• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Sofia sat on a chair, waiting for something to happen, she wouldn't leave yet.

"Note to self: I need to grow my hair out." she said while she looked at her book

@Andykhang

[Nothing in your robot creation ability says that they can have better control than the user, especially since the ability is Military based not magical]
[In fact it doesn't say anything about them having all your abilities either]
[Also, having better control over an ability doesn't allow you to use an ability in a way it just can't be used and which considering she had for over 100 years should very much be mastered]
[I mean, military-magical based is a thing (which is a given, since magical girl), and combining capability together is also a thing, such as combining magic and science together to achieve invisibility by synching with the elemental reading from the surrounding. ]
[Not like they have all of my ability either. They're lacking servant physiology for example.]
[...Honestly, aside from the invisibility stuff, not like my other usage is that farfetch either, since Patchouli already have the capability to use her ability to form given shape pretty freely (otherwise her Danmaku wouldn't be a thing), and having better control could lead to that]

[Plus you didn't complain about this back then when I already do the stuff; so I don't want to bury myself anymore than this.I could make the ability the robot have more reasonable next time.]

[I mean, military-magical based is a thing (which is a given, since magical girl), and combining capability together is also a thing, such as combining magic and science together to achieve invisibility by synching with the elemental reading from the surrounding. ]
[That would require you to trasmutate into the surronding materials to even work]

[Not like they have all of my ability either. They're lacking servant physiology for example.]
[Doesn't really justify them having them at all]

[...Honestly, aside from the invisibility stuff, not like my other usage is that farfetch either, since Patchouli already have the capability to use her ability to form given shape pretty freely (otherwise her Danmaku wouldn't be a thing), and having better control could lead to that]
[You mean beside turning your changing the state of matter of stuff like turning your robots liquid and air into solid structures ?]

[That would require you to trasmutate into the surronding materials to even work]

[Doesn't really justify them having them at all]

[You mean beside turning your changing the state of matter of stuff like turning your robots liquid and air into solid structures ?]
[you don’t even need that, just having a more futuristic version of active camouflage, along with giving out the exact aura as that of the surrounding. (Basically disguising the signal giving out instead of just having it turn into that stuff)]

[Or I just have it into normal invisibility tech next time]

[As for the last part, the air stuff isn’t solid, but more like force air. As for the robot stuff, the robot was already liquid in the first place, but harden into shape with both earth magic and science stuff (basically nanomachine I guess) ]

[Also I can just make my stuff more reasonable next time, to stop the argument.]

(That's kind of sus, if you ask me.)

Hera then decided to finish the battle. As Air was falling, she charged toward him, slamming into him with her full force in tandem with her lightning abilities. As she did so, a memory triggered for her.

"I remember this.." Hera says as she attempts to crash into Air, "This is one of the techniques I used back with my previous owner! The Thunder God Crash!"

(That's her name for Zeus's Raitei.)
(There was never a response to this.)

"I won?" Hera asked, "I won! I guess this fighting thing really is starting to come back to me! Now, I think you were supposed to get Aqua to apologize to Dea if I won..."

Dea raised her eyebrows slightly. She had almost forgotten about that aspect of the deal when watching all of the action. Now that would be more entertaining than all the fights in the world to her.

"I won?" Hera asked, "I won! I guess this fighting thing really is starting to come back to me! Now, I think you were supposed to get Aqua to apologize to Dea if I won..."

Dea raised her eyebrows slightly. She had almost forgotten about that aspect of the deal when watching all of the action. Now that would be more entertaining than all the fights in the world to her.
“Yeah, you won if you hit me! Though even if I won I will still call her in anyway. Just a sec...”

He then communicated to Big Sis about what happen...

Dea kept the amusement wanting to hear Aqua apologize to herself. After all, one of her greatest abilities would only work if she was capable of staying focused and calm. So, as much as she wanted to hear this apology and anticipated this, she focused on trying to keep her composure.

Dea kept the amusement wanting to hear Aqua apologize to herself. After all, one of her greatest abilities would only work if she was capable of staying focused and calm. So, as much as she wanted to hear this apology and anticipated this, she focused on trying to keep her composure.
A while later, a dust cloud came from beyond the horizon. It was a long-range missle, with Aqua hanging on the bottom of it. Upon coming close, the missiles disappeared, and Aqua come down, performing a landing roll before coming before Dea with a dogeza.

“My apology for what I done before. I’m sorry for teasing and being naughty against you.”

Spoken with an eerily professional and mechanical voice, she apologized

"I suppose I'll forgive you," Dea replied, before looking around at the others, "Now, I'd like to see this base I came to check out..."

"I suppose I'll forgive you," Dea replied, before looking around at the others, "Now, I'd like to see this base I came to check out..."
“I am graceful for your grace, now if you excuse me...”

Saying her thanks, she rise up mechanically, and making a curtly bow before making another missile to return...

“Aqua, that doesn’t sound very sincere.”

Air then coming up behind her, and scold her with a pouting face. Making a questioned face, she rigidly tilted her head, her face being much more monotone than usual.

“?What do you mean, per the instruction of Master, I have personally come here to apologize. And now that I have receive forgiveness, I will...”

“Yes, but I don’t feel your heart when you do it...did you turn off your emotional center before this?

“...”

Taking her mechanical silent as an answer, he pouted even more, and getting angry.

“...Turn it on.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“Turn it on, now.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“You have to apologize sincerely, so turn it on now!”

“Don’t wanna.”

The argument between them go on and on, as Air is getting more pouty, while Aqua replied like a one-note NPC

"Oh, what was that about emotions being turned off?" Dea said as she overheard their conversation, "I think I'll have to take back my forgiveness if it wasn't sincere..."

"Oh, what was that about emotions being turned off?" Dea said as she overheard their conversation, "I think I'll have to take back my forgiveness if it wasn't sincere..."
“?What do you mean? My feeling of sincerity is completely legitimate on the moment of my apology, and my word on it are completely true-“

Before Aqua can monotonely said anything more, Air touched at the back of her head, and manually restart her emotional center.

As the color began to return to her eyes, Aqua then make a pouty face, refusing to said more word while looking at the side, not meeting Dea face-to-face.

"Go on," Dea says, "Apologize."
“Urgm...Even though you’re a hopele-“

“Aqua...?”

“Geh!...I m-must a-apologize to you, for being a naughty girl and tease you upon first sight.”

Very unwillingly, she bow her head down and apologize, greatly pouting her face like a naughty kid having to take responsibility.

“Hm...Good Aqua.”

Seeing that, Air gently pat her head, being glad that she apologize sincerely this time. His angry pouting face quickly turn into a bright smile.

"That guy right there said something about hidding my body and blamed ya" Enyo says as she points to Aeolus
“Ehh?? What did you said to him for that misunderstanding to happen, Air?”

“Hm...I just said what you said to me, that “looking at Dea’s eyes will stain you, Air”, because you were accusing Dea for being a pervert earlier.”

Both being very confused, Air have to step up and clarify.

"No, Aeolus said to me that you said to him to be careful otherwise your eyes are going to stain me... well, Aeolus said her so it could be Dea... but why the **** use 'hide your body' and not 'hide you'? The former makes me think you want to kill me"

"No, Aeolus said to me that you said to him to be careful otherwise your eyes are going to stain me... well, Aeolus said her so it could be Dea... but why the **** use 'hide your body' and not 'hide you'? The former makes me think you want to kill me"
“Um...my apology.” Air bow down to apologize

"Apology taken" Enyo says as she smiles to Aeolus

"But I'll still be wary of the new gal right there, I don't really like perverts" Enyo says as she looks to Dea

“Um...Dea isn’t a pervert.”

“Hah? Even though she..”

“Aqua...?”

“Ekk, nothing.”

Air said, trying to convince her. Aqua tried to interject as usual, but shut up like a clam with just a glare from Air

"Make a base, though for you in particular i would start teaching you the ways of Invokation."
He replies as he continues to mess and thinker with the aformenioned item.
"Cool, I just hope I'm as good as you" sofia keep looking at her book but now with a smile

Last edited:
“Well, as much as I like seeing more of this funny thing...I must go back now. See ya, Air!”

“Um!”

Waving back goodbye, Aqua then make a missles, and ride it back toward Master place

[And with that, I am now out of thing to write, again]

Edit: [Unless it’s another character, but that’s way too much. Welp, all of my character have hit the dead end]

Back