• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"To aid me in the creation of contructs as i've already said, though not now, but once i get lands as we'll need storage."
He responds.
@Andykhang

[^^^]

[Also Purgatory Flames should have burned the rubber, as they bypass resistance to fire manipulation]

@ZoroNotZolo

[Uhm
[Uhm, lad, you do realize that 4 hours is a long ass time in-rp, right ? Like it would it unable to interact with you for a very long time and basically put you into a limbo]

(Yeah, it seemed like godmodding on Andy's end. I mean, it had a counter for literally every strategy and ability Sofia employed in the fight. And dodged pretty much every single attack. Like, bruh.)
(I mean, to be fair, he kinda only attack me twice, and both of them is with the hammer. One is blocked, and the second backfired. )

(Aside from that I just basically hidden in the ground , and Sofia keep hitting the dummy practice lol)

@Oliver_de_jesus

“Then the fight is over.”

Seeing that the fight is over, he snap his finger, and the ball crack and collapse, before disappearing. Same thing happen with the tower as well.

(I mean, to be fair, he kinda only attack me twice, and both of them is with the hammer. One is blocked, and the second backfired. )

(Aside from that I just basically hidden in the ground , and Sofia keep hitting the dummy practice lol)
(No, I think Sofia attacked more than twice. Once with light or lightning to start it off, also with fire, etc.)
[Yeah it was abit one-sided. Will write out all the plan I have in my head next time then]
(That's good. Don't just generate abilities that are instant counters to that of your opponent, since that seemed like what was happening during that fight.)

(No, I think Sofia attacked more than twice. Once with light or lightning to start it off, also with fire, etc.)

(That's good. Don't just generate abilities that are instant counters to that of your opponent, since that seemed like what was happening during that fight.)
[You kinda just charge at me, then throw hammer at me, and that kinda it, in my PoV, but eh]

[Well, prepare for a 100 word essay then]

"Well, is there anything particular you guests would like to see or know about this place?"

Althaeus asked to all the people present there at the moment.

"Well, for curiosity, do you have a play room? Like, some room woth board or videogames? I like more board games if you need the answer"

“Then the fight is over.”

Seeing that the fight is over, he snap his finger, and the ball crack and collapse, before disappearing. Same thing happen with the tower as well.
sofia gets closer to mercury after cleaning up her dirty.

”and they said that I'm was in Gamemode creactive.” smiles at her

”you would not understand”. She gives he a joke punch that sent Mercury flying.

(I feel the same. There are definitely some ways I could have won my fight but they would have involved killing my opponent with either electomagnetic force or dimension slash.)
(Hmm, well I'm unsure how your electromagnetic force works, but I have multiple ways to survive the Dark Dimension Slash.

sofia gets closer to mercury after cleaning up her dirty.

”and they said that I'm was in Gamemode creactive.” smiles at her

”you would not understand”. She gives he a joke punch that sent Mercury flying.
Knowing what she mean, Mercury stay silent, as he willingly take a punch and got send back to the audience seat.

After doing some light healing on himself, the robot gradually turn off his protocol, and presumed watching over the fight [If there is anyone left lol]

(JAJA)
Sofia lies down on the floor again.

”****, why is the floor softer than my bed?” (I don't know why, but the floor of my classroom is softer than my bed and I'm not the only one who thinks that)

(JAJA)
Sofia lies down on the floor again.

”****, why is the floor softer than my bed?” (I don't know why, but the floor of my classroom is softer than my bed and I'm not the only one who thinks that)
"Heh, You must be pretty exhausted if you think the solid ground is more comfortable than a bed."

"Heh, nice fights btw, that Robot looks pretty strong I might take a few swings at it myself once I get Altair over here some healing, you don't happen to have any healing abilities to help him out do you?"

"Na, you don't need to make yourself do work, I just wanted to see if there was something fun to do... so maybe you could show us what those entertaining things are? Like a tour of some sorts"

"Heh, nice fights btw, that Robot looks pretty strong I might take a few swings at it myself once I get Altair over here some healing, you don't happen to have any healing abilities to help him out do you?"
“I will accept your challenge, once you’re ready.” The robot said, already back at optimal conditions

(Althaeus build his complex, so did Cassandra, Enyo got Cassandra angry for calling her dawg, Althaeus didn't liked that, some people are in his place, Altair and Tynan finished their battle, and the robot and Sofia had a quick battle

(Groovy, I'm going to pretend I'm at the arena still, watching whoever is still fighting)

(Okay, I'll just pretend I'm at the arena still, just finishing my solo training then)

(Oki, you could go to Althaeus' place, he said to everyone that he was building one, and he left a map for everyone there to track him if they wished to see his base

(@The_Divine_Phoenix how far away is your base from the office building? Asking so I can know whether or not I need the map to get there. If it's in sufficient range, I can just sense you guys there and go there without using the map.)

Last edited:
[Probably pretty far away, as it was on the outskirts of the city, a dozen kilometers I assume]

"Well, the living areas have things known as video games, I suppose. And it is little effort for me to create something new."

Back