• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Sofia gets very angry very much.

Grab Mjolnir and turn it, it would start to Fall AoE lightnings on all the towers that are generated(this is Environmental Destruction, so i'm not breaking the rules😎)
Continuously creating the tower in the same rate that it destroyed, the towers keep rising out from the ground, and continued their foam assault like before. Moreover, lightning rod also began to sprout out of the ground, directing the lighting into the ground, decreasing their destructive capability.

"Protocol: Hyper Beam."

Mercury, diving deeper into the ground, then joined his hand together, forming a giant cannon. The giant cannon then began to gather energy, as it muzzle began to glow with intense energy, before firing a massive beam straight-up underneath her position, engulfing her entire body in blinding light.

@Andykhang
Sofia put on a terrified face while she was turning Mjolnir, the hyper-beams probably would have pulverized her, but it did not Happening, all that energy was absorbed when it was fired.

"hahaha, thanks for the extra power" She laughs, she was now empowered by the power of her rival

@Andykhang
Sofia put on a terrified face while she was turning Mjolnir, the hyper-beams probably would have pulverized her, but it did not Happening, all that energy was absorbed when it was fired.

"hahaha, thanks for the extra power" She laughs, she was now empowered by the power of her rival
'Data updated: Any source of light seems to power her up.'

Turning off the beam, the robot move out of the way again, keeping his position unknown from the opponent.

"Protocol: Hurricane Cannon."

Joining his hand to form a cannon again, this time he fired a strong direct stream of tornado at the opponent instead, blasting at the opponent from the ground up. Along with the nozzle, the combined blast directly blow her up til the celling. while ripping at her body.

@Overlord775

[That would be resistence to curse, more like though]

"...I will join up with you for now. Whether I fully trust you is another story, so I hope we won't have to stand in each other way in the future."

After deliberation, Milia agree with the proposal with a stern face, while bringing out her hand in front of him.

[curses are more a medium than an ability in-of-themselves]

"I'm glad to hear that, though I do hope to gain your full trust as we work togheter."

Hermes replies as he shakes her hand.

[curses are more a medium than an ability in-of-themselves]

"I'm glad to hear that, though I do hope to gain your full trust as we work togheter."

Hermes replies as he shakes her hand.
[We don’t need curse resist then, but eh]

“So what do you want me to do?” I asked.

@Andykhang
Sofia falls to the ground due to the attack.

"Now where is he from" she looks at Mjolnir who indicated the position of enemy and then threw the hammer loaded with Lightning and Sunshine to Mercury

I slam onto the ground of the arena and try to get back up but can’t. The force of the attack was hard and now the rebound of using Jeahbongchim was too much for my body to handle anymore. “I really do still have a long way to go. Compared to all these guys I feel like a joke.” I say to myself as I collapse to the ground.
Tynan sees that Atlair collapse on the ground from his injuries, he would then swiftly make his way over to Altair and check to make sure his wounds weren't fatal. "Hey don't be to hard on yourself, that was a great fight and you pushed me pretty far. I just had the versatility and skill edge that gave me the win there. But those were some tricky abilities and would have given some of the others a decent bit of trouble."

@Andykhang
Sofia falls to the ground due to the attack.

"Now where is he from" she looks at Mjolnir who indicated the position of enemy and then threw the hammer loaded with Lightning and Sunshine to Mercury
[Welp, gonna sleep for now]

Fully expected the outcomes, as the hammer came, the robot split his body in two, and allowing the hammer to pass through the hole he made (while also making sure to fully insulated himself with barrier to prevent lightning damage). Then, while it pass through, he throw a sticky rubber gum to the handle of the hammer, fill with Moon energy to prevent both sun and lightning damage

(Ok)
Mjolnir will return to her hand, Sofia noticed that her hand was glued to the hammer.

"Great, now I'll have to cook my hand" she said as she spat fire from her mouth to try to free her hand

I turn over to look at Tynan still not really able to move at all and say, “Thanks you, that was really fun. Though I can tell that you and the others are strong. I’ll have to work real hard to keep up. Would you be willing to battle me again sometime? Also I don’t suppose you have any healing abilities do you?”

"Yeah I'll fight you again anytime, but I I don't currently have abilities that heal people other than myself, but wasn't there a guy around here who could heal people?" Tynan begins to look around realizing that almost everyone is gone except for a couple of people. "Geez, how long were we fighting, almost everyone's gone."

"hmm, well I have an idea." Tynan begins to focus for a second before speaking normally.

@Everything12

"Hey Maxwell it's Tynan, do you have any healers on hand you can spare at the moment, our healer is gone and Altair is looking pretty beat up right now."

(Neat.)

Dea decides to improve upon her skills, and perhaps increase her power as well. She decided to head out and train, once again going all alone to make sure no one followed her. She went outside, then got an idea of where to go that would make it less likely for people to follow her.

Dea creates a staircase of clouds, lifting them up behind her after she steps up. Once a few kilometers in the air, Dea creates a platform where she begins to practice her abilities. She practices her unarmed combat, finding she's decently proficient in that area. She decides to go about this for a bit, as long as she feels she needs to in order to better hone her skills in that area. She ends up doing unarmed hand-to-hand combat practice for about 5 minutes.

After working on unarmed combat, she decides to practice with her weapons further. After all, while she is skilled with wielding Diosa and Amante, she could be even better, perhaps even close to flawless, with practice. So, she decided to devote a similar period of time for training each weapon, as well as utilizing both at the same time. She already had a gauge of the underlying abilities of each weapon, so she decided to train her basic combat skills with each a bit more. After all, she could always surprise her opponents with a combination of the abilities of the two.

After this, she descends via the cloud platform she created. She then causes the cloud to dissipate before going back inside and going back inside.

Last edited:
(Time is an illusion in RP, also, you don't really have the powers or skill to achieve what you want with just 40 minutes of training

(I also don't know if you can achieve what you want with just 4 hours. Mastering some art takes years normally, and neither Nami or Do-S are that skilled on their weapons, so 4 hours is really stretching things here

(I mean, she's probably going to do multiple training sessions and such. So 4 hours for the first training session is a good start.)

(Well, yeah, of course. But does that really mean she can't attempt to improve, though? Besides, she's starting at a pretty good level at least for weapons given the skill both Do-S and Nami have with their respective weapons.)

(They don't really have alot of skill, as in, combat skill. Nami's weapon is not used for dorect combat, but for other things like summon storms and lightnings. Do-s is not shown to be that skilled with her weapon

(OK. She's still doing the 4 hour training session to start. Yeah, martial arts take years to master, but you've gotta start somewhere.)

(Ok)
Mjolnir will return to her hand, Sofia noticed that her hand was glued to the hammer.

"Great, now I'll have to cook my hand" she said as she spat fire from her mouth to try to free her hand
“Protocol: Sticky Finger”

Suddenly, the rubber blob immediately increase in size, and come to attack her, quickly binding her until it cover all of her body. At the same times, the nozzle then began firing the same substance (mixed with retardant) at her, until she resembled a giant snowball , with her head sticking out of the top, the snowball continuously binding her tight, preventing her to move.

Immediately after, the robot rise out of the ground again, and pointed his gun onto her head.

“Do you give up?”

(Yeah, it seemed like godmodding on Andy's end. I mean, it had a counter for literally every strategy and ability Sofia employed in the fight. And dodged pretty much every single attack. Like, bruh.)

(I feel the same. There are definitely some ways I could have won my fight but they would have involved killing my opponent with either electomagnetic force or dimension slash.)

Back