• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

(But ye, Hera would be fixed at our current AP*Amp cap if said amp cap is below 65x, which apparently it is how strong Zeus is compared to Nami

(I meant in further sets, if the Amp cap rises beyond 65x on further sets, apparently Zeus will stay at 65x, or not, don't really understand how AP works in OP even though I've read it

(I meant in further sets, if the Amp cap rises beyond 65x on further sets, apparently Zeus will stay at 65x, or not, don't really understand how AP works in OP even though I've read it
(Ah. Anywho, we agree that Hera should stay fixed at AP(Wall) *5 right?)

@ZoroNotZolo

“Directive: Spinny Air Sphere!”

Instead of a punch this time, he immediately create a giant spinning ball of air, with him at the center. He then float around a little, defending against the attack, along with the potential lightning attack, prepared to direct them to the ground once hit.

(Also since Hera is at amp cap, you shouldn’t get more power boost btw)

Last edited:
[you were forcing him to be hit, in fact you have done so in multiple times during both this fight and every other one]
[you need to stop doing that, you must attempt to hit, not force it on your enemy]

(Also, Zeus is weird because even though it's at the Amp Cap, Dea has statistics amplification for Zeus, meaning that Hera could technically get stronger lol)

[you were forcing him to be hit, in fact you have done so in multiple times during both this fight and every other one]
[you need to stop doing that, you must attempt to hit, not force it on your enemy]
(And he's never really been hit by anyone else. The only characters I recall ever hitting his characters are his characters.)

@ZoroNotZolo

“Directive: Spinny Air Sphere!”

Instead of a punch this time, he immediately create a giant spinning ball of air, with him at the center. He then float around a little, defending against the attack, along with the potential lightning attack, prepared to direct them to the ground once hit.

(Also since Hera is at amp cap, you shouldn’t get more power boost btw)
Hera was even more excited now. She rushed the ball of air that was made, backing away at the last second to fire a lightning blast in close proximity to Air. This would be far harder to dodge or avoid than one at a distance.

"Take this!" Hera shouts as she fires off several bolts of lightning.

@ZoroNotZolo

Using electric manipulation, he direct them to the ground as planned, along the surface of the ball. After tanking multiple hit, he then began to roll the ball of air forward, carrying himself to collide with her at high speed, attempting to crash her with it.

The collision splits Hera in two. While Dea is surprised at this, Hera just simply reforms afterwards (Zeus can actually do that. He was cut in half by Brooke but just put himself back together). Hera turns toward Air.

"You're gonna have to do better than that!" She says, hovering in the air with her arms crossed.

The collision splits Hera in two. While Dea is surprised at this, Hera just simply reforms afterwards (Zeus can actually do that. He was cut in half by Brooke but just put himself back together). Hera turns toward Air.

"You're gonna have to do better than that!" She says, hovering in the air with her arms crossed.
“Really? Here goes! Directive: Giant Air Hands!”

Forming two giant pair of hand on both of her side, they both rushing toward each other, attempting to crush her under the pressure and flatten her like pancake.

Hera flies out of the way of the hands, soaring higher up into the air. She wants to reach the planet's mesosphere, as all this fighting was making her kind of hungry and she could use something to eat. From what she remembered from Dea, she found clouds to be tasty, and decided to eat one before going back down to fight Air.

Hera flies out of the way of the hands, soaring higher up into the air. She wants to reach the planet's mesosphere, as all this fighting was making her kind of hungry and she could use something to eat. From what she remembered from Dea, she found clouds to be tasty, and decided to eat one before going back down to fight Air.
“Hey, no fair! I want to have fun too! Directive: Mugen God Hand”

Soaring into the air with her, he create numerous giant pair of hands, and using them to intercept at her from all sides, surrounding her with hands all trying to swat and crush her.

Each time a hand would swat Hera, it would split her in two, but she would merely just reform after the attacks as she continues to soar upwards. Once nearby a cloud, she would swiftly eat it, satisfying her hunger.

With that out of the way, she dove down at full speed toward Air.

Each time a hand would swat Hera, it would split her in two, but she would merely just reform after the attacks as she continues to soar upwards. Once nearby a cloud, she would swiftly eat it, satisfying her hunger.

With that out of the way, she dove down at full speed toward Air.
“Hm...how about this! Directive: Prison Air!”

With all the hands that’s surrounding her, the hand then joined together, from just in front of him to way in the back of her, forming into a giant thick ball of air, trapping her on all sides. He then began to shrink the ball, intending on constraining her to one spot, steadily increasing the thickness as the volume go down.

By this point, Hera was already close enough to do what she was attempting. She flew through a crevice between two of the hands and continued to dive down toward Air. Once she was close enough to him, she would...

Fly past him. Or so it would seem.

Maneuvering herself behind Air, she would swiftly spin around and through a powerful lightning-infused kick to his spine at full speed. If this attack connected, she would then use both fists and attack with a fast double handed slam attack in an attempt to send Air barreling toward the ground.

----

Meanwhile, Dea was sensing the fighting going on above them whenever they were too high up to see. She turned to some of the individuals around her.

"Who wants to see the action better?" She asked them with a smile.

(btw, I did some research on Zeus. Not even Armament Haki, which can allow users to attack individuals with Elemental Intangibility, have no effect on Zeus, meaning that the same should apply to Hera.)

By this point, Hera was already close enough to do what she was attempting. She flew through a crevice between one of the hands and continued to dive down toward Air. Once she was close enough to him, she would...

Fly past him. Or so it would seem.

Maneuvering herself behind Air, she would swiftly spin around and through a powerful lightning-infused kick to his spine at full speed. If this attack connected, she would then use both fists and attack with a fast double handed slam attack in an attempt to send Air barreling toward the ground.

Meanwhile, Dea was sensing the fighting going on above them whenever they were too high up to see. She turned to some of the individuals around her.

"Who wants to see the action better?" She asked them with a smile.

Blocked by the barrier of air he still maintained earlier, it nevertheless get pierce through, and got knocked to the ground. Seeing such, he manipulated the air to cushioning him into the ground, though the damage is still there.

Nevertheless, he still lied down with a smile on his face.

[I still can control the air around you and trapped you in that way though, as air can still touch air. Direct elemental manipulation is different from just having attack that affect elemental intangibility. Plus aren’t you technically a spirit as well (and thus can also be touch by someone that can touch one?)]

Last edited:
(Andy, he simply didn't allow himself to be trapped in the air sphere in the first place)
[I create another one you know, different from the first one, that now surround both myself and her while she was kicking and being this close]

[Also iirc, Homie are made by infusing a person’s soul into an inanimated object through the use of the fruit...Though well, soul reside in cloud of air also applied to elemental too so eh]

[I create another one you know, different from the first one, that now surround both myself and her while she was kicking and being this close]

[Also iirc, Homie are made by infusing a person’s soul into an inanimated object through the use of the fruit...Though well, soul reside in cloud of air also applied to elemental too so eh]
(Realistically, you can't react to every move that everyone makes. If you do, that's kind of godmodding.)

(Realistically, you can't react to every move that everyone makes. If you do, that's kind of godmodding.)
[Huh? I’m just reasonably react to you kicking at me though, after you go behind me and stuff. Also isn’t reacting to the move after it’s dealt with what you supposed to do? ]

[Huh? I’m just reasonably react to you kicking at me though, after you go behind me and stuff. Also isn’t reacting to the move after it’s dealt with what you supposed to do? ]
(Dude, just because you attempt to react to something doesn't mean that it's going to be successful. Literally any and every time I've tried to attack you, you literally always successfully dodge, counter or tank said attacks. Even if that's not your intention, that can easily be construed as godmodding.)

Last edited:
(Dude, just because you attempt to react to something doesn't mean that it's going to be successful. Literally any and every time I've tried to attack you, you literally always successfully dodge, counter or tank said attacks. You don't see how that can be construed as godmodding?)
(Oh, you mean the shielding stuff. My bad, should have make the shielding more clearly defined and stuff. Already adjusted it so that I get thrown into the ground]

[Also, you can’t exactly blame me that I have elemental stuff, since that was from Patchouli, which I didn’t pick myself btw.]

[You are stretching her elemental powers to levels waaaaaaay higher than anything she has ever shown]
[Thanks to my second ability, which allow me to break the constrain of my ability. And even then I don’t think my application of it extend beyond High level.]

(Limit Breaker only allows you to remove limitations placed on her, with Patchuoli's abilities having no inherent "limit" for you to break.]

[You are treating the ability as simply upgrading your stuff, which by your own words isn't what it does]

[Thanks to my second ability, which allow me to break the constrain of my ability. And even then I don’t think my application of it extend beyond High level.]
(That's kind of sus, if you ask me.)

Hera then decided to finish the battle. As Air was falling, she charged toward him, slamming into him with her full force in tandem with her lightning abilities. As she did so, a memory triggered for her.

"I remember this.." Hera says as she attempts to crash into Air, "This is one of the techniques I used back with my previous owner! The Thunder God Crash!"

(That's her name for Zeus's Raitei.)

Last edited:
@Overlord775

[Also I build the construct, combining my first ability and the ability and knowledge I got, so they inherently have a better control than I am, as they’re already built-in with the needed stuff.]

@Andykhang

[Nothing in your robot creation ability says that they can have better control than the user, especially since the ability is Military based not magical]
[In fact it doesn't say anything about them having all your abilities either]
[Also, having better control over an ability doesn't allow you to use an ability in a way it just can't be used and which considering she had for over 100 years should very much be mastered]

Howard receives a message on her comms:

"What kept ya so long maam?"

She recognises the voice, it's APEX squad!

"Here are our co-ords maam, look forward to seeing ya soon!"

Data streams into her omni-tool and she leaves the arena to find her fellow teammates.

Back