• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"Seems about the right description, the inside is better though"
“Inside...” He mutter, his eyes gleeming
“But...Big Sis said not to invade other people’s house without permission. That dirty job is for Aqua”

“Hachoo! Did someone talk about this humble maid...I must be famous already!” Meanwhile, Aqua suddenly get excited all by herself, as she continued hiding

@Andykhang

"I give you permition" Enyo says, as she doesn't have the permition, but she said anyway, for the lols
“Really...?” The boy look at her inquisitively ”Big Sis said it’s bad to lie... Otherwise you became Aqua sis”

“Hachoo! Man, people must be talking about me a lot!” Said Aqua, optimistically

"I mean, lies can be for the greater good, also, either, I don't think Altha cares for who enters his building, if you are not there to kill him you should be fine"

"I mean, lies can be for the greater good, also, either, I don't think Altha cares for who enters his building, if you are not there to kill him you should be fine"
“...Are you sure?” The boy said, eyes barely contained the excitement. “Pinky swear sure?”

"Well, sure about what, that lies are good or that Altha doesn't care? Either way, I am sure of both!" Enyo says as she picks Aeolus' pinky with her own

"Well, sure about what, that lies are good or that Altha doesn't care? Either way, I am sure of both!" Enyo says as she picks Aeolus' pinky with her own
“...Liar liar, in the frier. Like Aqua sis go through the wringer. Naughty kid like Aqua sis, get punished with a spanking fist!”He said, making a pinky swear

“Hachoo! Hachoo!...Man, if only this humble maid could stop getting so popular...” Aqua said in a hidden corner, sneezing constantly

Enyo looks at Aeolus for some time

"... I mean, I could give an example where you likely would lie for the greater good, but if you want to spank your sis for lying, who am I to say otherwise" Enyo says as she shrugs

Enyo looks at Aeolus for some time

"... I mean, I could give an example where you likely would lie for the greater good, but if you want to spank your sis for lying, who am I to say otherwise" Enyo says as she shrugs
Ignoring her word, he ran straight through the door, and explored what inside, marvel at all the weird stuff within.

“Woah...how weird.”

"... I must have a thing that make people ignore me, Jesus christ" Enyo says as she re enters the building

"Hey, do you have any alcohol beverage here?"

"Trust me, Coca-cola for the win"

(Its 4 AM so I should sleep before I get yelled at, good night
(Good night)

Being a reliable big (?) brother that he is, he wouldn’t fight no more, and continued to direct his energy into exploring the building

"Ah, I see..." Dea replies, thinking back to the knight and eye he created, "You're sure another individual living with you wouldn't be a burden for you?"
"As an invoker, i've lived togheter with dozens to hundreds of beings at the same time, so i wouldn't mind your presence at all."

"No, I wouldn't say I'm exactly 'alive' in any case either way. As for a way to travel in space, uhhh, I have flight I guess. Yes, to both varieties of senses.

And noted, only thing of note is Althaeus and co's compound.
"

The clones continue heading out, the one that saw the compound stopped a fair few kilometers away and stood where it was.
"good, good."

Hermes telephatically replies, as it these two factors will very much help.

"Since the topic of Altheaus came up, tell me, what do you think of them ?"

"The location itself may well attract them, as a new building in the outskirts of a city, it might appear less protected than most. But I do not mind, it gives me the opportunity to study these demons once I capture them."

@Andykhang
Sofia was searching like crazy for aqua, she was already upset.

"Mjolnir, look for my rival" she said remembering an ancient power of the Asgardian hammer that she gained by being worthy of her power as well as a birthday present from old King Thor.

She detected the exact location of Aqua and turned to Mjolnir managing to create a vortex that teleported her in front of the Android.

@Andykhang
Sofia was searching like crazy for aqua, she was already upset.

"Mjolnir, look for my rival" she said remembering an ancient power of the Asgardian hammer that she gained by being worthy of her power as well as a birthday present from old King Thor.

She detected the exact location of Aqua and turned to Mjolnir managing to create a vortex that teleported her in front of the Android.
“Oh dear oh dear oh dear me! What a cheat-like power for you to instantly find me like that!”

Continued to run, she immediately turn a corner , while saying those remark. Secretly, she activate the stat amp ability inherited from her master, and set-up multiple barriers to defense herself, while amplifying her sense of the surrounding to be mindful of the hammer she wield

“Oh dear oh dear oh dear me! What a cheat-like power for you to instantly find me like that!”

Continued to run, she immediately turn a corner , while saying those remark. Secretly, she activate the stat amp ability inherited from her master, and set-up multiple barriers to defense herself, while amplifying her sense of the surrounding to be mindful of the hammer she wield
Sofia notices that she escaped again but this time she continued search aqua, but this time she was not willing to use her hammer but the old way

"when I find you, I'll turn you into a sculpture" she said

@Oliver_de_jesus

“Brr! Feel a chill down to the screw!”

Suddenly having a bad feeling all of the sudden, Aqua continued to run.

‘At any rate, though I can outrun her for now, this won’t be good for me in the long run...In that case.’

Thinking about something, she run zigzag around the base some more, planting some droplets of water on the way, before running back to the arena zone, where she stop and wait.

sofia took out her phone to see something.

"Nope, I think, I need to change my phone service."

then she found some drops of water and followed them confused to the combat arena

sofia took out her phone to see something.

"Nope, I think, I need to change my phone service."

then she found some drops of water and followed them confused to the combat arena
“Oh dear me...I am already out of the places, and you successfully chase me out of the private business stuff. Why do you, then, still keep chasing after me like a hound?”

Seeing that she already arrived at the place following the trail, Aqua ask her, looking confused.

@Overlord775

There's silence from her end for a good bit, before she speaks again, having thought.

"He's certainly interesting I suppose. However his whole making people immortal thing doesn't sit the best with me. Why?"

“Oh dear me...I am already out of the places, and you successfully chase me out of the private business stuff. Why do you, then, still keep chasing after me like a hound?”

Seeing that she already arrived at the place following the trail, Aqua ask her, looking confused.
"Just making sure you don't come back inside, besides, do you know the password to the internet here?" she sofia asked as moved her phone.

"Just making sure you don't come back inside, besides, do you know the password to the internet here?" she sofia asked as moved her phone.
“Ah, I made sure to write it here.” Aqua said, before giving her the note containing the password.

“Also, I don’t need to come back there anymore, so you can stop chasing me now yeah? I can just obediently return to Master.” She said, while pouting cutely

@ZoroNotZolo

"I doubt that he would give more resource to one than another, though if you were to allow me access your share of them it would very much help."

@Paul_Frank

"Just wanted to know your opinion of him, as he's very likely going to be a majour factor in the events of this world."

“Ah, I made sure to write it here.” Aqua said, before giving her the note containing the password.

“Also, I don’t need to come back there anymore, so you can stop chasing me now yeah? I can just obediently return to Master.” She said, while pouting cutely
She takes the internet password and strokes Aqua's head as a sign of it being okay.

‘Though saying that...Master would be fuming right now, so what to do...’

Thinking about how to pacified her Master, Aqua return to the office with a worried look on her face.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Looking troubled, Milia don't know what to do, when looking at Aqua's perfect dogeza, while handing over a flash drive tie with a neat blue bow.

"Showing my most sincere form of apology, as well as the data I gathered upon my unfortunate chase around the base, my Master."

"Okay...?"

Taking over the flash drive, she reviewed the data, including the updated data on both the base and Sofia, as well as the new member named Dea. Confirming the data, she then look over Aqua with a stern face, which send her into a cold sweat.

"Um...S-So can I be absolved of punishment, please Master?"

"Of course not, your punishment will come later."

"Ehh???"

"Don't "Eh?" me, sneaking behind my back and stalking people is one thing...actually failed to do so, and end up getting on a wild goose chase because of your fancy is another. I have no idea how much disappoinment I have on you, on so many level...You're lucky that Sofia girl is nice on you for once."

"Aw..."

"...But since you actually managed to do your job and more, I guess I can complement you on that part. Good job, Aqua."

Milia said, with a slight smile on her face. Hearing that, Aqua suddenly sprang up, with a shiny expectant eyes on her face.

"Really!? So does that mean I don't have to get punished?"

"Of course not, don't play dumb on me."

Still with a smile, Milia bluntly shot down Aqua's obvious attempt to avoid any consequence, leaving her with a shocked face.

"It's just that I will not be as mad as I would be, if you don't have any result to show for despite the antics...Now stand right here, and don't move a muscle, I mean it."

"Yes, Master! Your Order Is My Command!"

Hearing her stern word said with a serious face, Aqua have no choice but to stand still on the spot, and actually being quiet for once.

Back