• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Records of Conflict

Everything12

The Heavenly Fount
VS Battles
Administrator
Lore
It's the year 2155. Under the guidance of the United Earth League, all boundaries between people have been eliminated, now all that exists is a united humanity on a united Earth. Both science and society has progressed at a rate unseen in human history, and within a decade the dream of a utopian society seemed in reach.

However, this dream was ruined, not from within but from outside. Demons, creatures of unknown origins have laid siege to humanity and even with their advanced technology a stalemate is only barely being maintained. You have been summoned by these Demons to be used as a toy in their games, and how you act upon this is for you to decide.

Powers
Powers of a high level of Hax can be received from VSBattles or can be entirely custom made; said powers will all be downgraded to be equalised to the max Range and Dimensional level if they are above the max. Currently, players will receive two Character chosen by me from their Verses chosen from VSBattles and the players will choose two Powers of their choice from said Verses or create their own custom powers upon joining.

Player Characters have Resistance to any power that would take control away from the Player; such as Mind Control, Body Puppetry, Empathic Manipulation, or even powers such as Plot Manipulation and Causality Manipulation.

Character Sheet
Theme: [Will be used by me to select suitable characters]
Name:
Physical description: [Text or Image-Based]
Verses:
Powers:

Theme: God Complex
Name: Alexander Stratos
Verses: Fate/Grand Order, High School DxD
Characters: [GM chosen] Saber (Caesar) and Dulio Gesualdo
Powers: Saber (Okita Souji)'s Eye of the Mind (False) and [Custom Power] The ability to reduce all damage taken by 10%.

Powers: Two Character + Two Powers
AP, Durability, Striking Strength: Wall Level
Range: Planetary Max
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Speed: Subsonic combat and reaction speed
Dimension Equalization: 4D Max

To join the RP post your accepted Characters here.

RP Thread

Last edited:
Theme: Artificially made creatures
Name: Dy1an
Physical description: A 4'8 blue haired android that at first hand seems pretty human-like, but with closer inspection, you could see a couple wires slightly coming out from his arms.
Verses: Dragon Ball and Sonic The Hedgehog (Verse)
Powers: Cell 's Bio-Android Physiologyy

Electricity Absorption: Any attacks of electricity, Dy1 can absorb with barely coming upon contact with it, he doesn't even have to be ready for it, as it will be consumed into him andd power him up... however, this only afffects electricity, if an attack is a combination of electricity with something else, he will only absorb the electricity.

Last edited:
I'd say the Big Gete Star is probably is too high for the current Hax Cap.

• Theme: Fleshcrafter
  • Name: Nkowen Black
  • Physical description: Appears fairly normal, with no immediately strange physical characteristics, and is of Caucasian skin-tone with no markings outside of a single visible stitch in the middle of his back, just above the seventh vertebrae. Hair is black, and eyes are hazel, but appear somewhat lifeless or distant.
  • Verses: Mortebianca (Preferable Blob's... blob key with no supernatural power mimicry even if that's probably bs), Franken Fran
  • Powers: Gavrill Madaraki's biological abilities, The Synestetic's senses excluding Understanding of All and time-of-death prediction

Last edited:
Zhongli.full.3101628.png

Theme: One who touches the domain of God with great control over fundamental parts of the (material) world
Name: Aias
Verses: Tower of God, Parahumans (Verse)
Characters: Twenty-Fifth Baam Train Key with Immobilising and Spatial restricted, Leviathan (Worm)
Powers:

- Mundus: The power of a world, that is to manipulate space and time and the reality within. Aias has his own world, which he can overlap with the one he finds himself in. He can manipulate his world to make it fit his image.

Applications:
*Using his world to form defensive barriers
*Puncturing space-time to ignore durability
*Folding space-time to move anywhere without time passing, while ignoring any obstacles. (Comes with the weakness of not being able to interact with anything while doing so)
*Teleportation and portal creation
*Manipulating the existing world by overlapping it with his own. (Can not directly target other people, nor can he ignore durability in any roundabout ways with this)
*Connecting spaces (No not for unavoidable attacks)
*Manipulating gravity

- Traveler: Aias is always traveling and nothing has ever stopped him from doing so. He has reached beyond space and time to continue his travels (beyond dimensional existence type 0 (none of the impossible to hit stuff), dimensional travel) and once he gets moving nothing can stop him from doing so (resistance to being slowed down and having his movements stopped entirely).

Last edited:
Theme: Dominium over knowledge, seeker of immortality

Name: Blavinsky Imago

Appearance: Blond and causasian, Blavinsky does not care for appearances. He has a distant look on his face, of uncariness yet firmness, yet also of being tired. He seemily never ages, still seeming as young as a 20 year old.

Verses: World of Darkness and Blazblue

Powers: Hakumen's cosmic awareness and Mage's Gross Magic at Level 4 (Forces, Matter and Life. No time and space because they are stupidly broken)

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Theme: Composite Human (Altered)
Name: Human (Robin)
Physical description: A hermaphrodite with shoulder length hair. Black hair and brown eyes, with skin that couldn't be considered dark but isn't at all fair. To a man they would look like a beautiful woman, and to a woman they would look like a handsome man. They wear tanned clothes under metal plates all over their body.
Verses: Yu Yu Hakusho, Record of Ragnarok
Powers:

Composite Human Physiology: Although they are not always clear, Human can remember a lot of memories of their past selves, and holds a soul which is a fusion of 7.8 billion souls, within their body . Their body is also sleek, fit, and toned enough to replicate any physical action that their past selves could achieve. They could replicate the actions of the most skilled baseball player as if they had spent their entire life training as well; and although their mind is not quite up to par, they are still highly intelligent, quit-witted, and have extremely sharp senses.
Human itself is not a robot or algorithm, they often times would use this knowledge and skill to combine and create new knowledge and skills completely unheard of far surpassing the capabilities of their past selves.

The Human Curse of Evolution: Human is cursed by God to accel and evolve at a truly absurd rate. For instance, human could go from not being innately capable of using any magic at all to being a powerful magic user a few minutes after learning that it exists. Given this, their abilities are always increasing and expanding with every thought or movement.

Last edited:
Theme: Tanky Soldier/Leader
Name: Lt. Commander Howard
Physical description: See here and here
Verses: Mass Effect and Doom
Characters: Commander Shepard and Doomguy
Powers:

Cursed Reckoning: A fire that burns deep into a soul purging the black hearts of enemies, burning their corrupted body from within. It's a blast of fiery energy that attacks the soul directly, causing damage to those who've sinned. The stronger the sinner, the greater the effect. However it has no effect on neutral or good beings.

Apex Squad: Summon a small squad of experienced, flexible soldiers that follow my character into battle. (Can also deploy on their own to handle roles that would otherwise be handled by a smaller team, or when needed to do simultaneous strikes. Can act as generic soldiers, bodyguards, investigators, etc.) Varies on the amount she summons depending on the scenario, but her squad is a max size of 14 (Including her).

Last edited:
Hm? I can't really decide much if I don't know who/what powers I'm getting

And I can't pick character out of the many that fills your verses without knowing how you'd like to play.

I'd like to play a tanky soldier.

Right, that's the Characters do with. Now you just need the Powers to see if they're acceptable.

From Commander Shepard, I'd like his weapon arsenal and power armour. The power I want is his ability to modify his guns to different ammo types.

• Disruptor Ammo: Tears through kinetic shields and synthetic enemies.
  • Incendiary Ammo: Tears through armored enemies, setting them on fire.
  • Cryo Ammo: Freezes enemies, turning them to ice.
  • Armor-Piercing Ammo: Tears through armored targets.
  • Shredder Ammo: Tears through organic enemies.
  • Warp Ammo: Tears through armor and forcefields.

From Doomslayer, his shoulder cannon. The Slayer's Crucible and it's powers. (Immortality Negation Type 2 and 4)

Theme: Skill Supreme Martial Artist
Name: Enyo Shevchenko
Physical description:
bdxzbzn7f1p51.jpg

Verses:
Grappler Baki and Dragon Ball (Any could work, but if it needs to be specific, either Chou or Super)
Powers: Vegito's Resistances

Perfection of Body and Mind: (I don't know if it needs some type of explanation in lore, but if needs I'll add after I decide the appearence and name) Makes the user immune to any negative reduction of stats and power reduction. Basically, if an ability would make them half as strong, it would have no effect. Likewise, it allows the user to ignore any positive stat changes from the enemy, for example, if someone is 3 times stronger than he normally is, the user would receive the damage of only the base form, if someone is 3 times more durable than they normally are, the user would ignore the defense buff

Last edited:
Okay.

Cursed Reckoning: May my fire burn deep into your soul purging the black hearts of my enemies burning your corrupted body from within. (A blast of fiery energy that attacks the soul directly, causing damage to those who've sinned. The stronger the sinner, the greater the effect. No affect on neutral or good beings)

Apex Squad: Summon a small squad of experienced, flexible soldiers (Can negotiate max size) that follow my character into battle. (Can also deploy on their own to handle roles that would otherwise be handled by a smaller team, or when needed to do simultaneous strikes. Can act as generic soldiers, bodyguards, investigators, etc.) I don't expect to feature these people much, except when in battle or slight mentions to other small activities they might be up to.

Back