• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should report this to the VTSF or something if he's really going to be doing something very serious....

Then you should try blocking him again by reporting it to the VTSF. Cause him doing something like this sounds very threatning regardless of what he plans to actually do.

Yes. Feel free to report him to VSTF Cross.

Also, some people really get worked up far too much about these types of issues.

I am too mentally drained, and really out of it to file a report atm....considering i've had to deal with most of this.

I'm doing the report right now at VSTF. If this guy really wants to get at all of us just because we took out ONE PAGE that we didn't really need, then that's just plain stupid and retarted for him to do so but also a potential risk at of people like him "attacking" us....

Yeah, I doubt that many other wikis have to deal with these types of people. We seem to automatically attract controversy, despite our strict rules of conduct.

I believe Alana Fey is a sockpuppet of Mikoto Misaka231. Conducts self in the same way, makes threads very similar to the ones Mikoto made, and seems to be interested in the same works Mikoto was (Fire Emblem, KOF, etc.).

Versus threads Alana made were also bumped by Maria Lucero, the other sockpuppet of Mikoto. Maria also agreed pretty much immediately with every revision thread Alana made, and commented quickly on every other thread made by Alana anyways.

Promestein said:
I believe Alana Fey is a sockpuppet of Mikoto Misaka231. Conducts self in the same way, makes threads very similar to the ones Mikoto made, and seems to be interested in the same works Mikoto was (Fire Emblem, KOF, etc.).

Versus threads Alana made were also bumped by Maria Lucero, the other sockpuppet of Mikoto. Maria also agreed pretty much immediately with every revision thread Alana made, and commented quickly on every other thread made by Alana anyways.

Well, Sorry but i have the right to defend myself from your allegations and wish to keep my account from being deleted for a baseless claims.

Me and whoever liking similar things? So what?

SuperSaiyanMugiwara

Do to his change on the Gintoki page which has no evidence to support the upgrade...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
SuperSaiyanMugiwara

Do to his change on the Gintoki page which has no evidence to support the upgrade...
Already dealt with.

KorpiklaaniVodka said:
The reason why I believe Goku wins is his "hax negation" ability, which allows him to overcome any kind of hax coming from "weaker" (lower DC) characters, and Seiya is only possibly 3-A.
Matthew Schroeder said:
@Saitamax

Except every single attack by a Cosmo User atomizes. That is an ability that Cosmos have that can't be taken away.
He's making things up so Goku could win. He's also been here since February and has 155 edits.

He may be misunderstood Goku's timestop resistance and thought he is immune to hax and the second one means that he doesn't understand what verse equalization is or how a battle between characters from different verses work. Definitely not punishment-worthy yet.

He is a new user. How about you help him understand how things work here.

No, no at all

Probably he's just a new user whi likes MK

We can't think that every new users is a Mikoto sockpuppet

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/300223

In this thread, Kyle Ramos has been using Strawman Fallacies, and has refused to actually argue or respond to my arguments.

Furthermore, he is using plenty of "arguments" that have been used time and time again by Saint Seiya downplayers. And now at Post #40, he has given up on arguing the characters and is further nerfing Seiya, striping him on one of his most basic powers, so Goku can win.

Edit: Sorry, I meant the other guy, sorry.

And now he has edited the OP, to say this:

"Also, since Matt keeps on pushing his outlier in everyone's throats, Seoya has no atomization hax."

Not only that, his OP has a Meme picture of Goku beating Seiya... So I doubt he is being fair, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back