• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation report - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask Cross and Aizen in private about it.

@Antvasima

It may not be my place to talk about Mikoto's block (If so delete this comment) but before you guys decide to change her ban time, might I remind you that Ryukama did write a list of what she did on his message wall, perhaps it could be of some use for deciding her block time

Antvasima said:
Still, maybe we blocked Mikoto's original account for a too long time? Maybe we could shorten the ban if she promises to shape up? It is up to Aizen and Cross to decide though.
I guess we could give her another chance of Lordaizen approves, she appears to be young and immature, not genuinely bad

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Skullberserk

This guy is being quite a headache for me and Saint Seiya, due to his insistances on certain erroneous ideas and threads that go nowhere.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/272821

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/273267

It has gone as far as him ignoring further developments of the SS franchise and flat out lying. (Claiming that Cronus and Gaia> Chronos in age and power, and that the later has no feats and is not a primordial God, which is ignoring both Greek Mythology and the series proper.

In Summary:

Insisting upon ridiculous ratings (Featless rating for a character who is explained to be all of space-time across all timeline) and lore understandings. And quite an entitled behavior at times, using the whole "Go read the manga before commenting".

Yes, please take this to another thread. We don't want this one to become overcrowded with irrelevant content.

Looks like Senkoro is a sockpuppet of Aurasuke.

Here is why:

1) Like Aurasuke, he mainly creates threads about either Tier 1s/0s and theoretical To Aru verse threads

2) His account was created during the Aurasuke's original, very small timeframe ban period

3) His account became active agai once Aurasuke was permanently banned. He also posted something on Ant's page two days after he was banned, potentially an appeal request.

4) The day after Aurasuke was banned, he bumped his (Aurasuke's) own thread. This was during Aurasuke's block period.

5) He also said this to Ant on the Marvel wiki (trying to get a rise out of him?) This was after Aurasuke was permanently banned.

@Alakabamm 5) I'm pretty sure i also saw Aurasuke ask that exact same question to Ant here, but i don't think he got an answer.

CMButch - He's been horribly wanking Naruto and denying very basic logic just because it suits his own needs, not to mention being very disrespectful towards staff.

He is up as a candidate for the calculation group, so we cannot block him, but I will talk with him about it.

It was a long thread, so I couldn't check everything, but he did not seem to severely insult anybody from the posts that I read.

I already fix that with Crazystarf, and I dont insult or anything, I just got angry because I told him to explain me one of his calcs, and instead of telling me that was based on another one, he answered me things that I didnt ask

Can you handle this on each other's message walls please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back