• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Thread | Black Rose

The lodging was for the most part, empty. Besides a people standing around, and the receptionist, waiting for rooms to be reserved. The inside of the building was dark, with a few small lights and a fire place lighting up whatever areas it could. The receptionist turns to Menas and tilts his head.

(Is Menas in a female form?)

The lodging was for the most part, empty. Besides a people standing around, and the receptionist, waiting for rooms to be reserved. The inside of the building was dark, with a few small lights and a fire place lighting up whatever areas it could. The receptionist turns to Menas and tilts his head.

(Is Menas in a female form?)
(Currently yeah, same as she was for the last disguise, the green haired one

"A woman... Well my lady, if you do plan on staying here, i'm sorry but you'll have to sleep in the bunker. I'm sure you've heard whats been happening around here... It'd be for your own safety."

[For the record, Rose would no longer be in the shadows here either.]

Rose soon entered not long after Menas, examining the lodgings.

"A woman... Well my lady, if you do plan on staying here, i'm sorry but you'll have to sleep in the bunker. I'm sure you've heard whats been happening around here... It'd be for your own safety."
Menas’ Great Wisdom ability, overactive as always, giver her insight on what the man wants to hear

“Really? Thats unfortunate. Would that apply to all the women in our group?”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

As Rose walks in, she would instantly inherit the memories and experiences of the Receptionist, right as he was speaking... He seemed to live a normal life, as normal as one can in this world at least. He seemingly has no ill intent.

@Yobo_Blue

Menas would detect that the man has no ill intent whatsoever.
"I'm afraid so. Whatever is going around is specifically targeting women... No men have gone missing."

Rosed sighed loudly, making something of a show of doing so.

"Oh, they wouldn't dare go after us again, I assure you."

"The bunker is underneath the building. It has enough room for 10, and a few lights since there aren't any windows. Besides that it's a normal room."

"The bunker is underneath the building. It has enough room for 10, and a few lights since there aren't any windows. Besides that it's a normal room."
“That doesn’t sound too bad. Will anyone else be there? And would it be fine if the rest of our group lodged with us?”

After parting ways with the others, Zack climbs back into his room at the lodgings and decides to do a little meditation before talking with the group as well as attempt to reflect on the vivid imagery he saw in his dream.

The fingernail crawls up to Menas’ ear “Don’t you think this could be a trap, or a circumstance practically the same? I heard you talking about the potential political power of this villain”

The receptionist grabs a ring of keys and beckons the group to follow him as he begins walking, heading to a door that leads downstairs underneath the lodgings. Down the steps is another iron door with a series of locks, meant for security purposes. He puts the keys in the various locks and twists them, letting the iron door slide open.

"It's not like a door could stop me, and I honestly doubt it could stop the one kidnapping people either."

Rose shrugged as she followed everyone.

The receptionist steps aside as he flips a switch, a few dim lights turning on inside the bunker. There were 10 beds, and no windows. But besides that it looked like any normal room. Tiled floor, patterned wall, a few drawers here and there, as well as lanterns...

The Receptionists backs out and leaves, closing the door behind him, leaving the party in the room for the night...

Back