very least, I find the guy that Soyhop is talking about to be suspicious. he has posted in chat a link to mikoto for no reason (Despite her being banned for months now), says he was looking up staff member names on google (which anyone can do, however suspicious none the less) and just sockpuppet like behaviour in general.

No hard evidence of anything, just really suspicious..

Oops. I posted the link for her? I just found the 1000 years ban weird. Just make it permanent if that's the case. I actually found her filling up the report violations thread (3 or 2?) for sockpuppeting. So I checked her profile and saw the 1000 years ban lol.

Also, what was "sockpuppetty" about me?

Edit:Her*, checked the profile again lel,

I Can't put it down to any one thing completely,however i'd say your mannerisms fall in line with sockpuppets. Not saying you are one, but it's not good none the less, posting irrelevant and questionable things in chat. I didn't want to link this but this is a example. You posted that twice, why would you think that was a good idea?

If someone wanted to ban you for that, they probably could. I'm probably a bit too nice. That being said If Ant takes offense to that, or if any other admin decided to take action against you they definitely have the ground to do so.

Hmmm... sorry for that. I didn't know those were disallowed in chat.

You can ban me in chat if you want.

Oh, that is just something that "BeyonderGod" posted about me long ago. I asked Definithing to remove it, but they did not respond. If somebody else knows how to get rid of it, feel free to do so.

Antvasima said:
Oh, that is just something that "BeyonderGod" posted about me long ago. I asked Definithing to remove it, but they did not respond. If somebody else knows how to get rid of it, feel free to do so.
An account an talking to a staff or user of power on the site might work. Hop will try to remove it.

EDIT: I sent them a message. "This is a trolling insult posted by a banned user on a Wikia site to hurt the feelings and image of a prominent user. It is offensive and the actual context of the "definition" is horribly misleading and harmful to the image of the user."

Okay. Thanks. I tried that myself though, and they did not care.

In comparison, Urban Dictionary did remove the slurs that he posted about me there, after I asked.

He also posted some meme images, but I couldn't get rid of those either.

it will take time and many user requests to get them down, no doubt. They don't care about drama of other sites, or about this wiki and it's users. They're very hard to offend and likely expect us to accept their standards.

The Big Mom stuff was months ago and can probably be chocked up to a lack of understanding on the tiering system, however his rude and aggressive behavior is an issue.

I'm not quite sure if a ban is in order yet but he defiantly needs a formal warning. If he keeps up, then I think he should be banned.

I've been keeping and eye on that thread and I've been meaning to post it here as well, somehow it slipped my mind.

But yeah the guy is clearly biased. Not to mention he calls everyone who disagrees with him fools and biased.

For any dipshit that thinks sinbad is only city level, they should be removed from the sight.
This websight is full of biased people who get to put their foot down for bullshit reasons. It is a fact that sinbad cleared a mountain range. Put the pieces together and stop being brain dead fools.

I have blocked him for 3 months. Somebody else can lengthen the block if they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back