• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kavpeny said:
Patience, Faisal. Your frustration is understandable, believe me, but we will provide people with a benefit of doubt if the occurrence happens only once. That said, you might want to inform the user in question (Victor2, was it?) that he should be more careful, and gain better understanding of the tiering system before attempting content revision discussions, since a similar mistake in the future will likely cause unpleasantness, based on a unnecessary misunderstanding.
Alright man, I was getting carried away. A few warnings would suffice. This will send a message to other fanboys, hopefully

Faisal Shourov said:
Stefano4444 , Victor2 potential wankers who may waste time of staff members with circular arguments.
Sophia Athena troll, disrespectful to staff

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/310453
I don't know about Victor, but Stefano is not the type of guy that should be banned, while he might wank DBZ, going by how he conducts in other forums, he still is one of the less bad wankers and does not come out as bad.

FanofRPGs said:
I don't know about Victor, but Stefano is not the type of guy that should be banned, while he might wank DBZ, going by how he conducts in other forums, he still is one of the less bad wankers and does not come out as bad.
I am not asking to ban them, I just reported their activities. They have been warned already.

can we just IP ban her for a year (not perma, but long enough and hard enough for her to either forget this site, or just wait)

We can only IP ban one address at a time, and it does not appear to be a perfect system.

IP Ban for One Year is best.

I have tried to contact her, and am demanding that she stops creating socks, for it will only make things even worse for her.

Well, as far as I understand, the IP ban is automatic, but does not always seem to work properly.

What Matt said. I tried giving her one last chance of pity but she's really making it a lot worse for her by making Sock puppets.

At this point, i'm just really done with having the thought of her being here. She keeps doing this, she's not ever going to be setting foot back over here...

IMO, she is mostly doing these socks (and most of her infractions) out of ignorance instead of outright trying to attack the system. So teach her ignorance with a year of being IP Blocked. Being permabanned is for someone outright malicious like Marcus or Hyper.

True. She isn't really doing any harm nowadays, but we also cannot encourage the use of sockpuppets by being lenient on her. One year should probably be enough though.

Well, I don't think that warrants any type of action, but ZeroHour, please refrain from greentexting on pages and saying "wins via quality" or things of that nature.

Antvasima said:
Well, as far as I understand, the IP ban is automatic, but does not always seem to work properly.
there is probably nothing wrong with the system, she might be using Vpn's or certain browser's like Tor which give unique IP's..hence all the sockpuppets she seems to make

Eldritch abomination said:
Antvasima said:
there is probably nothing wrong with the system, she might be using Vpn's or certain browser's like Tor which give unique IP's
No offense to her, but if she is too unaware to keep using alternatives when the block was originally was just 1 month, then I doubt she is going to have the idea of using VPNs and I extremely doubt she will use off-browsers.

When you're saying this, are you saying in your words that he's being rude and disrespectful deliberately/on purpose/intentionally/knowingly?

He while he was being rude to me, it was for debate. He was being rude to KuulIchigo for stating the no foul language rule. So yes, purposely.

Are we all getting a pattern here or something? I am not being inappropiately being funny, sarcastic or snarky at all. We have people who are intentionally typing in these things to other people.

Sorry for being late, and extra sorry for bringing this back up, but why are we decreasing Mikoto's block after everything shes done. After all, multiple socks and advising some to commit suicide is extremely perma ban worthy.

SomebodyData said:
Sorry for being late, and extra sorry for bringing this back up, but why are we decreasing Mikoto's block after everything shes done. After all, multiple socks and advising some to commit suicide is extremely perma ban worthy.
Apparently i had a "moment of pity" and had decreased it the other day. Though given the amount of sockpuppets she's made when she should know that's not a good thing, i might just give her a longer ban. Though i don't give a shit what the others say, she's being very annoying and obnioxious at this point for doing this.

I still think an IP block for a year would solve the problem. She dos not need a permaban, but a ban as heavy as an IP one would be still bad.

I agree with SD all the things Mika have done would lead to a permanent ban. She got too many chances imo and other users would be permanently ban for trolling etc.. and she did worst than that.

I agree with what Allan and SD said. So i decided to increase her ban as i really don't think she's fit for this site.

Especially since she was rude and disrespectful to Aizen when he didn't do anything to her one bit.

Not to mention she literally celebrated getting banned before @Cross

Hmm... Permanent seems too much, as judging by her edits, she contributed quite a bit. But with her transgressions, 1 year seems too little. Maybe somewhere between 1.5 and 3 years? What did she say to Aizen anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back