• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"Me too!" Hera says, wanting to surprise herself with her own capabilities. Dea stands back and watches. She's also intrigued to see what Hera can do.

"OK, this conversation kind of got off track," Dea says to herself before speaking to the rest of the group, "So, this has been... eventful so far..."

(Hera and Dea were already outside, I believe.)
Seeing that both of them is already outside, Air shout to them.

“Are you ready? Directive: Stat Up!”

Immediately after, his stat automatically rise up to 5x (thanks to ability inherited from Milia), and a green tornado slowly spin around him, as he ask them with a smile.

"Announcing your techniques aloud... that's quite a bad idea in combat..." Dea thinks to herself.

Hera tries to remember what to do in a combat scenario. She tries to think as hard as she can about what she would do in fights way back when...

So far, nothing was coming back to her. Oh well, she'd just wing it and see if she'd get back in the swing of things once she actually started fighting.

"Announcing your techniques aloud... that's quite a bad idea in combat..." Dea thinks to herself.

Hera tries to remember what to do in a combat scenario. She tries to think as hard as she can about what she would do in fights way back when...

So far, nothing was coming back to her. Oh well, she'd just wing it and see if she'd get back in the swing of things once she actually started fighting.
“I’ll make the first move then!”

He said, before pointing his finger up and creating a spinning ball of air, hovering above.

“Directive: Air Volley!”

He then jump at the ball itself, and using his right hand, smack the ball hard, and throw it at his opponent, as the ball come at blistering speed.

"Woah!"

Out of slight panic, and partly out of her skills starting to come back to her, Hera used her intangibility to avoid the attack. After this, she balled up her fists, noticing that they were sparking with electricity.

"My turn!" Hera shouts, firing a blast of electricity toward Air. It seems like some things were just muscle memory for her, and she would use that to get back into the swing of fighting...

"Woah!"

Out of slight panic, and partly out of her skills starting to come back to her, Hera used her intangibility to avoid the attack. After this, she balled up her fists, noticing that they were sparking with electricity.

"My turn!" Hera shouts, firing a blast of electricity toward Air. It seems like some things were just muscle memory for her, and she would use that to get back into the swing of fighting...
“Directive: Green Spark!”

Seeing the blast coming toward him, he create a lightning ball in front , and let it absorb the blast. He then throw it back toward the opponent with glee.

The blast connected with Hera. However, it didn't damage her. Instead, Hera absorbed the lightning.

"I may not be used to this whole fighting thing, but even I can tell that was a dumb move..." Hera said, before rushing toward Air at full speed. Once in range, she would attempt to throw a powerful haymaker to his face.

If the haymaker connected, she would follow up with a combination of punches before launching a blast of lightning at Air at point blank range.

The blast connected with Hera. However, it didn't damage her. Instead, Hera absorbed the lightning.

"I may not be used to this whole fighting thing, but even I can tell that was a dumb move..." Hera said, before rushing toward Air at full speed. Once in range, she would attempt to throw a powerful haymaker to his face.

If the haymaker connected, she would follow up with a combination of punches before launching a blast of lightning at Air at point blank range.
“Woah, so cool! You can absorb lightning!”

Dodging the punch, he also deliver a punch against her chest, and with Non-Physical Interaction, punch her away at distances.

(OK, it works on abstracts and spirits, but does it work on elemental intangibility specifically? If it's a no, you can't hit her successfully, my guy. Something can interact with spirits but still not work on elemental intangibility.)

(OK, it works on abstracts and spirits, but does it work on elemental intangibility specifically? If it's a no, you can't hit her successfully, my guy.)
(I have elemental manip as well, so yeah I can hit it too. Plus servant can deal with elemental being like Efreet)

(Also, random question: why have you never gotten hit in a battle against another person?)

Hera gets hit, which only serves to anger her rather than deal debilitating damage. She had further increased her strength after absorbing the lightning that was empowered by Air's Green Spark and sent back at her. This made the punches he dealt do less damage. With that in mind, Hera got an idea.

She created a storm in the sky with her powers. As this happened, she caused lightning to strike herself to further increase her strength. Using this increase in power, she charges toward Air again, now stronger and faster than before. Once again, she throws a haymaker. However, this haymaker is a feint, as Hera's real attack would be an uppercut to his chin.

If the uppercut connected, much like her previous plan, Hera would launch a combination of punches, finishing the combo with a forceful heel kick instead of a blast of lightning.

(Also, random question: why have you never gotten hit in a battle against another person?)

Hera gets hit, which only serves to anger her rather than deal debilitating damage. She had further increased her strength after absorbing the lightning that was empowered by Air's Green Spark and sent back at her. This made the punches he dealt do less damage. With that in mind, Hera got an idea.

She created a storm in the sky with her powers. As this happened, she caused lightning to strike herself to further increase her strength. Using this increase in power, she charges toward Air again, now stronger and faster than before. Once again, she throws a haymaker. However, this haymaker is a feint, as Hera's real attack would be an uppercut to his chin.

If the uppercut connected, much like her previous plan, Hera would launch a combination of punches, finishing the combo with a forceful heel kick instead of a blast of lightning.
(I does get hit though, when Milia get trucked by the hammer, and when Mercury get hit by the bullet way back)

(Also is 5x stronger even allowed? I basically just treat it that you somehow boost your familia to 5x stat so it stay fixed)

(It is 5x our AP, our AP is somewhere in Wall level. And yeah, that is correct, but if in the profile it is something like "7-B tier, 6-C tier with said attack" than said attack would be at AMP cap

(It is 5x our AP, our AP is somewhere in Wall level. And yeah, that is correct, but if in the profile it is something like "7-B tier, 6-C tier with said attack" than said attack would be at AMP cap
(So basically your Hera would be fixed at 5x AP cap?)

Back