• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"Ohhh, now you answer me, only took a robot to come here" Enyo says, quite annoyed about the fact Cassandra took like, alot of time to answer her

"But ye, any problem with the word dawg?"

"Fair enough, that he is. What are you're thoughts on him then?"
"Mostly the same as you, though i also find quite odd how childish his plan sounds, which considering everything else about him gives me the the feeling it may be a farce, a false plan with which he hides his true one."

@ZoroNotZolo

[do you need more input ?]

"Just to satisfy my own curiosity." Ryuka replies frankly. "With that type of power, surely you must have an interest in utilizing it for some goal?"

Aias puts a hand to his chin. "Well I can't even remember the last time I used all the power I had. I really mostly use them to travel to different worlds or to go back to my personal one. The last time I honed my skills was also a while ago. You seem like an ambitious person though."

@WHYNAUT

Ryuka pauses for a bit, seemingly remembering something unpleasant.

"I don't know if I'm ambitious... maybe I was not too long ago but, now I just want to... understand I guess. The best way I can think to do that is to test myself, which is why I'm interested in facing the demons when the time comes."

She points a finger at her, arms still crossed. "I will sear your flesh down to the bone if you call me that again, human."

Last edited:
[do you need more input ?]
[I'll just have her say something else.]

"If I'm sharing resources with you, I suppose I should ask you if there's anything in particular that you would like me to request," Dea says, crossing her arms, "Anything coming to mind at all?"

Ryuka smiles.

"Where will you go now? I was thinking of hunting for demons myself, but I'll probably stop at Althaes's base first."

"Well, being honest here, I just said hi, but I'll watch my words here since I am in your property" Enyo says, not really think she did something wrong, but that was Althaeus' 'house', so she should follow his rules

"Well, if you are able to make a beer for me later, it would be nice, I guess"

[I'll just have her say something else.]

"If I'm sharing resources with you, I suppose I should ask you if there's anything in particular that you would like me to request," Dea says, crossing her arms, "Anything coming to mind at all?"
"Mainly unique natural and artificial materials, as swell as varius crafted items, but other things will be needed as swell."

@Paul_Frank

"While it's unlikely, there's very much the chance it could happen."

"Mainly unique natural and artificial materials, as swell as varius crafted items, but other things will be needed as swell."
"Very well, I'll request those things when I speak with Maxwell," Dea says before going to return to the main office building. There, she found her nearest seat and sat there, using her Haki to see the future unfold around her, wanting to test this ability further.

sofia was surfing YouTube until she accidentally broke her phone screen.

"Damn it's the fifth this week, I'll have to have them make me one of Uru." she throws her broken phone from her, and clenches her hands trying to contain the heat that she has inside of her because it is almost noon.

[Let see, Silver robot is stuck in Arena, and both Milia and Aqua is stuck in room. So...]

Meanwhile, Air is still excited, exploring the weird new base that he found.

Dea smiles, getting a better grasp of her haki abilities. She continues to look around, not even facing the irritated Hermes.

"You're irritated, aren't you?" She says to him.

"First, I need to know what exactly you're looking for," Dea responds, "Is there anyone you're looking for in particular, or do you just want to know where the majority of the individuals are?"

Last edited:
Bored again, Aqua then began to simulate Solitaire in her mind, and play with it, still keeping the most upright of posture. (Being a robot is fun)

@Dragoonseraphim

(Would the staff be able to block Dura Neg attacks given Dragon Slaying magic mostly negates a dragons durability)
(First off I’m really sorry not responding for a bit. Some stuff happened and I just needed some time to deal with but things are better now so I‘m finally motivated to get back into this.

anyway I didn’t think about the durability negation. It probably wouldn’t be able to block it as far as I know. Dumb move on my part.)

(First off I’m really sorry not responding for a bit. Some stuff happened and I just needed some time to deal with but things are better now so I‘m finally motivated to get back into this.

anyway I didn’t think about the durability negation. It probably wouldn’t be able to block it as far as I know. Dumb move on my part.)
(Not to worry, the story barely move an inch anyway)

(It's fine Real life shit takes priority after all, I just wanted to make sure that you were still gonna be able to participate because if not I was gonna move on as were pretty far behind right now lol

Altair expands his staff to block the Tynan's attack but is suprised to see that the attacks tunnel through his staff and while he's able to dodge some of them due to his currently slowed movement, he is quickly impaled by multiple steel spears in his abdomen, right shoulder, and Left thigh. Tynen lets up his attack as he to notices that his landed true he lets up his attack to see Altair's next move.

“How did he do that?” I mutter to myself confused. Yeoui is made from one of the hardest materials out there yet it was easily broken through. I pull the spears out of me and toss them aside the injuries very slowly try and repair themselves. “My back’s really against the wall here. It’s been a while since anyone pushed me this far. I have to say thanks, you’ve shown me that I can still get much stronger, but I’m not done yet. I never give up. Jeahbongchim X5.” Using acupuncture I release my body’s limits as far as I can manage. A strength and durability multiplier of 5 times. I summon the Seventh Master to form a barrier around me and using my magic sensing to find Tynan I charge forward.

Back