• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have locked the thread he was making. I don't want him to be banned, just showing that he was being troublesome.

Forgive me if I sounded too harsh.

SaiyanWarlordX

Bias for Goku

Uses NLF

Uses multipilers for Goku's stats, specifically SSJ multipliers

Says Goku adapted to things like Reality Warping and Time and Space Manipulation when he never did in canon.

Used a Troupe in fiction that says Goku can overcome any opponent in the thread

Keeps abusing Goku's resistance to Hit's time stop as "beyond the speed of instant" with SSB KKx10, says the same time for Vegeta and Hit

Said Saitama can create Big Bangs

Inflates the clash between Beerus and Goku to insane levels, says Goku can make the whole Universe go into darkness in 0.001 of a second, uses multipliers here too.

Very rude overall

Well, Wbaez93 helped us out a bit with the calculation link updating project, so I think that he can probably be given a warning as well.

I agree with Ant. it's best not to be overzealous with banning, it may look bias'd if people draw comparisons to other users who don't get banned for doing the same thing, and what he did wasn't even that big a deal. A warning is fair

EDIT: On that note don't just report people for every little thing either, that doesn't help either when staff have to bother looking at relatively insignificant reports.

I agree with Aizen, although vandalism and inserting false information should always be reported of course.

It seems like TMR already fixed the problem.

Yeah, sorry. Continuing to do something like that even after being reproached by the staff is disrespectful. I'd prefer it if users don't give the staff extra unnecessary work.

Alakabamm said:
He could be...if you have any suspicions, feel free to tell me
Given his response here , I think he's a sock and should get an ip ban, permanently. He appears to have malicious intents

KuuIchigo said:
Well, he just said he didn't care about being banned and will continue to re-register.
Are you kidding me?! What is with internet drama recently?! What is with people being rude on purpose, irrationally arguing back and forth and stuff. It's like having a hundred of them and you don't want to just regulate their messages, but delete their original personalities from all timelines, never being able to revert to their previous selves.

Did anyone read I posted here and understand my point is valid? I don't get why people do this deliberately.

The internet gives them the power of anonymisity (or anonymity) which makes them feel free to do whatever they want which although false is what 50+% of the internet people do.

Victor doesn't seem bad, just misunderstood some stuff. If you're referring to when he called Goku 2-A, he said he thought 2-A was Universal, not Multiversal.

Darkanine said:
Victor doesn't seem bad, just misunderstood some stuff. If you're referring to when he called Goku 2-A, he said he thought 2-A was Universal, not Multiversal.
If they don't understand stuff they better do so before commenting on threads, we take all comments seriously and don't have time to teach the tiering system to everybody individually.

Victor has been around since november, that's more than 5 months. What he did constitutes as wanking at this point.

I would like to vouch for Darkanine's opinion here. Perhaps he just misunderstood some stuff here on the wiki.

Edit: I guess Faisal covered it fairly well here.

Patience, Faisal. Your frustration is understandable, believe me, but we will provide people with a benefit of doubt if the occurrence happens only once. That said, you might want to inform the user in question (Victor2, was it?) that he should be more careful, and gain better understanding of the tiering system before attempting content revision discussions, since a similar mistake in the future will likely cause unpleasantness, based on a unnecessary misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back