• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I suppose I should get a head start on this.

@KLOL506 is, apparently, planning to report me for conduct in this thread. All I have done is repeatedly ask him for scans, something which he has become increasingly hostile to, saying I'm "pestering" him (when in reality I really just want him to post scans of what he's claiming). My only outright negative behavior was capitalizing several words and using a swear word in this post, which was a brief moment of frustration on my end. I'm genuinely confused how any of this could be seen as aggressive, or harassment, or an "accusation".

Reporting Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara for her condescending and aggressive behavior here in this thread.

Regardless of the arguments for or against the proposals, she has consistently engaged in rude and antagonizing behavior against me and keeps making unwarranted accusations about me and my debating habits, despite me telling her not to pester me any further regarding the topic. It's one thing if she doesn't find the evidence sufficient (I've already given her the scans from GoW3 but she insists I haven't, to which my only conclusion is that she didn't find the evidence conclusive, to which I really don't care about), but it's another to keep pestering me again and again even after I've told her I wouldn't respond and would leave this in the hands of staff.

As if that wasn't enough, she made this thread despite the previous one having received overwhelming rejection from most staff members (The size of the CRT didn't help matters much), and as per our rules in order to make CRTs on those same topics using the same pieces of evidence you would need to wait 3-4 months. Staff are already burned out from the constant influx of GoW CRTs like these and fed up.

This isn't even the first time she's been reported for such condescending behavior, if her warning trackers are anything to go by. She's gotten 4 warnings and 9 reports for this kind of behavior already, as well as having gotten a 2-week ban prior for this kind of behavior.

I am aware staff will not be sympathetic to my plight, but I'm making this report regardless because @DarkGrath insisted I do so. I do not wish to cause any more drama than what has already transpired. But at this point, some action has to be taken.
KLOL. I asked you for scans. That is all. That is the full extent of my "pestering". If you do not wish to provide scans, then just say so! This isn't bad behavior on my end, this is pretty standard debating etiquette. If you want to debate someone, you should have proof of your claims, or at least expect someone to ask you for proof. That's all I've been doing, is something I do in almost every CRT, and is something I have seen done in nearly every CRT I've read in my years on the site. It is not, and never has been, a report worthy offense (or an offense at all, for that matter).

Could you point to what rule you think I'm breaking at the moment?

Also, the thread was created because it was suggested by @Deagonx. I would not have made the thread if it was not done at the suggestion of a staff member.

Last edited:
Reporting Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara for her condescending and aggressive behavior here in this thread.

Regardless of the arguments for or against the proposals, she has consistently engaged in rude and antagonizing behavior against me and keeps making unwarranted accusations about me and my debating habits, despite me telling her not to pester me any further regarding the topic. It's one thing if she doesn't find the evidence sufficient (I've already given her the scans from GoW3 but she insists I haven't, to which my only conclusion is that she didn't find the evidence conclusive, to which I really don't care about), but it's another to keep pestering me again and again even after I've told her I wouldn't respond and would leave this in the hands of staff.

As if that wasn't enough, she made this thread despite the previous one having received overwhelming rejection from most staff members (The size of the CRT didn't help matters much), and as per our rules in order to make CRTs on those same topics using the same pieces of evidence you would need to wait 3-4 months. Staff are already burned out from the constant influx of GoW CRTs like these and fed up.

This isn't even the first time she's been reported for such condescending behavior, if her warning trackers are anything to go by. She's gotten 4 warnings and 9 reports for this kind of behavior already, as well as having gotten a 2-week ban prior for this kind of behavior.

I am aware staff will not be sympathetic to my plight, but I'm making this report regardless because @DarkGrath insisted I do so. I do not wish to cause any more drama than what has already transpired, so I will not be responding to any claims Fuji might make in response to this comment. But at this point, some action has to be taken.

I suppose I should get a head start on this.

@KLOL506 is, apparently, planning to report me for conduct in this thread. All I have done is repeatedly ask him for scans, something which he has become increasingly hostile to, saying I'm "pestering" him (when in reality I really just want him to post scans of what he's claiming). My only outright negative behavior was capitalizing several words and using a swear word in this post, which was a brief moment of frustration on my end. I'm genuinely confused how any of this could be seen as aggressive, or harassment, or an "accusation".

Almost simultaneous posts here. Don't think I've seen that before. I don't think there'll be any issues here but preferably both of you don't respond to each other here and just let staff sort it out.

I am aware staff will not be sympathetic to my plight, but I'm making this report regardless because DarkGrath insisted I do so. I do not wish to cause any more drama than what has already transpired, so I will not be responding to any claims Fuji might make in response to this comment. But at this point, some action has to be taken.
To be clear about this part - I've not yet reviewed this situation. KLOL506 spoke to me briefly about this matter off-site, and I told them an RvR report would be the most appropriate platform to address his concerns if he believed they were substantial. I will examine what has occurred shortly.

Being completely honest and as someone who thought Fujiwara should have been banned for her last report, I have to say this report is perhaps the most unreasonable and silly report against Fujiwara I've seen.

Reading over the thread, I see no evidence that suggests "condescending" and "aggressive" behavior from Fujiwara. The entire thread she has simply been explaining her points while asking KLOL to provide more substantiation and evidence for his claims. KLOL, apparently not being able to do so, seems to not take kindly to these requests.

Literally, he calls out Fuji for being "condescending" in this post just because she is asking for evidence.

The "aggressive" part apparently comes from Fuji saying it isn't her burden of proof. She used some capitalized letters and a curse word? I guess that's supposed to be the offense?

Seriously, big nothing burger. Can't help but think KLOL is reporting Fuji out of some form of spite or bad faith, if I'm real. No offense to anyone, but this comes off as "I am actually incapable of arguing my points, so I will resort to calling out your (apparently "bad") behavior and reporting you."

I've looked through the recent posts on the thread regarding the debate between Fujiwara and KLOL.

I don't agree with the assessments above that there's no aggressive or condescending behaviour here. There evidently have been some comments thus far from Fujiwara that take a patronising and/or heated tone - but considering the context of the debate environment in which this has occurred, the relative severity of these comments, and Fujiwara's above statements, I'm not inclined to take this as a good reason for action against Fujiwara here. These kinds of things happen in these kinds of debate environments, and addressing these stresses comes down to addressing the environment more than the people in it. I'd much rather opt to just keep a close eye on the thread to ensure that the topic is adhered to and that any further issues are nipped in the bud.

I've looked through the recent posts on the thread regarding the debate between Fujiwara and KLOL.

I don't agree with the assessments above that there's no aggressive or condescending behaviour here. There evidently have been some comments thus far from Fujiwara that take a patronising and/or heated tone - but considering the context of the debate environment in which this has occurred, the relative severity of these comments, and Fujiwara's above statements, I'm not inclined to take this as a good reason for action against Fujiwara here. These kinds of things happen in these kinds of debate environments, and addressing these stresses comes down to addressing the environment more than the people in it. I'd much rather opt to just keep a close eye on the thread to ensure that the topic is adhered to and that any further issues are nipped in the bud.
I'm curious which comments in particular you think were aggressive or condescending, because from my perspective all I did was ask KLOL for scans. If someone does not understand or respond to a simple question I ask them, I will sometimes try to simplify it, which I guess could be seen as condescending? But aside from that, and the capitalization of two words for the sake of emphasis, I really do not understand what could be interpreted as "aggressive" in that thread.

I'm curious which comments in particular you think were aggressive or condescending, because from my perspective all I did was ask KLOL for scans. If someone does not understand or respond to a simple question I ask them, I will sometimes try to simplify it, which I guess could be seen as condescending? But aside from that, and the capitalization of two words for the sake of emphasis, I really do not understand what could be interpreted as "aggressive" in that thread.

Also, while I did already address Planck's points, I do think it's funny how you say he "addressed" certain points when his only argument was that they argued about something in a previous thread. You are aware that that's not an argument, right?

This was one comment I had issue with. It's perfectly fine to state simply referencing someone else's apparent argument is not an argument in itself, but that's not all this comment is. It is using rhetoric to imply "this person is too ignorant to know what an argument is" as a leverage point against them. That, I find condescending - but more importantly, I find it harmful to the debating environment to frame arguments in this way.

In an ideal debate, comments like this wouldn't exist. Comments should be about the argument at hand, not the person making it. But then, ideal debates often don't happen, and we don't drag an RVRT report out for every time they don't. In this case, the general hostile atmosphere of the thread is clearly a product of the recent circumstances surrounding GoW threads that I suspect is casting a curtain of red over most of our visions. And even with this in mind, I alluded above to the fact that I don't consider your replies thus far to have been severe, even if I would rather they were rephrased. I don't expect you, or anyone on the thread, to be a ray of sunshine about all of this.

That's why I'd much rather this topic was settled with just keeping an eye on the thread to avoid serious issues. I don't think any less of you for comments that, at most, come off as frustrated reactions to someone you think is being unreasonable.

Tbh the only possible "agressive" thing I see is this:
No, it is NOT my burden of proof. Do not **** with me on this, KLOL. You are the one making a claim ("the souls of the dead tried to absorb Kratos' magic in Chains of Olympus"). YOU are the one that needs to prove that claim. I do not need to prove a negative.

Fujiwara was litterally asking for proof multiple times asw

I agree Fujiwura hasn't really said anything ban or even warning worthy on any individual post. Though, I do at least emphasize with KLOL that the bombardment of threads for the same verse; a controversial verse with a dedicated fanbase no less, does get quite obnoxious. So at worst atm could really just be a request to slow down. And asking for scans isn't a violation per say, but maybe he doesn't have it on hand and/or waiting for Glassman or Planck to give it out and explain context to go with it. If someone is too tired to debate the full parts and/or is unprepared to have their stuff ready or on mobile when their scans or ability to post URLs is limited to having to wait till they get home and use their home computer among other things, then they should not be rushed.

So this seems more like a case where just waiting on Glassman or Planck to be hear to post their counterarguments to the OP is a reasonable request.

I agree Fujiwura hasn't really said anything ban or even warning worthy on any individual post. Though, I do at least emphasize with KLOL that the bombardment of threads for the same verse; a controversial verse with a dedicated fanbase no less, does get quite obnoxious. So at worst atm could really just be a request to slow down. And asking for scans isn't a violation per say, but maybe he doesn't have it on hand and/or waiting for Glassman or Planck to give it out and explain context to go with it. If someone is too tired to debate the full parts and/or is unprepared to have their stuff ready or on mobile when their scans or ability to post URLs is limited to having to wait till they get home and use their home computer among other things, then they should not be rushed.

So this seems more like a case where just waiting on Glassman or Planck to be hear to post their counterarguments to the OP is a reasonable request.
First of all, I do not necessarily want to flood the verse with CRTs, and my original 9000-word long post was me trying to fit as much as possible in a single thread so I wouldn't have to do 30+ threads in a row. I only switched to doing smaller CRTs after a discussion with Deagonx over Discord.

Second, I told KLOL multiple times throughout the thread that it was fine if he did not have the scans at the moment, and that I could wait as long as needed for him to gather evidence. He did not seem to respond well to that, treating those posts as being condescending, so I just want it to be known that I tried to give him an opportunity to back down for a moment and he refused.

Thank you for the evaluation, however, and I hope frivolous reports like this stop coming in. They only make me look worse in the long run, even when it's agreed that I'm not in the wrong.

First of all, I do not necessarily want to flood the verse with CRTs, and my original 9000-word long post was me trying to fit as much as possible in a single thread so I wouldn't have to do 30+ threads in a row. I only switched to doing smaller CRTs after a discussion with Deagonx over Discord.

Second, I told KLOL multiple times throughout the thread that it was fine if he did not have the scans at the moment, and that I could wait as long as needed for him to gather evidence. He did not seem to respond well to that, treating those posts as being condescending, so I just want it to be known that I tried to give him an opportunity to back down for a moment and he refused.

Thank you for the evaluation, however, and I hope frivolous reports like this stop coming in. They only make me look worse in the long run, even when it's agreed that I'm not in the wrong.
Or maybe he just wants you to stop making so many recent downgrades quickly, like I've seen downgrade threads for this same verse pop out in such a recent timeframe left and right. And that he may have felt rather frustrated and burnt out from all the stress

Or maybe he just wants you to stop making so many recent downgrades quickly, like I've seen downgrade threads for this same verse pop out in such a recent timeframe left and right. And that he may have felt rather frustrated and burnt out from all the stress
That's not really a reasonable thing to ask of someone. It's not like Fuji is proposing unreasonable changes.

Sorry for sending this here but this has some what a correlation, to this topic, (No actual reporting done here)

Fujiwara decided to divide his longer thread, into smaller threads to focus more on each individual point. So Fujiwara requested to close the thread (with the debate still ongoing) This was so both parties could focus and gather better arguemnts. But @Planck69 closed it here, due to being a "already rejected thread"

SO I request it to be reopened, Without people either trying to report @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara or just requesting to close it.

Sorry for sending this here but this has some what a correlation, to this topic, (No actual reporting done here)

Fujiwara decided to divide his longer thread, into smaller threads to focus more on each individual point. So Fujiwara requested to close the thread (with the debate still ongoing) This was so both parties could focus and gather better arguemnts. But @Planck69 closed it here, due to being a "already rejected thread"

SO I request it to be reopened, Without people either trying to report @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara or just requesting to close it.
Sorry to comment on this matter after the thread's been re-opened, but I just woke up and I have to say...

No...? If these proposals got rejected, and another thread is made with no new arguments, that violates our rules and should be closed. There's no reason to make an exception here.

Not to mention, normal users need permission from an Admin or Bureaucrat to make a Staff Discussion thread - and I don't see anywhere that Fuji got this permission.

That part's well and good, but I still don't find the reasons for this thread being reopened to be good reasons to begin with. This is a self-evidently repeated thread with no new arguments. That's just the risk that comes with making a mega thread with tons of arguments all at once, and I see no reason to make an exception here.

That part's well and good, but I still don't find the reasons for this thread being reopened to be good reasons to begin with. This is a self-evidently repeated thread with no new arguments. That's just the risk that comes with making a mega thread with tons of arguments all at once, and I see no reason to make an exception here.
Excuse me if I sound rude here, but if the main oposision, being @Planck69 (The same person most of the voting staff agreed with) Agreed, with the OP. Dosen't that mean that @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara succeded in making "new arguments" so that the ""main"" oposision agreed with the proposed debunk?

Sorry, for the @s (I know i can't ping but still) Also sorry for calling you (Planck69) the main oposision, but you were in this case leading the defence of the proposed abilities being deleted.

Excuse me if I sound rude here, but if the main oposision, being @Planck69 (The same person most of the voting staff agreed with) Agrees, with the OP. Dosen't that mean that @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara succeded in making "new arguments" that the ""main"" oposision agreed to the debunk?

Sorry, for the @s (I know i can't ping but still) Also sorry for calling you (Planck69) the main oposision, but you were in this case leading the defence of the proposed abilities being deleted.
No, that doesn't mean that at all. Opinions can change without new arguments. That doesn't change this being blatantly in violation of our rules on CRTs

No...? If these proposals got rejected, and another thread is made with no new arguments, that violates our rules and should be closed. There's no reason to make an exception here.
Ahem....

And

I have reopened this due to the concern expressed here. I believe it is appropriate to allow this matter to continue being discussed considering the conditions under which the previous thread was closed, as long as the discussion remains civil and to-the-point. (From Dark Grath in this CRT)

That's enough cluttering up the RVR thread, all the arguments should be done on the content revision. We already concluded the topic of the report and basically resolved the main thing that was worth discussing here. It's just the thread now is the main part.

The second CRT was made such that the universally agreed upon content of the prior one could be applied without confusion from incoming staff. This is not "taking another attempt at immediately previously rejected things" and I think it's absurdly bad faith to paint it as such.

Regarding the actual reports: I would agree with Grath that there were certain indicators of tone that would suggest the hostility is not totally one-sided. However, Fujiwara is far from doing anything even remotely akin to a rule violation with this, merely bolding or italicizing certain words to stress them ("...Please tell me there's more evidence of the poison being acidic than "it has bubbles in it". Please."). It would be an immense failure on our part to consider this to be an actual rule violation, and painting it as such seems more like throwing all the paltry offenses of Fujiwara at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Meanwhile, KLOL's behavior involves reducing what appear to be basically valid arguments to "pestering" when evidence goes against his own position. Traditionally, I would not judge a rule violation here, either, although I think the insinuations held by KLOL and certain others are substantially worse than any mild agitation shown on Fujiwara's part.

Back