• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Everything12

The Heavenly Fount
VS Battles
Administrator
It's the year 2155. Under the guidance of the United Earth League, all boundaries between people have been eliminated, now all that exists is a united humanity on a united Earth. Both science and society has progressed at a rate unseen in human history, and within a decade the dream of a utopian society seemed in reach.

However, this dream was ruined, not from within but from outside. Demons, creatures of unknown origins have laid siege to humanity and even with their advanced technology a stalemate is only barely being maintained. You have been summoned by these Demons to be used as a toy in their games, and how you act upon this is for you to decide.

Registration

You open your eyes, your previous memories slightly foggy, but what you do remember is that your surroundings are unknown to you. It's similar to the ancient coliseums of Rome in their prime, yet strangely there seems to be no way in or out. You are trapped in the central arena with no gate to enter or exit, and the only light source being the torches that line the wall.

Several others are with you in the arena (the other players) but what draws your attention is the people not in the ring. Up in the stands are four individuals and each one gives off a strange feeling.

One looks down at you with contempt and yet at the same time seems to barely recognise your existence, like someone looking at a bug crawling along the ground.

Another seems to be an individual whose gender you can't discern, and they seem to be looking at you as if they are barely holding themselves back from pouncing on and having their way with you.

There's one whose gaze is obscured by sunglasses even in this dim light, yet their smirk that is amused by something you don't know is clear as the cloudless sky. Besides them is the fourth one, a girl with an emotionless gaze and whose posture seems perfectly straight, unhumanly so. With a tome being held tight to her chest with both her arms.

All four of them silent stare at you, waiting for you to make the first move.

FGO_Assassin_DrJekyll.png
Astolfo_Extella.png
Maxwell%27s_Demon_Portrait.png
Lysithea_Fight.png

Althaeus stared directly at the people watching them, his gaze almost soul piercing. Yet his look was one of complete calm. As if the four did not exist, or as if they and whatever they had done meant nothing.

He did not speak, but acknowledged the presence of the others.

For a short moment after appearing, I absentmindedly continue the motions of the some procedure before realizing what has occurred. My facial expression doesn't change, remaining somewhere between neutral and distinctly uninterested, as I lift my head and put my hands to my side, but this is at least a little concerning for... lots of reasons, frankly. Immediately, I can tell that this place isn't the planet I was on before, concerning the extreme differences in end-result sensory inputs given by my synesthesia, but not much more can be immediately gleamed.

I remain quiet, mentally banking on the apparent non-hostility of both those in the ring with me and the other four.

Last edited:
I look around and begin to analyze my surroundings. I look at each of the others one at a time and try to figure out what‘s going on. After I remain silent so as to not draw attention to myself.

I awaken amazed and shocked at all the large “humans?” surrounding me.
I breath in and out clicking my claws at the crowd, crawling from left to right in order to see all the arena.
I unsheathe my blade, to them it must appear as naught but a pocket knife, but to me it was an almost holy blade, a tool used in countless duels to the death, a part of my own body.
I seperate myself from the others, unsure of their trustworthy-ness.

Sofia looks at the area, she was confused and somewhat scared, it was not her home and she was in a place full of strangers

But she try to stay calm, even though those looks made her uncomfortable.

Last edited:
As I awaken, I begin to quickly glance around the room at the others standing with me in the ring trying to regain my composure. However I quickly shift my gaze up to the 4 in the stands as my sense quickly alerted me to their unfathomable power. Almost out of instinct alone, I begin to pull my breath into myself in order to prepare if a confrontation were to arise. However I stand idly by for now

Human payed attention to their surroundings; nodding to themselves before coming up with an idea of their own, as far as how they arrived in this situation.

Their memories of their past selves are jumbled together as the tightly grip the halberd they hold in their hand. A weapon a few heads taller than even they themselves.

They recognize the people around the to have characteristics that they could only describe as being "distinctly human". So a small smile appeared on their face.

(Would Yujiro's Info analysis allow me to determine their physiology? And woul I be able to sens how strong they are with Goku?

Enyo wakes up, and albeit she finds it strange being a room with full of unknown people, she just chills out a bit and looks at the 4 figures and raises her hand

"Sup"

Aias looked at his hands. It seems he had been forcefully incarnated. He looks around and sees the four figures. He notices he can't learn much about them from just looking at them. It seems he has been weakened too. This is quite inconvenient, but it's also a novel experience, so he doesn't really mind it.

My head hurts, as if my skull's being pounded from the inside. Everything is kind of jumbled up, and i can't quite make sense of anything here. I have never meet these people before...

Seems fate has played it's bastard coin, sending at me utterly desperate odds. How wonderful of it.

"But i shalln't back down. State your business, oh dark beings of old."

As I stand up, trying to recall the what happened to me. I but my hand on my head as a sharp pain runs through my head. When I come to, I gaze upon the other people and up at the four beings up high.

"Greetings" I respond, "Looks like we've been summoned for something, I don't know about you, but those four people up there seem to be in charge of what's happening here, I think we should ask what the hell this is all about".

(Would Yujiro's Info analysis allow me to determine their physiology? And woul I will be able to sense how strong they are with Goku?
(Nope to the first, sort of with the second, though their power is too high for you to sense anywhere close to the height of it)

She shouts out to the four people above us

"Hey! What's this all about? Can please give us an explanation as to why all these people are here?"

Hearing the woman's greetings, Aias comes back to his senses.

"Ah yes, where are my manners. Greetings everyone, I am Aias. Pleased to meet you." he says as he turns towards the other people.

"Hey, my name is Enyo, as a sidenote, did anyone ever experienced this before? This is a first for me and I am quite excited!" The Martial Artist responds to Aias

Yoru looks about the area, taking in all the details on her situation that she can. First she notices the others down here with her, who seem to be in the same predicament, then she notices a lack of entrances and exits in this torch lit arena, before her eyes finally settle on the 4 above them.

Seeing as several of the others there had already asked the beings questions, she decided to stay quiet, and waited for them to answer.

I simply remain quiet and observe the others, paying a bit more attention to the rather grandiose fellow with the sword.

Tynan wonders to himself how everyone else is acting so calm in this situation, however he remains silent for now as he is to transfixed on trying to find a way out of this situation.

@WHYNAUT and @Dragoonseraphim

"Well, at least I am not alone on this Isekai thing, fortunately I hope that it won't be my last one either, those guy up there certainly are way strong than us so they could end us any time they want"

Enyo than looks at Larnoth "That one is gonna die first, I bet"

Dy1 simply gets up, looking around and... being confused on what was going on. Not saying a word because everyone seems to be talking and... interrupting a conversation would be somewhat rude.

"Ha." The figure in sunglasses laughs out loud, interrupting the silence as it echoes through the room. "I win the bet, you two got to pay up later."

The figure with the contemptuous gaze turns his gaze from him, while the figure with the unknown gender just shrugs.

"Anyway, I'm Samael Fallen Archangel of Death and Serpent of Original Sin." He then points to the figure whose looking everywhere but him. "That sore loser is Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies who rules over Gluttony."

The androgynous figure then speaks up before he can finish. "And I'm Asmodeus and you bunch are just scrumptious might I add."

"Yes, yes we are well aware of how low your standards are now can we finally end this farce. I should have just stayed on Earth like Leviathan." Beelzebub interjects.

"Spoilsport as always, you wouldn't think your immortal." Samael shrugs. "Anyway, the reason you are all here is that we have a plan, an evil plan. With you guys at the centre of it."

"I am..." Human pauses before continuing. It would be strange for the to name themselves as human in front of other humans.

"I am Robin."

@WHYNAUT

"Its like when someone gets transported to a world different from their, and they have adventures there, or die, maybe both, maybe they get married, alot of thigns can happen in an Isekai"

@Dragoonseraphim

"Ye, they must have something in mind, besides, it is a new refreshing experience, everyone needs those!" Enyo says with excitement

@Everything12

"Well... could you elaborate more on that?"

"Scr...umptious? Also, an evil plan? W-what...." Dy1 asks, looking confused, yet somewhat scared at the evil part, he was usually a good guy, and would heavily dislike doing something evil.

Althaeus remains quiet still, waiting. He was not necessary yet, and thus it was not needed for him to say anything yet.

The crab turns to @Drite77 though doesn’t point his sword at him. Though his physiology prevents speaking human languages, he understands it well.
He seems angered at his statement, and despite the size difference seems to scoff at the insolent man before him. He is still a royal knight, even with his leave. Such insolence shall not be accepted.
A dark aura surrounds him.

"Demons?" I think to myself. "I'm not going along with these scum. I'll try and get all the intel I can get before royally screwing up whatever they have in mind, at least, if they are demons..."

Ugh, another sex-fiend. This one's even worse, since I have a feeling they already know exactly what I am.

That last mention of a plan has me interested, although the modifier "evil" nearly makes me snort due to the sheer ludicrousness of it. If nothing else, I'll give them credit for being honest.

@00potato

Enyo looks at Larnoth, with disinterest at first

"What is the matter craby boi? Got triggered by a simple thing like that?" Enyo asks, with a certain tone of debauchery

Back