• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"Still good to keep going huh? Now that's the fighting spirit I like to see, now then lets see how you deal with this." Tynan covers his body in scales once more granting him a 3x increase to attack and defense onto of his already increasing stats from the battle and he also enters one of his strongest skills yet, Abandonment, a breathing technique that removes all mental restrictions from one mind which increases his stats even further than before as well as his maneuverability and agility. "I'll break your barrier in one blow Dragon Slayer Secret Art Karma Demon: Iron Spiral!" Tynan rapidly spins his body and focusing on one point almost like a drill as he rushes forward and slams into the Seventh Master.

Sensing Tynan charge I put a plan into action. Calling on Geundoowun I use it to fill the enclosed space created by the seventh master with its clouds. As soon as Tynan breaks the barrier I activate it filling the entire space with electricity. While continuously shocking the both of us I prepare for an attack. First I use drag to slow down Tynan’s charge, then I force the electricity flowing through me down to my foot, finally with the increased power of Jeahbongchim and Inertia I let loose with my most powerful kick shouting “This is what happens when I combine my magic and martial arts as one! Let’s go Altair Original: Thunder Dragon Kick!” The kick hits with an incredible amount of force and electrical energy all at once to try and end this fight.

As the barrier breaks Tynan is met with a cloud of electricity shocking greatly due to his iron scales however due to his mental restraints being lifted this didn't slow him down at all knowing full well that his Regeneration would save him from something like this, and as Altair is preparing to land a devastating kick, Tynan retorts with "You're not the only one who can mix martial arts and magic!" Tynan deflects his kick with the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and uses the force of the counter to attack back with Iron Dragons Club at double power, a massive iron rod appears from his arm and extends at rapid speed slamming into Altairs chest and sending out the other end of the Barrier.

"hhhh, that must explain her hyperactive girlish attitude"

"hey I saw you fighting, it was great, if you want to kill time we could fight you and me" she proposes

"hhhh, that must explain her hyperactive girlish attitude"

"hey I saw you fighting, it was great, if you want to kill time we could fight you and me" she proposes
“I can maintain optimal operational for untold amount of time...but I accept. I want to collect more combat data about you as well.” The robot said

"First, I need to know what exactly you're looking for," Dea responds, "Is there anyone you're looking for in particular, or do you just want to know where the majority of the individuals are?"
"We've come here to talk with Maxwell, so it should be very much clear who i want you to search for."

"I should have figured. We both know you probably don't want to find that annoying brat..." Dea says, beginning her search for Maxwell, "I don't know how long the range for this ability extends, but he shouldn't have gone far enough for me not to sense him..."

"yeah robot, hey do you have a name? "Sofia said as she jumped onto the combat platform.
“...My creator gave me the name: Mercury.” The robot answer, also jumping down the stage

Slowly reactivating his protocol, the robot once again amplified his stat to 5 times (using what he inherited from his master’s ability) , setting up his dodging protocol, and his engine began to whirl with the power of the element again.

Adding on that, he then set up multiple layer of barriers like last time, then proceed to transform his hand into minigun, taking on a stationary stand.

“Are you ready?” The robot ask, monotonely as always, as his fighting spirit began to rise

Last edited:
"Yes mercury" she smiled while holding her hammer, Rays shot out of it in the direction of the robot amplified with the grace of the sun which was almost at its peak (last time everything said it was 11:00 AM so I'm close to The One, so I should be at least 4x stronger than my base)

"Yes mercury" she smiled while holding her hammer, Rays shot out of it in the direction of the robot amplified with the grace of the sun which was almost at its peak (last time everything said it was 11:00 AM so I'm close to The One, so I should be at least 4x stronger than my base)
“Preparing Anti-Sun protocol”

Seeing the power of the sun, it then begun firing stream of bullets, homing into her as if it have a life of it own. Each bullet contained the elemental energy of the Moon, which act in constract with the Sun energy within her, and as the bullet hit onto her, she could feel her power being disrupted, as it cancelled out each other and depleting her grace.

She fell to the ground, feeling the effect of the bullets, but that bothered her.

"Two can play that game, Mjolnir" she throws Mjolnir with what she had left over from grace

She fell to the ground, feeling the effect of the bullets, but that bothered her.

"Two can play that game, Mjolnir" she throws Mjolnir with what she had left over from grace
“Protocol: Emerald Metropolis”

Seeing that the hammer is coming, he stopped firing, and then raised emerald tower all around him, blocking the hammer from all angle , and also blocking her line of sight.

‘Protocol: Mercury’

While hidden from sight, he once again turn his body into liquid metal, in anticipation of the hammer that’s coming.

Mjolnir would return to her hand.

"Yes my turn, let's see how you get rid of this Dumb Robot." she turned to Mjolnir and as if the very body of the Mercury was against her it would begin to levitate from the ground in the sky due to Sofia controlling the magnetic field.

"Hahahahah" her laugh continued with a blaze of Purgatory Fire coming out of her mouth.

Last edited:
[sunnshine resists bein nulllified]

@ZoroNotZolo

"Le's hope so, either way tell me if you find him."
"In the meawhile, there's something i need to do."

He replies, as he then moves to do another thing while Dea searches.

@Andykhang

[we already went over how that's not a 5x amp]

"Hello there."
Hermes says as he walks towards the creator of the robots.

Mjolnir would return to her hand.

"Yes my turn, let's see how you get rid of this Dumb Robot." she turned to Mjolnir and as if the very body of the Mercury was against her it would begin to levitate from the ground in the sky due to Sofia controlling the magnetic field.

"Hahahahah" his laugh continued with a blaze of Purgatory Fire coming out of her mouth.
“Protocol: Demagnetization”

Changing the property of the metal element that’s his body, he demagnetized himself, and slipping down into the ground and dive in it, avoiding the incoming fire.

“Protocol: Extinguishers”

At the same times, the emerald tower then opened up, revealing multiple nozzles deep inside as it all aimed at her, before simultaneously firing heavy streams of retardant with considerable force, pushing her away to the wall covering in foam.

@Overlord775

[I’m using the version that came from my magical girl ability, like what Aqua using earlier]

Milia, still standing with Aqua, who is still standing still, playing her 100th round of solitaire in her head, replied back

“What is it?”

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

"Le's hope so, either way tell me if you find him."
"In the meawhile, there's something i need to do."

He replies, as he then moves to do another thing while Dea searches.
"I'll let you know if I find anything," Dea responds, crossing her legs as she sits, "And if you don't mind my asking, where are you going?"

I slam onto the ground of the arena and try to get back up but can’t. The force of the attack was hard and now the rebound of using Jeahbongchim was too much for my body to handle anymore. “I really do still have a long way to go. Compared to all these guys I feel like a joke.” I say to myself as I collapse to the ground.

Changing the property of the metal element that’s his body, he demagnetized himself, and slipping down into the ground and dive in it, avoiding the incoming fire.

“Protocol: Extinguishers”

At the same times, the emerald tower then opened up, revealing multiple nozzles deep inside as it all aimed at her, before simultaneously firing heavy streams of retardant with considerable force, pushing her away to the wall covering in foam
Sofia turns her hammer to avoid the foam
"magnetic or not, it's time to Smash" She got a quantity of rays that amplified the force of Sofia, she threw her hammer at the Emerald Tower with such force that it would destroy it.

Last edited:
@Andykhang

[fair enough]

"You see, I am planning to make an army of costructs to battle against the demons, so i would like to you to collaborate with me since you have great skill in making such things."
Hermes explains to her.

@ZoroNotZolo

She would see him simply walk across the room and begin talking with Milia

Sofia turns her hammer to avoid the foam
"magnetic or not, it's time to crush" She got a quantity of rays that amplified the force of Sofia, she threw her hammer at the Emerald Tower with such force that it would destroy it.
“Reactivating Anti-Sun protocol”

As the Emerald Tower is destroyed,
new one sprout just after it, surrounding her position. It then fired the nozzles with a very strong stream of foam again at her, this time it also contained Moon energy , which depleted her of her grace again.

@Overlord775

“An army of construct...and what’s in it for me?” She asked

Meanwhile, upon hearing their conversation, Aqua suddenly have a shudder, as she think about the implication...

“Master, do you perhap finally want to take over the wor-Hifuu!?”

“Shut up you dumb maid.”

Hearing Aqua making inappropriate talk, she once again slap her over the head with the fan.

Last edited:
(Should I just say that Dea found Maxwell, or should I say that for some reason she can't detect his presence? If she finds him, I'll just have her say it's best not to disturb him.)

Sofia gets very angry very much.

Grab Mjolnir and turn it, it would start to Fall AoE lightnings on all the towers that are generated(this is Environmental Destruction, so i'm not breaking the rules😎)

@Andykhang

"You would gain an alliance with me and thus my help, furthermore the demons are a majour problem no matter what your plans in this world are, so their eradication would be of your best interest."

@ZoroNotZolo

[IDK]

Last edited:
(Isn't that because Escanor doesn't feel hate? Thought I never saw Nanatsu no Taizai, I just watched a bit of the fight cause it was in my youtube recommendations, so take this with a grain of salt

@Andykhang

"You would gain an alliance with me and thus my help, furthermore the demons are a problem no matter what your plans in this world are, so their eradication would be of your best interest."

@ZoroNotZolo

[IDK]
[Isn't that because Grace is made to counter Commandment, and not that it specifically prevent powernull then? ]

"Hm...an alliance huh."

"An alliance...There doesn't seems to be any downside, and he seems trustworthy enough, Master."

"Shady people always know how to hide their intent, Aqua...Though he doesn't seems like the type for now."

Aqua and Milia ponder together.

Back