• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

As Dea finishes her training in the clouds, she realizes that there was one thing that she hadn't utilized in it previously, and decided to give it a try. As she does, she notices a cloudlike figure emerge from Diosa, solidifying and taking on a more humanoid form. Dea raises an eyebrow, slightly intrigued by this individual.

"Well, that's new..." Dea says to herself, watching the cloud take on a more humanoid form.

The released figure yawns and smiles, stretching out.

"Finally! I'm let out for some fresh air!" The figure says as she stretches, "I can't remember the last time I was released from that thing! You know, when I first agreed to... wait a second, who are you?"

"I'm Dea Fantasia, the owner of this weapon. And who might you be?"

The figure scratches the back of her head, thinking about that question.

"I know I lived in that thing for a while, that's for sure," She responds, "I actually can't even remember what my original name was, to be completely honest with you. The original owner would hardly ever let me out of that, so I can't even remember what I was called..."

"Interesting," Dea says, "I have a proposition for you. If you aid me in battle and in ridding the world of our enemies, I'll give you a new name and let you be out and about more often. Does that sound good with you?"

"Really?! That would be great! Do you know how uncomfortable it is being stuffed into that thing? Well, I mean, it's not really uncomfortable, but it gets really dull and boring... I can't even remember the last time I've eaten something..."

Dea was kind of confused by the fact that a cloud person was talking to her about eating, but either way, she was glad to have a new ally. She lowered the cloud platform that she was standing on, descending back to the ground. Before Dea made the cloud dissipate, the figure stopped her.

"Hey, mind if I eat that? It looks tasty..." The figure says.

"I suppose..." Dea responds as the figure eats on the cloud. Doing so ended up actually increasing the figure's strength.

"Thank you... So, what name did you have in mind for me?"

Dea thought for a moment. After a few seconds, she settled on a name for the figure.

"From now on, your name is Hera," Dea says before heading back to the building as Hera follows.

@Altair

“Protocol: Healing Potion.”

Seeing that Altair is still hurt, Mercury jump down toward him, while taking out a healing syringe from his chest. Stabbing it on his right shoulder, Altair is healed up and back to normal after a while

Dea and Hera go inside the office building. Dea then notices some kind of map on the ground. She picks it up and looks at the area it leads to as it appears on the map.

"This seems interesting..." Dea says to herself, "Hera, there's been a change of plans. We're going to this location..."

Hera looks at the map.

"Seems pretty far," She says, "But I can help you get there faster..."

Hera steps outside. In a matter of seconds, she becomes a pure white cloud, hovering low to the ground.

"Hop on," Hera says. Dea complies, further enjoying the additional versatility supplied by Hera. With the map in hand, she heads to the base, riding on the cloud to get there far faster.

sofia gets up off the floor.

"Ohhh.."She yawns.

"Sa 15 minute nap always replenishes me." she said while jumping in cartwheels.

"Now I will have to see where Hermes is, I just hope that he will not leave me" she walks towards the staircase in search of the summoner

Seeing that no one else is left fighting, Mercury pick up his container, before going away. Just before that however, he turn his head to meet Tynan.

“I now must bring the data I collected toward my Creator. If you’re still interested in fighting me, meet me there.”

He speak monotonely, before continued on his way to the office.

Last edited:
Now all healed up I sit in the arena and think of what I want to do. I remember that Althaeus had left maps to his base and decide to head there. I pick up a map and summon a small version of geundoowun to ride on and head out.

(Aight)

Dea reaches the base of Althaeus and looks at the structure as she gets off Hera. Hera then takes on her more humanoid shape, also looking at the building.

"This is the place," Dea says, "Perhaps we can make more allies here..."

Enyo noticed someone arriving so she decided to go outside to see who it is, after encountering Dea, Enyo waves at Dea

"Sup dawg"

Returning to Milia side, he transmitted his data to her, while also giving her the container.

“This is the container, which contain the sample of the people who have fight in the arena.”

Bringing the trace of bullets left in his body into the container, he spoke thus. After such, he pick a corner of the room, before sitting down and meditated.

Surprised by his action, Milia asked.

“Hm? It’s a rarity that you’re still here after completing the task.”

“...I have simply give a promise, to fight another opponents.”

Saying such, his fighting spirit slowly leak out, showing his inner .

“Huh...do you have a good fight then?”

“...It’s a good experience to have. If you excuse me, I must continued my meditation.”

Curtly said so, Mercury then immerse himself, reviewing what have happen before. Seeing such...

‘...So it still isn’t it huh.’

Thought Milia, before she return to her own business, thinking about the data she have.

(Aight)

Dea reaches the base of Althaeus and looks at the structure as she gets off Hera. Hera then takes on her more humanoid shape, also looking at the building.

"This is the place," Dea says, "Perhaps we can make more allies here..."
“Ah, it’s the Pervert sis! Aqua talk a lot about you.”

Seeing Dea arrive, Air come to greet her, in the midst of his journey exploring the base.

"Perverted sis? What do you mean by that?" Enyo asks Aeolus, curious about that
“According to what Aqua said to me, she’s the pervert who is looking at her as if she’s trying to probe her deep inside, then also is a tactless brute trying to resort to force when she got find out, like subway pervert getting angry when they got caught red-handed. She also said that I should be careful and hide your body, else her eyes is gonna stain you...”

After speaking with uncharacteristically long sentence, he then look at her again, before continued saying.

“...But it look like you ain’t a hopeless pervert like Aqua said you’re. Nice to meet you, not-pervert Sis!”

Said Air, sprouting a big friendly smile.

Dea ignored all that was said about her by Air. A friend of the brat was no friend of hers.

"I'm just here to see who my allies are and what they're capable of," Dea said as she walked inside, "I don't care about whatever false claims the brat spread about me."

After a bit of time I manage to locate the base. I head towards the ground and jump of geundoowun before dismissing it. I then turn toward the building and call out, “Anybody home?”

"So you came here wanting to spare with someone?"
"That wasn't my original intent, but I suppose I could," Dea says nonchalantly as she looks toward Enyo to gauge her level of power, "I haven't really tested out my abilities against other individuals..."

Abit sad that he can’t get new friend, Air sulked abit, before getting back on his feet again and talk to Dea cheerfully.

“So you want to find someone to play with, sis?”

@Drite77
”Well Tynan ended up the victor but I’d it was a pretty close match in the end.”

@ZoroNotZolo
I turn towards the other person and say “I don’t think we‘ve been introduced. I’m Altair a pleasure to meet you, and you are?”

@ZoroNotZolo

"I see, maybe Aeolus here could give you a good challenge"
"Hmmm, I'll consider it," Dea says.

Abit sad that he can’t get new friend, Air sulked abit, before getting back on his feet again and talk to Dea cheerfully.

“So you want to find someone to play with, sis?”
"Like I said, I'll consider it," Dea replies.

@ZoroNotZolo
I turn towards the other person and say “I don’t think we‘ve been introduced. I’m Altair a pleasure to meet you, and you are?”
"Oh, where are my manners?" Dea says, walking by Hera, "I am Dea Fantasia, and this is Hera."

Hera felt energized after finally being free from Diosa, and eating the cloud Dea had provided only served to get her more excited and willing to enjoy her newfound freedom.

"I think I'd want to try giving the fighting thing a go..." Hera says.

Hera looks toward Air. She gives an excited look.

"Alright!" Hera says, "If I win, Aqua apologizes to Dea... Or were you not talking to me?"

"Tell that Aqua girl that her jokes aren't that funny," Dea says, rolling her eyes.

Hera looks toward Air. She gives an excited look.

"Alright!" Hera says, "If I win, Aqua apologizes to Dea... Or were you not talking to me?"

"Tell that Aqua girl that her jokes aren't that funny," Dea says, rolling her eyes.
“I don’t think she care about such, as long as she can get a laugh...Also hi another sis! I can play with you too!...Oh yeah, my name is Air Head btw. First name Air, Last name Head.”

In his excitement of finding another person to play, he suddenly remember that he hasn’t introduce himself yet, before doing so with a wave of his hand

Dea never got the opportunity to see how strong Hera was. Looking toward her, she saw Hera's aura, and it was far greater than her own. After initial shock, Dea smirked, seeing the immensely powerful ally she had gained.

"Demons? I don't recall anything about demons..." Hera said, "I forgot because I was stuck in the weapon Dea has for a long time by the previous owner. Honestly, I can't recall much of anything that happened before recently due to being in there so long. I just kind of... forgot..."

Back