• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Records of Conflict

Every: High level hax is allowed

Also Every: Here have this 10-B human who can summon holograms and not even real monsters, also restrict his holegram's very minor stat amplification and projectle based durability negation of other holograms despite the fact in my blog gluttony which is much more usable is allowed, and this slime who has exactly 4 abilities and all of them are mediocre to garbage

Let's go with x5 for now.
images

Suigetsu: A mental state that corresponds to the ultimate mental state, "Nothingness", which can only be achieved by swordsmen of the highest order. While "Nothingness" is based around the concept of being an unreachable sky that oversees everything, Suigetsu revolves around the concept of calm water that reflects and mirrors anything. As such, a swordsman that has reached Suigetsu is able to read and react to any opponent like water that reflects and mirrors anything. Using this technique, he is capable of accounting for all possible outcomes of a situation, and staying a step ahead of all of them. It is so absolute that Musashi had to create a completely new possibility to manage to bypass this technique.

Question, I thought that we weren't allowed to pick powers that weren't from our verses, did that rule changed?

I saw Everything saying that for a power that wasn't from the verse they choose, so I decided to limit my second power to something in verse since I am not that creative, but that is neat to consider for the second set, I guess

Theme: Military Magical Girl

Name: Alpha Milita

Physical Description: A 25 years old young woman, wearing a offcial lady suit

Verse: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nasuverse and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Touhou_Project

Power:

Imaginary Military Girl: As a magical girl with the theme in military, she can conjure up any weapon, equipment, vehicle, and any other military's related object, ranging from ancient to futuristic, and ranging from gun and blade to aircraft and truck (the size of the object scale with current tier). She also hold a willpower to "do the very best and most optimal", which permeate into a force field which keep her body as optimal condition, and protect her from any status effect (scale with current tier). When she transform into a magical girl, she receive a stat amp which rise to the currently allowed amount.

Limit Breaker: She held within her the ability to break the limit placed on herself, escaping from the restrain and limitation. This range from escaping restrain placed on her, to breaking the limit of her body, which strengthen her sense so that she could sense her surrounding down to the minute detail, as well as giving total control over her body in general and giving it much more flexibity, to breaking the limit on her ability, freeing restriction and limitation of it up to a certain extend (allowable current tier).

Sure, any character whose joined can be retconned in the room like Faruel's was if you have no objections.

Currently, the players have been brought to the office of a high up official of this world and are awaiting answers on who they are and why they have brought them here, among various other things. Such as about the Demons that summoned you and are attacking the world.

Faruel and your characters, if you have no objections, would already have been brought to the office beforehand and are having their first meeting with the other players.

Currently, the players have been brought to the office of a high up official of this world and are awaiting answers on who they are and why they have brought them here, among various other things. Such as about the Demons that summoned you and are attacking the world.

Faruel and your characters, if you have no objections, would already have been brought to the office beforehand and are having their first meeting with the other players.
It seems like the story been progressing pretty far though, are you sure about that?

We are still in the introduction, the Players haven't reached the point when the exposition ends and the group breaks up to do whatever. Its mostly just been meaningless talking about Elevator Music that's padded the post count.

If you want to make introductions just do so, having your characters being retconned to already have been in the room isn't troublesome and the NPC character is just watching you interact at the moment.

BTW, when getting Shirou's trace, did i get the stuff he could trace, like rho aias and stuff, or just the weapon creation, cuz that kinda determines my next action

I should mention it here that Mummy The Resurrection‘s type 5 immortality has been unrestricted (which is fine obviously, since they can still be virtually incapacitated). Death‘s type 5 shouldn’t work any different, so I feel that it should be left unrestricted.

@Everything12
Question about something, Goku can copy energy attacks and Yujiro Hanma can copy Martial Arts of others, both just by looking. With verse equalization, would I be able to copy Jellal's energy attacks or not since they are from Fairy Tail?

Kay, I guess that it is a silly question, but would it include generic energy based attacks? Like ones who are just energy and aren't under any type of inverse power?

Back