• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Thread | Black Rose

Rose would find her way to one of the beds and lie down lazily, despite not even needing any rest or sleep otherwise.

"Right, so what we saw was that the person who attacked us having the symbol of the Praya royal family. What we know is that they attacking lone or sleeping women often. And they were able to predict our ambush somehow, which is probably also why they didn't appear the second time. We also know a bit about their powers."

“As we’ve stated before, they seemed immune to physical attacks and could perform mental attacks. They did not seem surprised by what happened, so probably some form of enhanced knowledge, senses, or perhaps even the ability to see the future are possible, or someone near them.”

“Being immune to physical attacks will make this fight extremely hard as it renders many abilities useless” Reznov says from his chair.

"If we cannot damage it, we can contain it in a prison or well unless it can Disappear and reappear elsewhere, then it would be a bigger problem"

"Things like heat and electricity are still effective it seems. They chose to defend themselves and dodge those, so they likely would've done something. Some of my other powers too actually."

Rose pointed out, but not before sighing and seemingly acting tired, even if she was very self evidently not.

“That’s certainly a good idea. I assume we all know to not try and punch them directly or anything dumb.

I guess that leaves us to deal with the message that was broadcasted about talking to the princess correct? We need to figure out a way to get any potential information without the risk of being trapped.”

“We’ll likely likely need to split up into smaller groups and work our way around to positions to gain information”

"I have to ask, then. How good are the rest of you at hiding yourselves? I'm quite excellent at it, of course, but you seemed to need my help before."

"I'm about as stealthy as the average person. I can't become bend light to become invisible or erase my presence or anything like that."

“I think I could go in disguised as someone else and maybe give information to the princess if we feel it would help us learn something. It could be risky?”

"We could go in your shadow with her help, no? Then we'd able to assist you in case you were in danger."

I gesture to the shadow lady while talking to the disguiser.

"We could go in your shadow with her help, no? Then we'd able to assist you in case you were in danger."

I gesture to the shadow lady while talking to the disguiser.
“That would be simple yes, but its an entirely different matter on whether or not it’s worth it to go and do it because we may not get anything out of it. Still, it’s our only lead, so I think we may as well try it. Everyone in agreement?”

[They mean the thing that Rose does that lets her take people into shadows, I think.]

"And it seems the duty falls to me. So be it, I suppose. You all really should learn to blend in better though."

[They mean the thing that Rose does that lets her take people into shadows, I think.]

"And it seems the duty falls to me. So be it, I suppose. You all really should learn to blend in better though."
“Well, it’s unfortunate that it falls on you, but it is ultimately a good thing that all our skill sets are different. So, as it stands, I’ll go in disguised, and the rest of you will stay in the shadows while we investigate. If you can, maybe look around to see if anything weird is occurring there. If there are no objections, I guess we should start figuring out what our cover story is and what sort of disguise I should do. Any suggestions?”

"You could say a sister of yours is one of the missing and that losing her made you want to question the authorities on what they're doing about the situation."

"Say you wanted to find the kidnapper yourself at first, and happened to see them finish up their act. That way you could describe them."

"Say you wanted to find the kidnapper yourself at first, and happened to see them finish up their act. That way you could describe them."
“That would be good, but I’m not sure it’s safe to mention the royal symbol. Still, it’s worth doing, so I’ll keep it in mind. Should I use a different appearanc? Maybe one more closely resembling a victim, one without much family to prevent any complications?”

"It'd be hard to tell which victims didn't have families since any known victims would have had people that noticed the person's disappearance."

"Seeing as you're talking about a relative, I don't expect it matters much what form you yourself take on. I'd say you're more at risk in a female one."

Rose noted.

"Now that I think about it, the fingernail can be useful as a spy, due to its size it would be difficult to notice, plus we could get more information than you can directly extract"

Back