• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Silently following the two, Aqua watch the fight from afar in delight, as she keep her presence and herself to be invisible.

...While still twirling the ribbon behind her in complete silence
Then, Dea felt something else. This was different than the effect from her whip. It was as if she had a sixth sense. With it, she detected Aqua.

"Someone's here..." Dea says, "And I think I know who..."

Then, Dea felt something else. This was different than the effect from her whip. It was as if she had a sixth sense. With it, she detected Aqua.

"Someone's here..." Dea says, "And I think I know who..."
Seeing that she saw her, she hide cheekily behind the wall, looking coyly as if she’s a kid that was getting caught in mischief.

@Overlord775

"Never checked to see if there was a limit. 10 is the most I've tried. As for how far away I'm not sure if there is a limit either, and they have shadow versions of my stuff, as they can pull weapons and such from their own bodies."

"And... there's someone else..." Dea says, "I can sense them..."

Dea could detect both the presence of Aqua and Sofia. Now that she was focused and calm, not riled up by Aqua, she was able to tap into this ability with more proficiency.

"So much for privacy..."

Sofia was not hiding, in fact she was only there for her own interest of the weapon and because technically hermes asked her earlier if she wanted to accompany them in the training area, although the last is technically her stretching her words to simply not stop following them

@ZoroNotZolo

The statue, being a statue, remains a statue, but the eye instead would begin to follow her orders, first turnining to face Hermes then making three laps around him.

"Mmmh, mental control, quite impressive."
He comments as he sees the eye go.

"... and supernatural senses, rather impressive too."

@Andykhang

Hermes signs, irritated.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[***, forgot to make him say to her to stay in he room, but oh well]

"Sophia, do me a favour and get Aqua away from here."
He asks her.

@Paul_Frank

"We have to check those limits then, make as many clones as you can, while making them use your invisiility ability to not cause problems, and send one, or two if you don't have a way to check their status on your own, as far away as you can before it dematerializes."
He replies telephatically.

"Well then, I guess I should be taking my leave," Dea says, "I think I've revealed too much of my abilities for my liking..."

Dea begins to walk away. However, she stops and turns back toward Hermes.

"Oh, and thank you for aiding me in discovering Amante's abilities," She says to him.

@ZoroNotZolo

"It was no problem. Though, mind if i ask where exactly do you intend to go ?"
He asks her, as they are once again alone now, with Sofia having scared off the construct, and thus able to speak in private.

Yoru shrugs and does as requested. A large amount of shadow clones pop out of the ground, very clearly more than the 10 she initially said she could make, invisible and with their presences concealed, they're sent outside the building, fanning out in different directions as far as they can go.

"Anything else you want to know, while we wait for them to run away from me?"

"It was no problem. Though, mind if i ask where exactly do you intend to go ?"
He asks her, as they are once again alone now, with Sofia having scared off the construct, and thus able to speak in private.
"I'll try to train my abilities more, and perhaps return to the office area later on to make my requests known," Dea replies, "Why did you ask?"

@Paul_Frank

"Indeeed. My other questions in sequance are, is breathing necessary for you to live ? Do you have any way to travel to space ? Do you have supernatural or magical senses ?

"Furthermore, you should make your shadow clones stay allert for if they notice anything worth of note as they travel."

@ZoroNotZolo

"Just to know, though if you want or need a place to stay at, you'd be welcome in the realm i will make using the lands i'll get from Maxwell."

Last edited:
"Just to know, though if you want or need a place to stay at, you'd be welcome in the realm i will make using the lands i'll get from Maxwell."
"That's very kind of you, and while I appreciate the offer, I might be too... particular about accommodations I want," Dea says, "I wouldn't want to be too overbearing..."

The complex was strange to say the least, especially from the outside.

The architectural styles of many worlds were mixed and matched together into what Althaeus thought would function the best, making the place a bit of a mess from the outside. The closest thing it resembled was a factory complex where each building was made by a different designer.

There were domes, regular buildings, strange tower-like structures and more.

The doors looked fairly normal though, which Althaeus would open once he had finished his work, revealing a properly furnished entry hall.
"I must say," Cassandra muses as she enters. "Your sense of architecture is... interesting."

"I wield the very concept of Creation, so making an adequate house for you wouldn't be a problematic in the least."
"Ah, I see..." Dea replies, thinking back to the knight and eye he created, "You're sure another individual living with you wouldn't be a burden for you?"

"It is born of the memory of many worlds. Merely the first thought I had of a particular place is made into reality. The inside is more cohesive."

Althaeus explained, entering the building and motioning for the others to do the same.

The building looked largely normal on the inside, though rather futuristic to some. Large screens showing the outside and the condition of the surrounding areas could be seen. The complex was split into several parts, a living area, an observation area, workspaces, production areas, operating areas and more.

"No, I wouldn't say I'm exactly 'alive' in any case either way. As for a way to travel in space, uhhh, I have flight I guess. Yes, to both varieties of senses.

And noted, only thing of note is Althaeus and co's compound.
"

The clones continue heading out, the one that saw the compound stopped a fair few kilometers away and stood where it was.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Being ignored by Cassandra, Enyo enters the complex quite annoyed, but that feeling was somewhat replaced with curiosity and surprise as she entered the complex

"You have quite something inside here, I guess that the old saying is right, don't judge the book for its cover." Enyo says as she examines the place with more attention

"So, do you have a way to track demons or demonic atictvity around the world with the toys here in your base?"

[Welp, since I'm bored, this will be the final robot character I made for awhile. Retcon from when Milia is still outside, he is tasked with exploring the world outside.]

Looking at the Sky City from afar, a small boy in green was watching curiously, floating aimlessly

'Ah...so majestic...'

Sastified with what he look at, he then spread his limb wide, before dropping back down to the ground. Noticing a strange base however, he directed his body to fall near that place, his curious green eyes locking in.

[Dropping in at Althaesus's place]

"Ohhhh, the villainous lady. I don't think I ever heard her name, I'll probably forget in like, 5 minutes, but that is neat to know." Enyo says as she puts her hand on her chin and looks up

"So, I suppose you know my name, but what is your name metal fellow?"

"Ohhhh, the villainous lady. I don't think I ever heard her name, I'll probably forget in like, 5 minutes, but that is neat to know." Enyo says as she puts her hand on her chin and looks up

"So, I suppose you know my name, but what is your name metal fellow?"
“Hm...Air Head. First name Air, Last name Head” The boy said, seemingly proud with himself

Enyo looks confused, before just shrugging

"I mean, if you are happy with that name who am I to judge, but since you don't mind I'll be calling you Aeolus" Enyo says as she puts her hand into his shoulder

Enyo looks confused, before just shrugging

"I mean, if you are happy with that name who am I to judge, but since you don't mind I'll be calling you Aeolus" Enyo says as she puts her hand into his shoulder
“Um...Woah, Jigsaw building.” He said casually, looking at the base in front of him

Back